Not Alone

trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I too have been an observer of this site for many months and have only just decided to join. As a normally sceptical person it would take quite a bit of convincing for me to believe in a hoax. Even if that hoax involved the master showman himself. I must admit after the initial shock of MJs passing (which hit me SO much harder than I could ever have predicted) and the tears which seemed to flow never-ending, the possibility that it could have been an elaborate stunt did cross my mind. I quickly dismissed this as the desperate hope to believe that he is in fact still here, that we still live in a world where Michael Jackson is alive and well. That we never lost him.

As time wore on though that niggling theory became much more and every piece of evidence and inconsistency and misdirection just added more weight to the possibility. If anyone could do it or would do it, Michael could/would. Maybe he had no choice. I was among the legions who believed that he was so frail the 50 concerts would kill him, if he even managed to perform for all 50. But then for months beforehand we were fed stories by the media of how ill he was. Maybe the media themselves were being "fed" by MJs camp. Playing them at their own game. So much didn't and still doesn't add up yet the press were willing to ignore that and pay huge sums of cash to every parasite with lurid claims relating to MJ both during his life and after his "death".

This would be the ultimate movie project, never to be bettered. He would go down in history as THE singular most incredible entertainer and performer the world had ever seen. To those who wonder how he could upset his fans so much in faking his death, I'd say the clues are everywhere and he knows the true fans will get the message. The Jackson family have their roles to play and while they may not be the best actors (especially Joe who seems to be almost trying to advertise this as a hoax every time he's allowed on TV), their consistent inconsistensies and contradictions have to be deliberate. If this death was faked and intended to be kept secret, they would all keep quiet for fear of slipping up. So far all we've had are slip-ups. Then there's the questions over the ambulance photo, the 911 call, the TMZ source, the silent treatment from UCLA, Dave Dave on LKL and the mysterious Dr Murray...the list goes on and on. The "burial" was shown on TV why? We'd heard Katherine wanted it private. Why put the family and MJs kids through a media circus? The trees in the background didn't look real at all to me, like it was a flat screen showing a scenic background. So I believe the theory about it being green-screened too. And there's all the Liberian Girl photos. Coincidence? Don't think so.

Finally as a lifelong MJ fan who was 7 when Thriller was released and is grateful to have experienced the phenomenon for myself and not through old videos and articles, I think not just the media but also we have to look at ourselves and ask why we allowed ourselves to be led by the scandal sheets? I never believed any of the allegations but if you throw enough mud some of it is bound to stick. He could never shake the doubts off as the media had set out to destroy his reputation and they largely succeeded. By the era of Blood On the Dancefloor the hype had disappeared and the media led us to believe that he was past his best. A lot of us didn't even give that or his later music a chance. I barely noticed that Invincible had been released here in the UK, and as the media were saying it was nowhere near classic MJ, that he was a has-been, etc I blindly followed that opinion and didn't buy it. It did well in Europe sure but what about his US fans? US media had sunk it. The first accusations of child abuse made him livid and distrustful of the press and law enforcement, the later accusations and court case all but finished him off. I can't help but wonder if so many fans hadn't deserted him because they believed the lies, if Invincible had been huge worldwide, how different things might have been. Sure the Arvizo thing would probably still have happened (probably) but if he hadn't felt the need to show people the man behind the myth maybe he wouldn't have hired Bashir and the whole thing wouldn't have snowballed.
Whatever the truth, many people now realise how the media did and does still shape public opinion and how people can be destroyed on a whim if it means profit. MJ would want that message spread as far as possible and would want all the lies scrubbed from the history books. It's up to us to make sure that happens. Maybe then he'll come back...or at least give us a sign that his message got through.

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Hi trustno1 nice to meet you and thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Nice to see another truth seeker aboard! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome! =]
  • Welcome! Very well written and thoughtful, thorough post. Thank you!
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    Greetings Trustno1 and a warm welcome all the way from the Bahamas. Your post was so heartfelt and hit right to the core. Let us continue showing Michael that we are here for him and we will always love and support him no matter what.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome to the family......keep the faith. xoxo
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Thanks guys for being so welcoming, feel like part of a family already! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Love to you all.
    Lou xxx
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    Hope you have a great time. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I too have been an observer of this site for many months and have only just decided to join. As a normally sceptical person it would take quite a bit of convincing for me to believe in a hoax. Even if that hoax involved the master showman himself. I must admit after the initial shock of MJs passing (which hit me SO much harder than I could ever have predicted) and the tears which seemed to flow never-ending, the possibility that it could have been an elaborate stunt did cross my mind. I quickly dismissed this as the desperate hope to believe that he is in fact still here, that we still live in a world where Michael Jackson is alive and well. That we never lost him.

As time wore on though that niggling theory became much more and every piece of evidence and inconsistency and misdirection just added more weight to the possibility. If anyone could do it or would do it, Michael could/would. Maybe he had no choice. I was among the legions who believed that he was so frail the 50 concerts would kill him, if he even managed to perform for all 50. But then for months beforehand we were fed stories by the media of how ill he was. Maybe the media themselves were being "fed" by MJs camp. Playing them at their own game. So much didn't and still doesn't add up yet the press were willing to ignore that and pay huge sums of cash to every parasite with lurid claims relating to MJ both during his life and after his "death".

This would be the ultimate movie project, never to be bettered. He would go down in history as THE singular most incredible entertainer and performer the world had ever seen. To those who wonder how he could upset his fans so much in faking his death, I'd say the clues are everywhere and he knows the true fans will get the message. The Jackson family have their roles to play and while they may not be the best actors (especially Joe who seems to be almost trying to advertise this as a hoax every time he's allowed on TV), their consistent inconsistensies and contradictions have to be deliberate. If this death was faked and intended to be kept secret, they would all keep quiet for fear of slipping up. So far all we've had are slip-ups. Then there's the questions over the ambulance photo, the 911 call, the TMZ source, the silent treatment from UCLA, Dave Dave on LKL and the mysterious Dr Murray...the list goes on and on. The "burial" was shown on TV why? We'd heard Katherine wanted it private. Why put the family and MJs kids through a media circus? The trees in the background didn't look real at all to me, like it was a flat screen showing a scenic background. So I believe the theory about it being green-screened too. And there's all the Liberian Girl photos. Coincidence? Don't think so.

Finally as a lifelong MJ fan who was 7 when Thriller was released and is grateful to have experienced the phenomenon for myself and not through old videos and articles, I think not just the media but also we have to look at ourselves and ask why we allowed ourselves to be led by the scandal sheets? I never believed any of the allegations but if you throw enough mud some of it is bound to stick. He could never shake the doubts off as the media had set out to destroy his reputation and they largely succeeded. By the era of Blood On the Dancefloor the hype had disappeared and the media led us to believe that he was past his best. A lot of us didn't even give that or his later music a chance. I barely noticed that Invincible had been released here in the UK, and as the media were saying it was nowhere near classic MJ, that he was a has-been, etc I blindly followed that opinion and didn't buy it. It did well in Europe sure but what about his US fans? US media had sunk it. The first accusations of child abuse made him livid and distrustful of the press and law enforcement, the later accusations and court case all but finished him off. I can't help but wonder if so many fans hadn't deserted him because they believed the lies, if Invincible had been huge worldwide, how different things might have been. Sure the Arvizo thing would probably still have happened (probably) but if he hadn't felt the need to show people the man behind the myth maybe he wouldn't have hired Bashir and the whole thing wouldn't have snowballed.
    Whatever the truth, many people now realise how the media did and does still shape public opinion and how people can be destroyed on a whim if it means profit. MJ would want that message spread as far as possible and would want all the lies scrubbed from the history books. It's up to us to make sure that happens. Maybe then he'll come back...or at least give us a sign that his message got through.

hi there.
    i just had to smile when i saw your name. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    welcome