Hello :-)

SoulSereneSoulSerene Posts: 23
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Just wanted to say hi..I have read topics on this forum for a while now and thought it was about time i registered lol...it's time i added my thoughts here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    Nice to meet you. I'm new too. ;p
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    hi and welcome I just joined last night. I also thought it was about time I did! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I guess three's a charm <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Blessings to you all. Welcome!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Hello and welcome to all of you!! It's a wild ride!
  • Hello and welcome to you all - it's great to have you here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hello to all and fresh minds are welcomed any day....glad you joined. Look forward to your posts......did I forget to mention to bring your own straight-jacket. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously, welcome to the family....xoxoxoxoxo
  • Hi

Welcome to the family, I thought I saw you pop in and out of the chat room last night Hachiman). In fact welcome all three of you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> They say threes a crowd but the more the merrier. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Look forwarding to hearing more from you.

L.O.V.E.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Thanks for the welcome guys, nice to be among like-minded individuals - loved the comment about the strait-jacket! If we can't have a sense of humour about how we're perceived by the majority who don't believe we're at least not totally nuts! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    A warm welcome to you all and its good to have you on board.
  • Welcome! Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
  • Hello everyone! I'm Regina. I'm new here, and I just wanted to send you guys some love all the way from the Bahamas! I was wondering when someone was going to start a new MJ HOAX FORUM since someone messed up the other forum prior to this one. It's good to know that there are still some 'MJ is alive' believers out there, and I'm happy to be apart of it. I'm just tired of the lies and garbage the tabloids and media are feeding to us. All I want is to know the honest truth of what what happened to Michael. Even if it does turn out that he's really gone (which I am not looking forward to hearing) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->, but reality is reality, whether we like it or not.... But as I've stated before, I just want the truth, as I'm sure we all want, and I hope to hear/ read about all of the wonderful thoughts and ideas you guys have about this hoax.... Later guys!!!
    imager.php?id=36872 GIFSoup
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Warm welcome to everything!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Well hello IslandAngel and a warm welcome to another Bahama mama it is sooo good to have you on board. I thought I was the only one from the Bahamas who have a straight jacket near by its good to know you do too and if you dont I suggest you get one <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lol @ mopey3655.... I officially have a straight jacket now lol... I think they're going to finally put all of us in a nut house after this lol j/k..... but it's good hearing from all of you guys...

imager.php?id=36872 GIFSoup
  • A warm Welcome to the BeLIEvers family.

With L.O.V.E
  • Welcome to this place of L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->