The Epic Tale of My Escape

LeapinLizardLeapinLizard Posts: 15
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello. I want you all to know what I am about to tell you is NOT a joke. I am being dead serious. I tried to warn those at mjhd.net, but they banned me for spamming. So now I come to you. Hopefully, you will take me seriously. The WORLD depends on it. This Lizard shits you not.

Yes, you read that correct. I am a Lizard Person. I can and often do shape-shift into a lizard. We do exist, and people refuse to believe me. But I speak the truth. I am a lizard person, and the honest truth is, I'm not the only one at this forum. I guarantee it.

We hide amidst you, acting, looking, thinking, and feeling just like you humans do. What are we? We are shape shifters. We are Lizard people, but in reality, that is what a lizard person is; a shape shifter. Truth is, shape shifters do not exist in the way humans imagine them. Shape shifters are lizards with the capability of making themselves LOOK completely human.

Anyway, the title of this thread is the tale of my escape. I left the Illuminati, risking certain death from my superiors. The NWO, the illuminati, it is all real, and as ashamed as I am to admit, I was once a part of it. How did I escape? I didn't. They are after me. Why? Because I was a high ranking Illuminati official. I got sick and tired of the evil crap they are trying to pull. Not ALL lizard people are evil. Some of us; a rebelion; are fighting back. I am doing my part by joining as many forums as I can, spreading the word for all to unite with the Lizard Rebelion! We must act fast, before all hope is lost.

I sincerely hope you take this more seriously than .net did.

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Sure, pictures and videos please. Oh wait, I bet you really can't post that because you want to stay anonymous... Am I right?
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Sure, pictures and videos please. Oh wait, I bet you really can't post that because you want to stay anonymous... Am I right?

Were I to post any sort of picture of myself morphing from lizard to human, the Illuminati would be able to find me all the easier. Besides, right now they are after me, but they are not putting all of their resources into finding me. If I posted that sort of picture, I would probably be found dead in a drainage ditch somewhere by the end of the night! I'm serious. These are not people you mess with. Right now, they know I am around. They know that I am telling people this information. But they are counting on people like you not believing my story.
    Sure, pictures and videos please. Oh wait, I bet you really can't post that because you want to stay anonymous... Am I right?

Were I to post any sort of picture of myself morphing from lizard to human, the Illuminati would be able to find me all the easier. Besides, right now they are after me, but they are not putting all of their resources into finding me. If I posted that sort of picture, I would probably be found dead in a drainage ditch somewhere by the end of the night! I'm serious. These are not people you mess with. Right now, they know I am around. They know that I am telling people this information. But they are counting on people like you not believing my story.

Wow, I would run my ass off and hide instead of posting stuff like this on a forum that is widely read... You got some balls! Even more because I fully support TS and I might be one of them, if TS is Illuminati as you accuse him off. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

It is that I am kind of bored and hope you will at least try to post some arguments so I can debunk them, otherwise you would have been gone 15 minutes ago, but maybe I will give you another 15 minutes of fame.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• One of my reasons for posting about TIAI is in hopes of getting "their" (not HIS) supporters to see the truth. This is one of few places that takes the illuminati and NWO so seriously. This is why I decided to come here.

Like I said before, you want me to leave, I will leave; but know this: You are throwing away a genuine lizard person. I had hoped to recruit you all into the Lizard Rebelion. I suppose that won't be happening?

As for getting proof, exactly how am I supposed to do that? These aren't the kind of people you ask to get into a group to snap a picture.
    One of my reasons for posting about TIAI is in hopes of getting "their" (not HIS) supporters to see the truth. This is one of few places that takes the illuminati and NWO so seriously. This is why I decided to come here.

Like I said before, you want me to leave, I will leave; but know this: You are throwing away a genuine lizard person. I had hoped to recruit you all into the Lizard Rebelion. I suppose that won't be happening?

As for getting proof, exactly how am I supposed to do that? These aren't the kind of people you ask to get into a group to snap a picture.

You could start by debunking all TS' posts and showing there is no way that this was planned and worked out my Mike himself. You make the accusation, then prove you are right. Looking forward to it, good luck.

• I feel like I'm in the freakin' Twilight Zone... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I feel like I'm in the freakin' Twilight Zone... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I feel like Laura Palmer... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Don't you see? have you not been listening to anything I've said? It WAS all planned--just not by Michael Jackson.

It is true MJ spoke out againt the Illuminati. THAT is why the Illuminati wanted him dead. Michael Jackson knew this. He also found out (at least I suspect) that Conrad was working for the Illuminati, and his plans to kill him. As I said this was never meant to look like an accident. Conrad was supposed to sacrifice his own life for "the cause." However, when Michael Jackson managed to circumvent his plans, things changed.

It was a double that died that day. The man looks so much like Mj that even Conrad fell for it. Michael Jackson did not intend for him to die, he didn't realize that Conrad was making his move. He was trying to escape the country without anyone knowing, and go into hiding.

Conrad, thinking that the double was MJ, gave him an OD of propofol. He was going to look like a murderer, but the lawyers and media did a good job of covering that, so it looked like an accident. The Illuminati didn't count on this, but decided to go with it, as it also gave Conrad an out. At least, I think it is Conrad. As I said, Conrad is white, this other person on TV is black. They may have been angry with the real Conrad for his failure, and executed him. That happens.

It is a massive conspiracy. The Illuminati knows that MJ is alive, and will continue to look for him. You have some things right, and some things wrong.

I have no proof, because I no longer have access to our temples where our information is kept. Maybe one day, someone else will come forward with the evidence that I cannot attain myself.
    Oh, I tried to listen, but you really didn't say anything... Where are your arguments? You are posting a theory on your behalf. Fine, but I don't buy that theory.

• I just spent the last 10 minutes posting my argument right there, look just above your post. This is NOT a theory! I am speaking from my own experience, but I cannot prove it because I have no way of doing so. That is like asking you to prove something that your mother did a year ago. Furthermor, I do not have access to any documents that COULD prove what I am saying.

What KIND of proof are you looking for? TIAI is flat lying, as a distraction against what really happened. they have you all on a wild goose chase, while the real truth slips further and further from your grasp. That up there IS my argument against TIAI. I am not saying that his death wasn't planned, I am saying MJ didn't actually intend to hoax his death, he just meant to slip away. When the double was killed, he knew he had to stay in hiding.

Think about it. Why would MJ hoax his death after making such a HUGE comeback announcement, and spending so much time and manpower planning his concert? It makes no sense. He WANTED to come back; for the music and the fans. But then he was signed to do 50, so he wanted to slip out of the country while his double performed. Dave-Dave is NOT michael jackson. Murray is NOT Michael Jackson. MJ is in hiding right now, FROM the illuminati.

I think he had hoped he would have less chance of getting caught skating his performances, and having a double do them, if he were out of the country where no one could find him. Coincodentally, however, his very double who was going to do the concerts ended up getting a propofol overdose by Conrad, who may or may not be the Conrad that I know.

The logic is right there, WHY can you not see it?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hey Souza, just last night I had this feeling about what lizard man is saying....

Conrad is a Freemason....and according to the "Visions from Michael" posts, some believe MJ has been involved with the illuminati, but wanted out...

(not saying Lizardman is telling the truth, but he is on the right path)(crazy as it seems. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

Look at this.........

<!-- m -->http://freemasonry-watch.blogspot.com/2 ... mason.html<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson became a freemason when his first breakthrough album "Off the Wall" was released and of course that was when he signed up with record Producer Quincy Jones who also worked with him in "The Wiz". If anyone has seen this movie they will see many of the masonic references throughout the film.

Later on Michael Jackson rebelled against being a freemason and thus all the false allegations of child abuse in 93-94 and thereafter.

In my opinion having read many articles about Michael, he was on a pedestal (going on and off ) with the freemasons. As he began trusting the wrong people such as Rev Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson who are also freemasons.

Last year on November 21st media reports confirmed that Michael Jackson converted to Islam.
    <!-- m -->http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f30 ... 291-7.html<!-- m -->
    I just spent the last 10 minutes posting my argument right there, look just above your post. This is NOT a theory! I am speaking from my own experience, but I cannot prove it because I have no way of doing so. That is like asking you to prove something that your mother did a year ago. Furthermor, I do not have access to any documents that COULD prove what I am saying.

What KIND of proof are you looking for? TIAI is flat lying, as a distraction against what really happened. they have you all on a wild goose chase, while the real truth slips further and further from your grasp. That up there IS my argument against TIAI. I am not saying that his death wasn't planned, I am saying MJ didn't actually intend to hoax his death, he just meant to slip away. When the double was killed, he knew he had to stay in hiding.

Think about it. Why would MJ hoax his death after making such a HUGE comeback announcement, and spending so much time and manpower planning his concert? It makes no sense. He WANTED to come back; for the music and the fans. But then he was signed to do 50, so he wanted to slip out of the country while his double performed. Dave-Dave is NOT michael jackson. Murray is NOT Michael Jackson. MJ is in hiding right now, FROM the illuminati.

I think he had hoped he would have less chance of getting caught skating his performances, and having a double do them, if he were out of the country where no one could find him. Coincodentally, however, his very double who was going to do the concerts ended up getting a propofol overdose by Conrad, who may or may not be the Conrad that I know.

Soooooo, here you need to explain something. TIAI is fat lying, but you didn't even know he is a member here? That means you haven't read his posts and are unable to have a clear opinion about it. So tell me, in what way is TIAI/TS lying?

• I just posted something you should read under the Illuminati section.

Funny, you actually think TS is behind TIAI. He is a puppet, and the sooner you realize that, the better. The REAL people behind TIAI are using TS. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even realize it. Remember your talk about mind control? Think about it.

TIAI would have you believe that MJ hoaxed his death, and is off somewhere, trying to let you all figure out where he is, when he will be back, and why he escaped. THEY would have you believe MJ left clues. Well that is not true.

This is NOT a game, and there are no clues. IF MJ had really hoaxed his death on purpose, then WHY would he have left clues for people to find? The death hoax was unintentional. He had to improvise when Conrad killed his double. He knew he had to stay "dead" in hopes that the Illuminati would believe they were successful, or to hide from them if they realized they were not.
  • I just spent the last 10 minutes posting my argument right there, look just above your post. This is NOT a theory! I am speaking from my own experience, but I cannot prove it because I have no way of doing so. That is like asking you to prove something that your mother did a year ago. Furthermor, I do not have access to any documents that COULD prove what I am saying.

I do think your theory is interesting. It flows nicely, that's for sure. Almost too nicely like a fiction novel... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I am sorry but I really can't stop laughing "LeapinLizard" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously, take your mind games elsewhere. Coming here with this ridiculous "Lizard" crap and trying to link that with the possibility that there is an elite group of individuals, the "Illuminati"...thus suggesting that believing the "Illuminati" exist is just as ridiculous as believing in "Lizard people".

The members on this forum are intelligent, though this struck me as funny, in reality it isn't. It is just a lame attempt at discrediting credible sources such as TIAI,TS, and the forum owners. The allusion to members lacking intelligence for investigating the possibility of the existence of the Illuminati is what is truly ridiculous and reveals your real intentions here.

This will be my only post in regards to the troll, one should try to avoid feeding them if possible. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Please tell us your theory of exactly why the Illuminati was targeting Michael. How and when did Michael learn of their intentions to harm him? Who exactly is involved in this scheme besides Conrad Murray who is of some familiarity with the posters here? Who assisted Michael in the hoax to get him away from the culprits? Please. I am listening. If he is in hiding, where can he go where the Illuminati won't find him? If you know facts and want us to listen to you, point them out. So far it is all theory, investigating. You come as if you have knowledge. If so, then be forthright so we can stop working so hard to connect the dots. You have the floor, now dance.
    I just posted something you should read under the Illuminati section.

Funny, you actually think TS is behind TIAI. He is a puppet, and the sooner you realize that, the better. The REAL people behind TIAI are using TS. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even realize it. Remember your talk about mind control? Think about it.

TIAI would have you believe that MJ hoaxed his death, and is off somewhere, trying to let you all figure out where he is, when he will be back, and why he escaped. THEY would have you believe MJ left clues. Well that is not true.

This is NOT a game, and there are no clues. IF MJ had really hoaxed his death on purpose, then WHY would he have left clues for people to find? The death hoax was unintentional. He had to improvise when Conrad killed his double. He knew he had to stay "dead" in hopes that the Illuminati would believe they were successful, or to hide from them if they realized they were not.

For the last time (I am really getting annoyed now), debunk TS' posts please. If you are so sure he is a puppet, and you know how it all works, then show that by explaining WHY. But I know you can't and I know why you are here and your 15 minutes are almost over...

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I have a question too......Which double died???? Do you know who the double was that was going to perform the shows, and then how did MJ explain the double to his children??
This discussion has been closed.