What Happened

LeapinLizardLeapinLizard Posts: 15
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
Okay, someone (I will not reveal who, in respect for their privacy) PMd me some things they wanted me to address. I will copy the PM excluding the name of the sender, and then address what they asked. Maybe THIS will make my claims more valid.

LeapinLizard,

What else can you tell us in regards to Michael?
Are his children in harms way?
Is Kenny Ortega for or against Michael? Who, can be trusted anyway???

Please clarify what it is we need to know so there isn't so much ambiguity in this. I doubt much will change until the confusion is cleared and facts are made known.

I have no idea if his children are in harms way, because I don't know who the Illuminati are targeting. It is entirely possible they will leave them alone, since it is MJ they have the problem with.

Kenny Ortega is NOT an agent of the Illuminati. In fact, it was discussed whether or not he was a threat as well as MJ, but they decided that Michael Jackson was the one that posed a threat, and without him, Kenny Ortega was nothing.

Who can be trusted? That is a difficult question. There are many agents of the Illuminati. Worse yet, there are many UNKNOWING agents of the Illuminati. Your best bet is to not trust anyone, because you never know who is involved with them and who is not. I do believe most of the family is okay, but I have long suspected that Jermain and Joe may be helping the Illuminati. I am unsure of this however.

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh yes, this makes it way more believable... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I don't know what the hell you want from me! I sit here, risking my neck to try and offer all of you some insight into what is ACTUALLY going on, and you completely dismiss it. WHY are you so adamant to believe that TIAI is telling the truth. You want proof that he is false, right?

Well why don't YOU offer me proof that he is genuine? I notice you do not ask for THAT. No, because that would make your illusions come shattering down, because you are not ready to see the truth yet. Maybe you aren't ready yet, Souza, but maybe some people are. If you want to ban me, fine, but I don't think you should censor the members from the truth!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I don't know what the hell you want from me! I sit here, risking my neck to try and offer all of you some insight into what is ACTUALLY going on, and you completely dismiss it. WHY are you so adamant to believe that TIAI is telling the truth. You want proof that he is false, right?

Well why don't YOU offer me proof that he is genuine? I notice you do not ask for THAT. No, because that would make your illusions come shattering down, because you are not ready to see the truth yet. Maybe you aren't ready yet, Souza, but maybe some people are. If you want to ban me, fine, but I don't think you should censor the members from the truth!

You should be glad you are still able to post. I do not have to prove TS/TIAI is legit, he has done that himself in his posts. YOU come here saying otherwise, so it's up to YOU to prove to us he is lying. What do you think, that I was born yesterday or something?

ps: too much platform for you, locking this one as well.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.