UK Schools Doing UFO Crash Drills

SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
UK Schools Doing UFO Crash Drills
Dateline Zero – October 10, 2010

There seems to be a growing trend among schools to stage a UFO crash, and then teach students how to react, as well as to “properly” investigate and report on the incident.

It sounds like a lot of fun, and a great way to fire up a student’s imagination as well as writing skills. Hell, I wish we would have done a staged UFO crash at my school.

The latest “UFO drill” took place Wed, Sept 29, at Sandford Primary School in the UK. The kids were treated to a full UFO crash scenario that included wreckage, police tape, and real police officers. (Perhaps it was only lacking men from the government telling the children not to talk about what was seen.)

What’s interesting is that “police were on hand to show the children how to properly investigate the UFO crash site.” Um, were any of the officers speaking from experience?

A news article at The Weston Mercury elaborates on the role played by the officers:
Teacher and organiser Victoria Shepherd said: “PCSO Wright and PC Church were brilliant. They helped the children secure the scene and talked about what to do in an emergency, how they gathered evidence, how to interview witnesses etc.”

Are UFO drills becoming something of a routine part of the curriculum in the UK? It’s certainly becoming more and more of a common event. Each time, it’s a joint exercise put in place by the school and local law enforcement.

A similar drill took place in Feb of 2009 when Lanchester Endowed Parochial Primary, in County Durham, staged a surprise “crash” behind the school. In Sept 2008 “children from an Edgware school were made to believe aliens had landed in their playground by teachers and police.” Again, each time it was conducted by the school system and police — teaching children what to do in event of a UFO event. Afterward, the kids are asked to write about their experience.

<!-- m -->http://www.datelinezero.com/?p=4599<!-- m -->

“Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government.”
– Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

<!-- m -->http://www.henrymakow.com/von_braun_bew ... en_th.html<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8175<!-- m -->

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Very interesting....seems like they are starting to prepare people for "First Contact" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Blessings, Love and Light to you Sarahli! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • The drill reminds me of a school incident that happened in Ruwa, Zimbabwe.
    The date was September 14, 1994.

[youtube:avr71on3]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Proving once again that people are sheeple. Michael wants us to inform ourselves. All the world's a stage for Someone or something out there!! The actors may or may not be aware. Is the simulation meant to convince the masses that UFO's exist but it's really a NWO tool, or is there someone behind the scenes preparing the world for a shocker invasion, one different than expected, not Independence Day movie style. ANYTHING can happen in this drama. It may not go according to the Program pamphlet--the Bible's Revelation. God can do anything He wants and doesn't have to inform us of changes.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Very interesting....seems like they are starting to prepare people for "First Contact" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Blessings, Love and Light to you Sarahli! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thank you mjj4ever777 blessings to you. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Indeed they are starting something...a lot of UFO's talk in the news lately.

ForTheTruth, thanks for the videos...interesting.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Proving once again that people are sheeple. Michael wants us to inform ourselves. All the world's a stage for Someone or something out there!! The actors may or may not be aware. Is the simulation meant to convince the masses that UFO's exist but it's really a NWO tool, or is there someone behind the scenes preparing the world for a shocker invasion, one different than expected, not Independence Day movie style. ANYTHING can happen in this drama. It may not go according to the Program pamphlet--the Bible's Revelation. God can do anything He wants and doesn't have to inform us of changes.

Yes I agree anything can happen. We never know what is the truth and what is wrong with the dark side as they want to control both sides of the story. Now as I said already many times (and UFO's-Aliens believers don't jump at me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) I am more than highly suspicious on the existence of the aliens as they describe them (with spaceships, extra super intelligent and so on) I don't say that there's nothing out there but I think that we must always stay alert especially when governments are involved.
  • alien encounters and alien abductions are real