Hello

momof3kidsmomof3kids Posts: 59
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone! I decided that I should finally introduce myself being that I've been here quite a while and haven't done so yet.

I am a 33 year old mother of 3 children - one girl and two boys. I live in the US, in North Dakota to be more specific. My career is mostly my children. I do have a part time job, but I consider myself more as a stay at home mom. I work a few hours a week as a cashier to get out of the house a little and have some adult conversation. I have been a Michael Jackson fan ever since I was a little girl. Thriller came out when I was about 7 and I deveolped a massive crush on him. It happened by accident because my two older brothers basically forced me into watching the Thriller video (just because they wanted to scare me) Well....I do remember having nightmares from it, but I also loved it! After that, I was hooked. I also remember sneaking out of bed to watch "Friday night videos" It was a TV show in the US that would play blocks of videos from various artists. They almost always played MJ, so I would sneak out of bed just to watch them! Over the years, my crush turned into more of an admiration for him. I think he is an incredible singer/dancer/performer/artist.....I could go on and on. It makes me very sad to think of all the pain he has endured throughout the past couple of decades. I think he is a very misunderstood man. I believe wholeheartedly that he is just a kind, intelligent, funny man who happens tremendous talents.

After his "death" I was very sad. I found a couple of sites like this one on accident while surfing the internet and started reading them. At first, I think I just read them because the possibility of him being alive made me a little less sad. After a while, the inconsistites and all the odd things surrounding his "death" made me into a beLIEver! I am very grateful to this site for helping me see these things.

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Welcome from the other side of the world momof3kids. It's great you joined up to contribute after reading here for a while. Hope you feel welcome and at home here with us.
  • Welcome! I love hearing your story - and I agree, Michael was totally misunderstood. It's my hope and prayers that the world will stand up and take notice of the blatant prejudice against Michael and that major repentance will take place in the hearts and souls of the world.

Many blessings to you. Stay warm and safe this winter season. We know how cold it gets in N. Dakota in the winter time!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Hello and warm welcome!!! Nice you are here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thank you for introducing yourself and Welcome!

With L.O.V.E
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Welcome, momof3kids! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->