Wag the Dog - Fo' realzzz

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Discussion

For those who don't know what Wag the Dog is:

[youtube:1ff9blum]

And now for real, for those who might still think the mainstream media is always telling you the truth:

And if you still have doubts whether or not the government produces the news shown to you in the MSM, here is former POTUS Bush, admitting it:

[center:1ff9blum]"Why does the dog wag his tail? Because the dog is smarter than the tail. If the tail were smarter than the dog, the tail would wag the dog."[/center:1ff9blum]

Time to wake up and smell the coffee!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• I feel like we are all Truman in the Truman show. The more awake I am, the more everything appears fake to me.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Thanks for the videos Souza! After watching them, it really makes me wonder how people actually believed those CNN newscasts- they're so obviously fake to me! It was actually sadly funny - especially the part where the one newscaster grabs a gas mask and puts it on and the other guy just puts on a helmet. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If so much effort is put into fooling us, imagine what the REAL news is. People must learn not to blindly believe everything that is fed to him - especially if it's an event or story that is especially focused on and repeated over and over again.

I remember a while back, there was a protest in London (I think it was early 2009 - the G20 protest) where a masked bandit was filmed breaking the glass of one of the banks. CNN kept showing that same scene over and over and over again and talking about how the protest turned violent and into a riot. But the whole scene was so suspicious - this masked protester (since when does a true protester cover his face if he believes in what he is protesting) was alone, surrounded by cameramen as he attempted to smash the glass...So set up! The odd time when the camera did actually show the crowd - they were just milling about quite peacefully. I couldn't find a clip of that to show you but maybe someone remembers seeing this too and thinking the same thing? Just another example of how we're being lied to and the "news" we receive is scripted and then acted out to show "proof". And some examples more recently, obviously with the Chilean miners being "rescued", the oil spill, swine flu scare, etc. The government want us to believe what THEY tell us to while they continue on with their plan to own the whole world and everyone in it - it's sick. And it's really sad that most people don't even know it. *sigh*

Thanks again Souza, I agree that it's time for people to WAKE UP already.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Looking4truth - crazy, I'm showing we posted replies at the same time! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Looking4truth - crazy, I'm showing we posted replies at the same time! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Part of the show perhaps? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But seriously, after awhile, I cannot help but laugh at the ridiculousness. It only really irks me when other people are falling for it and would probably debate with me if I showed them how fake it is. I really hope more and more people wake up and we organize and do something about this before it's too late.
  • Great vids. This really makes me believe in the hoax even more. If anyone gets mad at Michael Jackson for faking his death, then they are simply ignorant to what's going on in the world. Makes so much sense... this is the reason behind all of this... Michael Jackson's life was a show, his death was a show, the government is a show and the news is a show. Nothing is real! If that is the case then we are all the audience. We've been the auience by choice for a long time. The way to get out of the audience and become a cast member is to simply get up and DO SOMETHING! Think about it, if everything is one big lie, one big fiction novel...then we really do have the capability of changing the ending...creating the ending. We can't let fear debilitate us any longer. We can't act like the victims any longer. Yes, what they're doing is awful and they should (and will) get what they deserve, but the only thing we are victims to is our own fear. THEY may not really care about us, but we can still care for ourselves. I heard somewhere that we can only be kept in cages that we cannot see. So, let's get out of this cage because I can sure as hell see it! Who's with me? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I am of the opinion than Europeans see the fake news more clearly than people from the USA may be do.

CNN ( ann other medias in USA) has been "that´s entertainment" since always. Their so called news repports have always been so theatrical that one had a hard time to believe whatever they repported <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> but those channels are trusted by the population.

It is a difficult task to achieve. People still will believe the latest drama repport.

Media can play people like the piano and the sad part of it is that it has both sides of the coin. They can put you sky high or they can destroy you, they can save you from evil or they can send out evil by creating fear and hate, and the worst, finding a "cause" to justify the hate...creating a common enemy who does not even exist in many cases.

Rotten world <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    How stupid is Bush in that video?? I can't even believe he admitted that!

I guess that's what happens when there's nobody to tell him what to say...