TIAI October 15

melodymelody Posts: 196
edited January 1970 in TIAI
"Is Lisa Marie Presley really opposing Eliza Presley's lawsuit?": <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14844<!-- l -->

Comments

• A new redirect! Woo!

Thanks TS, for reminding us how important this case is and for reminding us that you're still here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hey TS, you're still with us, always good to know! Eliza's page on <!-- w -->www.elvisandmj.com<!-- w --> will be updated tomorrow!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Thanks for the new redirect TS! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Its sure seems like a lot of progress is gonna be made in the next few months!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Hi, TS how good you're back, what do you think wins Eliza? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    We missed you, TS! Thank you for the new redirect. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome back...and thanks for confirming my worst fears...Eliza's case is real.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • psssssssssst!! TS? You know we love ya dont ya??? dont stay away so long! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome Back TS ---- thank you for the new redirect --- we missed you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I always find it comforting having TS check in on us once in a while. Love you TS, what would we do without you!!!
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    Miss you so much, TS! Good to know you are still here with us! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thank you Mo &Souza!
    I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS;)
  • I always feel like somebody's watchin' us.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    I always feel like somebody's watchin' us.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    [youtube:366h5wne]
  • God Bless you TS - You always keep us on the right track, it is so easy to get soooo involved in one discussion and forget everything else around... But we know that you keep watchin' on us for the better!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

With L.O.V.E

• thZ3.gifTS!

Gonna make myself some smiley-drinking-coffee-pot.gifand start bf-typesmiley000.gif
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Nice to have you back for a little bit TS <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Interesting new post on the Probate Lawyer's site.
    Thanks for the redirect.
  • Hey TS, you're still with us, always good to know! Eliza's page on <!-- m -->http://www.elvisandmj.com<!-- m --> will be updated tomorrow!

Consider it done!
  • Thank you TS for keeping an eye on us that we are on the right track.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I can see i haven't been that much on pc past months...why TS?
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Welcome back...and thanks for confirming my worst fears...Eliza's case is real.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

TS never goes anywhere, i don't think <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

thZ3.gifTS!

Gonna make myself some smiley-drinking-coffee-pot.gifand start bf-typesmiley000.gif

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ---
    I read in TS' mind I knew that it would be a redirect... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> God bless you.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

thZ3.gifTS!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Good lookin' out, TS! x] <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I always feel like somebody's watchin' us.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> +1
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Good to see a new redirect.