Don't walk away.. I'm speechless..

pillekelillepillekelille Posts: 74
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
I LOVE song Don't walk away..
[youtube:2jx69m3j]
This song makes me Cry because this is just amazing <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I don't even find words to this song.. I'm speechless.. This song is so.. so.. I mean.. this is comeing for heart.. really.. I really don't find words to that song.. this is not somekind of todays "music." This is SPECIAL.. Michael is special.. he's perfect. He is the most kindness, sweetest and cutest man who ever walk on planet Earth.. MJ really care about Earth.. MJ is a gift for God. But look what all the media did to he.. every day new lies and lies.. how could they?.. Media doesn't think about he's feelings.. Now he's just gone.. and we even don't know is he coming back... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> "There's nothing to do.. Just walk away" , "all my dreams are broken"... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Comments

• And I want to thank all the beLIEvers, for making such a good topics, they really are giving hope. Thank You.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    wonderful!Thank you for post it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->