Stephen King's Movie "It" similarities or ??

Iused2dreamIused2dream Posts: 300
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(1990_film)
My brain often gets stuck on things and today I found myself analyzing the word "It" from This is It. I was expecting to find a definition where the word "it" meant "the end" as if to say "this is the end" of MJ's musical career, life as we know it, etc. However, I got distracted when I came across the Stephen King movie "It." There are many similarities or coincidences in this movie....one of main characters is named "Mike" who is in hospital, also notice how "It" becomes a spider, etc.. Warner Bros is expected to re-do this movie & bring it to theaters which they announced March 2009. Maybe this doesn't mean anything but wanted to throw this out there before I forget as I'm sick today so quite foggy....

Comments

• That is very interesting. Michael loves Stephen King. It's very possible that inspired him a bit.
  • I was watching This is It with my 3-D glasses and the red mark on the spider in Thriller looks like Mj's face! You can see it with out glasses as well but it looks really vivid with the 3-d glasses! Do you think it is a coincidence or meant to be there?

• Move the pic around to the bottom red mark and you will see it.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(1990_film)
    My brain often gets stuck on things and today I found myself analyzing the word "It" from This is It. I was expecting to find a definition where the word "it" meant "the end" as if to say "this is the end" of MJ's musical career, life as we know it, etc. However, I got distracted when I came across the Stephen King movie "It." There are many similarities or coincidences in this movie....one of main characters is named "Mike" who is in hospital, also notice how "It" becomes a spider, etc.. Warner Bros is expected to re-do this movie & bring it to theaters which they announced March 2009. Maybe this doesn't mean anything but wanted to throw this out there before I forget as I'm sick today so quite foggy....

Maybe it could mean something... But I think "Remakes of Movies" became a Trend in the last years....especially of Horror-Movies just remember the Remakes.

Jason
    Halloween
    Dark Water
    The Grudge
    Rec( they made a remake in the same year)
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I think there are a few more, but I can't remember

Nightmare on Elmstreet ( will come this year)
    and then "It"

I don't know, maybe they're out of ideas for new Horrormovies <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Even though a few Remakes did really suck....
  • No it is NOT a coincidence that the spider in the "This is it" movie (yes,movie) looks like the spider in the "It" movie it was deliberate there is NO such thing as coincidences, only the illusion of them notice that "It" is in the title?