Hi to all fellow believers

iamhere4mjiamhere4mj Posts: 479
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Saying hello to all of you who are believers that Michael is alive and that we are on one huge adventure! I have believed from the beginning and haven't stopped searching on what happened and why. Many theories have come and gone and that one puzzle piece seems to still be missing that will tie all of this together.

Happy investigating to all!

Love you Michael!

Comments

• LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    hello iamhere4mj ..
    welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hello there <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome to the forum......this is your new family now. You are at home. I look forward to reading your posts...Its all for L.O.V.E xoxo
  • Welcome to our world! I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Welcome!! I am looking forward to finding out that illusive missing piece!!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to our family ! I look forward to reading your posts! Have a wonderful night friend!
    Blessings love and light to you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome on board this magical mystery tour. Look forward to reading your posts.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Welcome to our family!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Straightjacket ready??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Thank you everyone!

Love you Michael!
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Hi and welcome iamhere4mj, I look forward to your posts, hope you are ready for a thriller of a ride <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Welcome to the forum!
    Your name is very clever <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Looking forward to sharing the adventure with you!

LOVE & Blessings,
    Wishingstar