I needed to find you.....

SeashellSeashell Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello, I know this is supposed to be an introduction, and in some ways I guess it is. I don't want to give my real name just yet, but you can call me Seashell. I've been struggling with this for some time, not sure who to tell or what to do.

I was told about 9 years ago (by someone I believe would know - a psychic) that I am psychic. I did not know this before then and had no reason to believe it. Something odd did happen around that time but I put it down to coincidence, power of suggestion etc and thought no more of it for many years.

Last year, after the "death" of Michael, I met a fellow fan who confided in me that he was psychic, and that he could "sense" that I was too, but that I had not learned how to use it. I told him what had happened before and suggested maybe rather than being psychic I was merely some kind of gateway that psychics could use or something (hard to explain how I felt) but he insisted I just hadn't learned to use it yet. We were having an online convo with another fan one day, who said he had to take a few minutes, when all of a sudden I "saw" myself in this other persons point of view, and I was looking at myself/him in his mirror. It was only for a split second but I got so frightened that I asked the psychic guy what it was. He explained I was beginning to learn to use it and explained he had picked up the same thing from this other person before and told me he thought he may have a body image issue that caused him to constantly check himself in the mirror. Sure enough, the other person (without me saying anything before or indeed even after he confessed) confided in me that he had an issue of this nature.

I looked into contacting this friend again a few months ago and discovered on his yahoo answers account that he had requested people to interpret his dream (dated before the passing) which featured Michael Jackson and other things. It seems he may have "predicted" the "death".

I did not think about this for a long time after, lost contact with the psychic guy and went about my life as normal....until maybe for the last couple of weeks. All of a sudden something clicked. I too "predicted" the "passing".

One day, a month before Michaels "death" I was extremely distressed (I had been badly assaulted) after the initial extreme distress I went into this trance/medative/autopilot state for a few days. Out of nowhere I suddenly started thinking about 9/11. I had this strange feeling that some huge tragedy was going to rock the world soon, but ultimately bring people together in the wake of it like 9/11 had. I didn't know how to quiten this feeling, other than promise myself to visit London (I live in the UK) on the anniversary of 7/7. But it was not going away, so I visited London at the end of that week. I once had the priveledge of seeing Michael in the flesh, a long time ago. I decided to visit that place at the end of the week to reminisce of a happy time and give myself some comfort. This was exactly to the day one month before the "passing". I went to the place and walked around in that same strange trance like state, even singing quietly on that day, but was still convinced something could happen so decided I would return on 7/7 to try to put it to rest. As you all know, the "funeral" happened on 7/7, but I was so grief stricken by then that all that happened before had vanished from my mind so I didn't piece it all together. I did return to London, the day after 7/7 but this time to leave a tribute at the o2. The "feeling" and the trance like state had long gone in the wake of the loss of Michael.

Now looking back, I think I did predict something; A huge tragedy that would bring people together, the need to go to where I had seen Michael, the one month date, the 7/7 connection. The thing is, I firmly believe I only did this because of the huge trauma I had experienced that caused some sort of temporary mental shift that opened it up.

Now if this had been all that had happened I could have left it here. But I had another one of these trauma like states recently (I suddenly became very upset about events from the past, I was thinking too much really) and during this it came to me; I have absolutely no idea of the relevence and I DO NOT want to go around pointing fingers etc but these words came to me "His sister-in-law knows" (at the time I was thinking that maybe the whole thing had been a hoax). I do not know which sister-in-law or anything like that, it was words, not pictures, but it was clear. Maybe all it means is that the next "clue" will come from a sister-in-law of Michaels/maybe there is one already there that has been missed? I do not want to just give up and think this is related to his death, but would rather think that he is alive, and that there are/will be more clues.

I am sorry this is long, I really hope that I do not receive an angry backlash from posting this, I have not confided in ANYONE about this for fear of ridicule or upsetting people. I hope someone can help me deal with this.

L.O.V.E

Seashell

Comments

• Seashell:

Thank you for sharing your story. Putting yourself in a vulnerable situation as this is risky but I, for one, am glad you have decided to risk it. It is interesting to hear of your gift and truly wish I could be of some help but I have no idea what to suggest other than continue to believe in yourself as you harness your supernatural ability. How wonderful it would be to have such an ability.......just think of the good you could do with it?!?!?!? WOW!!!
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Hi Seashell and welcome, I believe there are other members of the forum with supernatural interests and psychic abilities. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I have absolutely no idea of the relevence and I DO NOT want to go around pointing fingers etc but these words came to me "His sister-in-law knows" (at the time I was thinking that maybe the whole thing had been a hoax). I do not know which sister-in-law or anything like that, it was words, not pictures, but it was clear. Maybe all it means is that the next "clue" will come from a sister-in-law of Michaels/maybe there is one already there that has been missed? I do not want to just give up and think this is related to his death, but would rather think that he is alive, and that there are/will be more clues.

I am sorry this is long, I really hope that I do not receive an angry backlash from posting this, I have not confided in ANYONE about this for fear of ridicule or upsetting people. I hope someone can help me deal with this.

L.O.V.E

Seashell

He Seashell.

I understand where you come from <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

It kept my attention this quote of yours "His sister-in-law knows" .
    I also had that "vision?" last year, but the words were "She knows/ She did it".

There is a thread on the forum called "visions from Michael" <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=12085<!-- l -->
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> where we ask each other questions of this nature and discuss in a debate mode spiritual possible signs and hints related to this case, MJ "death".
    I welcome you to join if you wish <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and share your "visions/ dreams/ messages".
  • Thankyou for the kind replies, it's a relief to be somewhere where I won't be judged and branded as "nuts". Thankyou Gema for that info, I will definitely be looking at that. I was shocked to hear you'd had the same/similar vision and now I believe more than ever that there is a clue in there somewhwhere.

Many thanks to all x x x
  • i suddenly remembered all of the focus on the sister in law that was married to both jermaine and randy.
  • Welcome Seashell - There is a big spiritual element in what happened on the 25th June 2009 and I believe that we have hardly scratched the surface yet.

With L.O.V.E
  • Welcome Seashell. I think about the sister-in-law who was living at Hayvenhurst and then was placed in Michael's condo after the stun gun incident. I always thought the move was strategic. But I also think about Halima - Jermaine's current wife. In the family dynasty series, she wore a t-shirt that said Michael lives. I found that curious.

Welcome. I hope you enjoy it here.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome Seashell. I think about the sister-in-law who was living at Hayvenhurst and then was placed in Michael's condo after the stun gun incident. I always thought the move was strategic. But I also think about Halima - Jermaine's current wife. In the family dynasty series, she wore a t-shirt that said Michael lives. I found that curious.

Welcome. I hope you enjoy it here.

As soon as i read Seashells post, Halima and the "Michael Lives" T-shirt, was the first thing that popped into my head also!

Welcome Seashell, and thank you for sharing! please know that "you are not alone," many of us have had similar "experiences." Bless you dear friend!