NWO Fema Camps 2012

MJFakeDeathMJFakeDeath Posts: 12
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Fema camps will begin 2012
Fema coffins for those who die. The illuminati are Evil!

Comments

• PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323

Okay.........
    Opinion? Fact? Evidence? Troll?
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273

Okay.........

See this link: STACKS of plastic coffins under FEMA control:

http://www.google.ch/images?q=Fema+coffins&hl=de&prmd=vimfd&source=lnms&tbs=isch:1&ei=S4TGTN72MJGYOsO76fUB&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&ved=0CBAQ_AU&biw=1350&bih=960
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323

Okay.........

http://www.google.ch/images?q=Fema+coffins&hl=de&prmd=vimfd&source=lnms&tbs=isch:1&ei=S4TGTN72MJGYOsO76fUB&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&ved=0CBAQ_AU&biw=1350&bih=960

Yeah, I saw those plastic coffins in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. I'm just curious why he's saying NWO camps in 2012. MJFakeDeath threw that out there with nothing to go on. A little elaboration would be nice so we don't go running in all different directions with it. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt since they're a new member but without more info, the behavior does seem a bit troll-like.
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273

Okay.........

Yeah, I saw those plastic coffins in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. I'm just curious why he's saying NWO camps in 2012. MJFakeDeath threw that out there with nothing to go on. A little elaboration would be nice so we don't go running in all different directions with it. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt since they're a new member but without more info, the behavior does seem a bit troll-like.

I will collect my information and post it here. But so far here are the executive orders from the white house:
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.”

Some say it's hype, but after 18 years reading and watching the world I witness a lot of the written happening just now writing these lines. Most think what's happening in the world is normal but it's subtle manipulation into thinking a certain way. I'll get back. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    MJFakeDeath, this is not a new thread, you could have posted this in the ALREADY EXSISTING thread about the FEMA camps. Use the search function s'il vous plaît...

A lock on this one.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.