Kanye West: What's the Illuminati?

reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Sorry if posted elsewhere. I looked and I also searched, but searching is almost useless.

Kanye West: What's the Illuminati?

Kanye West is having a devil of a time convincing critics that he's not a Satan worshiper.

The hip-hop star took to Twitter yesterday to deny claims that his new short film "Runaway" contains references to the occult and the Illuminati, a secret society thought to control world events. In fact, MTV reports, West claims he doesn't even know what the Illuminati is!

"Is Illuminati and devil worshiping like the same thing?" tweeted West, whose video shows people marching in hoods and model Selita Ebanks as a sexy phoenix.

West goes on to have fun with the rumors. "What's better for devil worshiping, Iphone or the Droid?" he asks. "Does Lucifer return text... is he or she on Skype? Don't wanna be sexist."

This isn't the first time West has been accused of turning to the dark side. He created a stir last year after spitting out the freestyle verse, "I sold my soul to the devil," and also sparked rumors with his Jay-Z/Rihanna collaboration, "Run This Town." In the video for the song, the trio perform in front of an angry mob and appear to overthrow the order of things.

For his part, Jay-Z, who has also faced numerous Illuminati accusations because of alleged occult imagery in his videos and Rocawear clothing designs, denies having a deal with the devil.

"As far as God, of course I believe in God," he told radio DJ Angie Martinez of Hot 97 in New York City. "Am I a part of some sect or cult? That sounds stupid to me. It’s like ignorant to even say, and umm… I guess that’ll be the last time I address that. It’s ignorant to me.”

<!-- m -->http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/25 ... /?hpt=Sbin<!-- m -->

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yeah, like he wouldn't know... Shamone KW, we're no morons.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I am watching this issue is becoming common, little by little, as happened with the incident of the miners in Chile, many people are asking questions.
    Kanye West if you're not with them, not "succeed"
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I don't want to be an alarmist, but I am suspicious of Donda West's death circumstances.
  • mjwrmjwr Posts: 60
    jay-z-kanye-west-rihanna-run-this-town-roc-illuminati-pyramid-freemason-sign-triangle-devil.jpg

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> uhm,

Peace.
  • yea i was going to post this, i saw this on his twitter, making fun of the Illuminati believers
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    jay-z-kanye-west-rihanna-run-this-town-roc-illuminati-pyramid-freemason-sign-triangle-devil.jpg

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> uhm,

Peace.

LMAO
    ummm...just being devil's advocate here, but maybe he doesn't know...and he's just another one of their puppets <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Of course he knows. He is playing dumb... I saw the reporting of freemason and illuminati on saturday night, and they said that once they are out of their church, they call it a church "yeah right " more of a cult.. they play dumb, they do not talk about it. So what do you think that Kanye will say oh Yeah I forgot yes I am part of the illuminati. These are secrets they have to keep. It is a very dangerous cult. I had put a posting last week if you had the national geographic channel they explained it from head to toe, and it was very scary and I was in my living room <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Believe me he knows all about it.

• 'Nice' shirt dude!

kanye-west-baphomet-devil-shirt.jpg

Kanye's bling bling:
    streetsnaps-kanye-west-jewelry.jpg

Oh yeah, even bigger...
    Fresh-Celeb-Kanye-West-Horus-Chain-Ring-4.jpg
    West claims he doesn't even know what the Illuminati is!

*cough*

• 'Nice' shirt dude!

Kanye's bling bling:

Oh yeah, even bigger...

*cough*

Well well well.. look at the pictures. FULL OF ILLUMINATI... Thanks Mo..
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    the best way to hide something is to view full, society is so stupid. Do not be surprised if in the following years are beginning to quit doing parodies or mock the theories of satanical estupido movies. Thus convince or fool most people that these theories are just fantasy.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

'Nice' shirt dude!

Kanye's bling bling:

Oh yeah, even bigger...

*cough*

I actually find this imagery quite disturbing and I really don't like how the artists pretend they're not aware they're promoting it. And in the first pic - is he in a classroom??
  • ^ No, hes was performing at the 2010 B.E.T awards

'Nice' shirt dude!

Kanye's bling bling:

Oh yeah, even bigger...

*cough*

WOW...i neva saw these B4...DISTURBING <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Not in this pic sprint911:

• ummm...just being devil's advocate here, but maybe he doesn't know...and he's just another one of their puppets <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Mind control is complicated and I won't pretend to know all the ins and outs of it. But it is my understanding that these "puppets" are fully aware of what they're doing. The trick is, they are made to believe that none of it is bad. So either way, I think it's ridiculous that Kanye is claiming to not know what it is. For one, everyone has heard of it. And for two, to me it sounds like he's mocking those who believe it's a bad thing. OR, there's the concept of multiple personalites as a result of mind control. It's possible that the particular personality that posted these things is one that doesn't have access to certain memories. Also, if he is an illuminati puppet, he would be forbidden to expose it. Therefore, making a mockery of it would be the only way he'd be allowed to speak of it without being killed. ALSO, maybe his intent is to influence as many people as possible into not buying into the illuminati talk, so that they won't investigate further...because the more people that know about it, the harder it is for them to fulfill their agenda.

So many possibilities, but one things for sure... the Illuminati DOES exist whether Kanye West says so or not.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Oh my god !
    There is so many people (famous people) believing in Illuminati and showing Illuminti stuff ?

Why are they all doing this ? For money ?

Oh my God, in wich world I'm living in ? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    ummm...just being devil's advocate here, but maybe he doesn't know...and he's just another one of their puppets <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Mind control is complicated and I won't pretend to know all the ins and outs of it. But it is my understanding that these "puppets" are fully aware of what they're doing. The trick is, they are made to believe that none of it is bad. So either way, I think it's ridiculous that Kanye is claiming to not know what it is. For one, everyone has heard of it. And for two, to me it sounds like he's mocking those who believe it's a bad thing. OR, there's the concept of multiple personalites as a result of mind control. It's possible that the particular personality that posted these things is one that doesn't have access to certain memories. Also, if he is an illuminati puppet, he would be forbidden to expose it. Therefore, making a mockery of it would be the only way he'd be allowed to speak of it without being killed. ALSO, maybe his intent is to influence as many people as possible into not buying into the illuminati talk, so that they won't investigate further...because the more people that know about it, the harder it is for them to fulfill their agenda.

So many possibilities, but one things for sure... the Illuminati DOES exist whether Kanye West says so or not.

I'mma B honest here...i don't know much about Mind Control at all, but you give a very valid argument...i do believe that West knows what he's doing and it is so scary how so many celebrities, people children look up to and admire, are involved in these evil cults...and for what fame? money? It's just so sad <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    tom-cruise-theroc.jpg

ehhm??

• 'Nice' shirt dude!

Kanye's bling bling:

Oh yeah, even bigger...

*cough*

Mo.. I don't follow the illuminati, I just know of them. Can you tell me what the symbol is that Kayne is wearing?

Not in this pic sprint911:

i know i was talking about the last picture

• 'Nice' shirt dude!

Kanye's bling bling:

Oh yeah, even bigger...

*cough*

Mo.. I don't follow the illuminati, I just know of them. Can you tell me what the symbol is that Kayne is wearing?

Yes, it's Horus. Here's a picture of the necklace:

kanye-west-bet-2010-chain.jpg

Here are pictures of Horus:

tumblr_l3ttovj3ZW1qbz35lo2_400.png

horus_1.jpg

The All-Seeing Eye (Horus' eye) is probably the illuminati's most recognizable symbol.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    LOL that's about as believable as asking "Who's Michael Jackson?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This stuff always freaks me out <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    As far as Jay-Z and Kanye saying theyre not part of the Illuminati haha well what do you expect them to say? I don't even know if freemasons are allowed to admit it? Well they might be, but I mean if Jay-Z or Kanye came out to the public with "Everybody, I'm a Freemason!" ...that doesnt seem like something the "Illuminati" would do. Not like I know that much about it. It just seems to me that publicly announcing to everyone that youre part of it doesnt seem like thats what they do?

I too have also noticed this subject becoming more and more well known. I knew absolutely nothing about it before here on this hoax site, but now other people that dont even believe in this hoax have informed me all about freemasons and the illuminati, one of my friends father is a freemason! Its pretty intense stuff...

But yeah. No doubt Jay-Z and Kanye are in on it. It's obvious. I mean have you seen Kanyes new video for "Power"???
    [youtube:2vp7ruye]
  • Is it just me or has there been a surge of celebrities associating themselves with Illuminati symbolism (whether in attire or video) since June 2009????

.....................and could it be that they are all under the Illuminati power or are they banding together to rise up against it----with Michael?!?!?!?!?