Bending the Rules of Reality

I hope I'm posting this in the right section but I just wrote this out on my blog (<!-- m -->http://7c.tumblr.com/<!-- m -->) and thought I would share. You can tell me what you think.
As discussed earlier, this journey that we have been on insists us to look beyond the surface, to go beyond the conventional wisdom to seek truth. In order to do this, one has to bend their own rules about what can and cannot happen. Most of the time when we begin to think “outside of the box”, we tend to isolate ourselves from the general society that may be comfortable with being program by television. It is called a television program for a reason. Think about it.

So could it be that Michael Jackson is trying to have us look beyond the television box by deprogramming the myths that plagues our habitual minds on a daily basis and he is doing this through the very medium that manipulates and controls the masses through this type of programming?

If so, we would easily perceive him as a genius but perhaps that is limiting our true potential. I mean we are the ones that are noticing and analyzing this. Without us looking into it, Mr. Jackson would have nothing more than an empty void of intelligence that would mean nothing if it cannot be true and authentic to someone else. Therefore, we, too, play an intricate part in this adventure. We, too, are geniuses in our own with an unlimited potential, power and promise. Perhaps, it starts with him but ends with us.

If you are totally confused, you may want to youtube “What The Bleep Do We Know?” which is a very interesting movie about quantum physics. You must watch this movie from an open mind or else it will be useless to you. Just a warning. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• Thank you looking4truth. Thinking outside the box is the main aspect of this. Michael is leading us to the truth. Our beliefs and perceptions are being challenged and yes, it is all about us and our true potential. This is an inner journey to discover a new reality. Michael is taking us on a journey so we can remember our true selves.
    Pure brilliance!!!
  • i totally agree with you.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

now, when i watch tv or read anything in the news...i dont automatically take this as the truth, i do look further into it before i fully know the truth...

even if this is only the one thing michael has done for one person, he has started changing the way we see things....

and to question everything first...

i even say it to my sons theyre aged from teens to 22 year old...

so that is 6 of us just here he has influenced.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->