SF Pot Shop -- Dopest World Series Offer Ever / Snoop Dogg -

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
SF Pot Shop -- Dopest World Series Offer Ever
23 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Every time the SF Giants hit a home run during World Series play ... a SF marijuana dispensary will hit its patients with a free taste of the sticky icky ... TMZ has, um, learned.

1027-worldseries-giants-mj.jpg

With Game 1 starting tonight, the ReLeaf Herbal Center in San Francisco is offering all Giants fans present at the pot shop one free joint for every home run the team belts out during the series.

But the team spirit doesn't stop there -- we're also told the bud bank will offer a discounted "bright orange" strain of marijuana and a THC-infused orange drink aptly named "Giant Punch."

As for munchies ... peanuts and Cracker Jack?

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/27/sf-giants ... -baseball/<!-- m -->
[hr:1u2nu0l2]hr[/hr:1u2nu0l2]

Snoop Dogg -- Yes We Cannabis!
10/27/2010 8:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

How do you think Snoop Dogg feels about the upcoming vote to legalize weed in California??
Do we really have to answer that ...

1027-snoop-npg-video-credit.jpg

Snoop was out in L.A. earlier this week -- and even though the election isn't until next week -- Snoop told us he already cast his vote.

Who says potheads lack motivation?

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/27/snoop-dog ... day-video/<!-- m -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Haha, LOVE this! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Made me think of:

0624-jackson-weed-ex.jpg

Free your mind! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "The Ganja" (marijuana) goes out of the land, this way that cannot be bad.
    Bob Marley.
  • Haha! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    bright orange strain eh? TMZ you is funny. I think I need another hit. But which one, clue or billie?
    On second thought...make it a number . haha.
  • so michael is enjoying himself huh? Going to baseball games and going to basketball games, smoking weed? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    The recent TMZ article about MJ and his juice box laced with propofol brought back to mind this article from last year where they talk about a laced drink called orange punch. hmm.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Made me think of:

0624-jackson-weed-ex.jpg

Free your mind! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Master of Reality. Finally, I found a place to post this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Enjoy [youtube:174opjx9]