MJ's L.O.V.E

edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
A warm hello to all you lovely people here who have kept the faith, and who have continued to believe with your hearts in the truth that lies therein. They say true faith is always rewarded and so I stand with you in a united embrace. I commend your tireless efforts in seeking the truth, powered by your love for a very unique and wonderful man. There is no greater love than the love for truth, for truth is complete and it sets us all free. I look forward to reading your posts and walking on this path with you.

My deepest love to you all.

Comments

• Thanks. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome - it's great to have you and I look forward to reading your thoughts. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome to this forum. I know for myself that my heart has been very heavy since that day. But, I have never stopped believing that Michael is gone from us. I feel for him and what he has had to go through. None of God's children should ever have to go through that much pain. Michael gave so much to so many and the pain he got in return is so horrible. I pray that he has finally found some peace in his heart and he is feeling the love that we have sent his way. Thank you for joining this forum and may your walk on this journey be peaceful, happy and full of love.

As always, with peace and love
    Dragonflylilies
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Thanks! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and Welcome to the forum, MJsBabyDoll <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> cute name <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Looking forward to seeing more of your posts! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to welcome me here....I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you....

Hope you have a wonderful day! Much love...
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    A warm hello to all you lovely people here who have kept the faith, and who have continued to believe with your hearts in the truth that lies therein. They say true faith is always rewarded and so I stand with you in a united embrace. I commend your tireless efforts in seeking the truth, powered by your love for a very unique and wonderful man. There is no greater love than the love for truth, for truth is complete and it sets us all free. I look forward to reading your posts and walking on this path with you.

My deepest love to you all.

Welcome to the family, and God Bless You for your beautiful words!! I look forward to hearing more from you MJ'sBabyDoll.
    Sending you lots of Love and Light!
    Blessings and Peace always!
    Mjj4ever777 xo <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • .[/quote]

Welcome to the family, and God Bless You for your beautiful words!! I look forward to hearing more from you MJ'sBabyDoll.
    Sending you lots of Love and Light!
    Blessings and Peace always!
    Mjj4ever777 xo <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->[/quote]

Thank you for your kind welcome Mjj4ever777!

And I send you back that Love, Light, Blessings and Peace multiplied a thousand times. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts too. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->