Video Interview by Katherine - Never Can Say Goodbye

shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I ordered the Book and Video of Katherine's interview (Never Can Say Goodbye) and received it yesterday. I watched it once and looked through the book...beautiful pictures. There wasn't much text to the book, just alot of pictures. Couple of things that caught my eye briefly is at the beginning of the video it is produced by BIG VISION ENTERTAINMENT. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

The person interviewing her asks her the same question twice (regarding how the children are doing). She answers it pretty much the same. One thing that caught my eye was the Orchids in the background. I know MJ liked Orchids. The orchids were in some of the scenes in the Jackson Dynasty A&E Series. One thing that stuck out was she was recounting a story about her children, in particular, Janet bought her present and it was a red Rolls Royce. She went on talking about it .... and then mentioned something about the "yellow brick road" in her statement. In another part of the video, they present MJ the keys to Las Vegas and show his 45th birthday celebration... I am not sure why they choose to elect to have these with Katherine's interview...something to think about though. She also took the opportunity to thank the fans for all our support.

There were a few other I guess you could call "hoax" related words that were mentioned during her interview. I was too tired last night to really absorb it all, but will go through it again and try and relay what she said word for word.

Comments

• We are waiting impatiently for the details! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    [youtube:3v2bz8ws]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    Thanks for posting those videos Souza... it helps with the video of the interview that was made. However, the interview that I have is strictly Katherine's interview, where the journalist you can hear asking questions and Katherine answers them that is all.

NBC has obviously put in their two bits in and their own script about Katherine's interview and the tone of it has obviously changed with the guy from NBC, which can change a person's perspective on what the actual person is replying to, if you know what I mean.

Sorry I haven't been able to concentrate on getting my thoughta posted, but I only have a couple of hours in the evening due to work.

You see they say that Katherine is broke and needs money, but Katherine says in the interview that all the money is going to charity because that is what Michael would want.... so again, the media is friggin not saying what she really means.
    I will try and weed through it and post what questions where asked and what answers Katherine made to the interviewer. It may take awhile, but bear with me. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I feel for Katherine, I am a mother and I understand what she is going through. Just looking at her I feel that she really mourning for her son Michael. She is so sad. It really seems that Michael is dead. I don't think she is in the hoax. I am a very positive person, and do feel it in my bones that Michael is alive, but seeing Katherine I am doubting it a little. I never saw this interview. I was sobbing , for the first time in one yr and half I feel that Michael may be gone. I am wondering if Michael is alive he put Katherine through alot, meaning she had to do an interview and make believe he died, and had to keep a straight sad face. That is really good acting. (IF IT IS TRUE) Again I will keep positiveness on my side. God bless
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I feel for Katherine, I am a mother and I understand what she is going through. Just looking at her I feel that she really mourning for her son Michael. She is so sad. It really seems that Michael is dead. I don't think she is in the hoax. I am a very positive person, and do feel it in my bones that Michael is alive, but seeing Katherine I am doubting it a little. I never saw this interview. I was sobbing , for the first time in one yr and half I feel that Michael may be gone. I am wondering if Michael is alive he put Katherine through alot, meaning she had to do an interview and make believe he died, and had to keep a straight sad face. That is really good acting. (IF IT IS TRUE) Again I will keep positiveness on my side. God bless

I agree with your point. Saying that, how you would explain mouring mother in Target store shopping in August 29,09 whereas her son was having autopsy, then attended "Dansing with the stars" in a month after sons burial and was giving very cheerful interview. And never seen her tears by the way. She was not at forest lawn on death anniversary nor birth date, nor ever. I can't understand these facts. Is that a sort of grieving process or jehova witness things? I don't have explanation to those but Michael must be alive.If she has to protect her son, she should go through lot's of things that less important
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I feel for Katherine, I am a mother and I understand what she is going through. Just looking at her I feel that she really mourning for her son Michael. She is so sad. It really seems that Michael is dead. I don't think she is in the hoax. I am a very positive person, and do feel it in my bones that Michael is alive, but seeing Katherine I am doubting it a little. I never saw this interview. I was sobbing , for the first time in one yr and half I feel that Michael may be gone. I am wondering if Michael is alive he put Katherine through alot, meaning she had to do an interview and make believe he died, and had to keep a straight sad face. That is really good acting. (IF IT IS TRUE) Again I will keep positiveness on my side. God bless

I agree with your point. Saying that, how you would explain mouring mother in Target store shopping in August 29,09 whereas her son was having autopsy, then attended "Dansing with the stars" in a month after sons burial and was giving very cheerful interview. And never seen her tears by the way. She was not at forest lawn on death anniversary nor birth date, nor ever. I can't understand these facts. Is that a sort of grieving process or jehova witness things? I don't have explanation to those but Michael must be alive.If she has to protect her son, she should go through lot's of things that less important

Momma's that really love their children would do anything to keep them safe from harm. I believe that. That's one thing you don't do is mess with a mother and her child. It's like a bear protecting her cubs. When something happens to that child those motherly instincts kick in. My mom is the same way. We all basically grown but let someone do us wrong as she don't play. Don't even think about messing with the grandkids because it's a wrap for my mom.lol My mom is real sweet and calm like Mother Katherine too.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Yes....I know. I also simply can't get that video out of my head either. When Katherine went to the market on 28th of June, 3 days after, and on her face I could see no sign of mourning....I couldn't understand.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645

Actually Katherine never looked happy,she always has a sad look, not only recently, but in almost any of her appearances. This is what I noticed though years. Also, a woman or a man at her/his 80s look a bit sad by nature, it's because their aging. Old people don't actually look happy even if they really are happy, or this is just what I notice in old people. What I recall is 28th of June 2009 when she went on shopping and you couldn't see mourning on her face. Only her usual look. It's something I'll never understand. And about the book.. in her place, if my son would have died, to write a book about him, showing photos, would be like a slow suicide for me. I would just not bare it, it would pass my strenght limits. And still be able to smile to the cameras here and there while being interviewed.. no.. These things just don't go on with my mind.
  • it can be confusing. some people fall apart and some feel they have to be strong. who can tell for sure.maybe with everything that has gone on they have learned to turn off emotion completely.
  • i guess it could be possible but i am having trouble with katherine never having met debbie. really!?
  • i guess it could be possible but i am having trouble with katherine never having met debbie. really!?

I do not think she is a woman that would lie. She is very religious. I think Michael was not interested to have his mom meet debbie, also he was not romantically involved with Debbie maybe that's why he did not present her to his mother.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    i guess it could be possible but i am having trouble with katherine never having met debbie. really!?

I do not think she is a woman that would lie. She is very religious. I think Michael was not interested to have his mom meet debbie, also he was not romantically involved with Debbie maybe that's why he did not present her to his mother.

You think so? She also is saying Mike is dead...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

i guess it could be possible but i am having trouble with katherine never having met debbie. really!?

Again, in the interview she mentions that she has met Debbie and everything is fine between them.... so again the friggin media is making nothing out of something. I am continuing to write down the interview Katherine had with Sonja Low.

Again, in the interview she mentions that she has met Debbie and everything is fine between them.... so again the friggin media is making nothing out of something. I am continuing to write down the interview Katherine had with Sonja Low.

did she not say that she did not meet her until after the death or did i hear incorrecty? then she also goes on to say that they were in the childrens lives from the beginning.
    i get the impression that debbie was not totally absent as it might seem .
    I will have to go back to the interview (am at work at the moment lol) but will try and find that piece of conversation and let you know in what context she was answering that question about Debbie, but the impression I got that she had met Debbie and everything seemed ok between them.

Well you have a point. I am just seeing the other side of katherine. Since she is religious she shouldn't lie. In the interview she did say she met Debbie.

Well you have a point. I am just seeing the other side of katherine. Since she is religious she shouldn't lie. In the interview she did say she met Debbie.

you know what ! there are some religious people who think michael is burning in hell. and they aren't all that unhappy about it.

when i say religious, I mean christian, catholic, jehova witness. anyone can be religious but have a different belief. If they think he is burning in hell .. oh well they have something coming to them lol
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    What you say is true scorpionchik, Katherine never seen weeping or any member of the family, the few times we've seen not think it's sad for the "death" of his son, the sadness can be for all Michael lived and led him to take the decision to do this.

when i say religious, I mean christian, catholic, jehova witness. anyone can be religious but have a different belief. If they think he is burning in hell .. oh well they have something coming to them lol
    yeah this <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

hey maybe she is also listed somewhere as an actor <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Motherhood instinct always is and will prevail religion, belief, even law obedience. I mean it is very high feeling, out of control, total sacrifice. I know that for sure as a mother. Now, there is also an old saying that "all women can have baby, but not all can be a mother." But that's an extreme example, out of consideration. Considering woman/mother of normal nature, you better stay away from her offspring. I believe Katherine can lie when she finally got an opportunity to protect her child from evil world. Even Joe. That's normal.
    Sorry to take so long but here is the excerpt from the Interview that I had to type out lol....regarding Debbie Rowe

Interviewer: Rumors surrounding the custody of Michael’s children became tabloid headlines after it became clear that Katherine would be raising Prince, Paris and Blanket many were surprised that Michael’s ex, Debbie Rowe was still not out of the picture and apparently that is just fine with Katherine.

Katherine: My relationship with Debbie Rowe is very good. I had met her before Michael died I met her afterwards and I was introduced to her by Marc Chappelle. We met and clicked right away. She’s a loving person.

Interviewer: Katherine what do you have to say about the rumors about Debbie Rowe wanting to take custody of the children back?

Katherine: All the rumours that were in the press after Michael passed away about Debbie Rowe wanting to take the children away was completely false. I met Debbie and we clicked right away and Debbie is the children’s mother and she wanted to see them and she would always be their biological always be their mother and I see nothing wrong with with her knowing her children visiting with them.

There is a spot in the interview where she is telling a story and it sounds like she says something to the interviewer, but it sounded like she was directing it to whoever was prompting her in her ear because she fiddled with her ear afterwards. It was when she was talking about Janet giving her a rolls royce as a present.
    Sorry to take so long but here is the excerpt from the Interview that I had to type out lol....regarding Debbie Rowe

Interviewer: Rumors surrounding the custody of Michael’s children became tabloid headlines after it became clear that Katherine would be raising Prince, Paris and Blanket many were surprised that Michael’s ex, Debbie Rowe was still not out of the picture and apparently that is just fine with Katherine.

Katherine: My relationship with Debbie Rowe is very good. I had met her before Michael died I met her afterwards and I was introduced to her by Marc Chappelle. We met and clicked right away. She’s a loving person.

Interviewer: Katherine what do you have to say about the rumors about Debbie Rowe wanting to take custody of the children back?
    Katherine: All the rumours that were in the press after Michael passed away about Debbie Rowe wanting to take the children away was completely false. I met Debbie and we clicked right away and Debbie is the children’s mother and she wanted to see them and she would always be their biological always be their mother and I see nothing wrong with with her knowing her children visiting with them.

There is a spot in the interview where she is telling a story and it sounds like she says something to the interviewer, but it sounded like she was directing it to whoever was prompting her in her ear because she fiddled with her ear afterwards. It was when she was talking about Janet giving her a rolls royce as a present.

My brain does not accept that. Jeeeeez! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->