New Invincible CD pics

CoffeBeanCoffeBean Posts: 134
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Sorry, if it already had posted before.
This is very big image.(3mb)
<!-- m -->http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/2807/awayt.jpg<!-- m -->

Comments

• Great pic! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Awesome how that is created. I imagine that it was broken down into separate screenshots from film of him moving around, either that or posing in several different ways in front of the camera. That pic is so cool. I see that this is similar to another one that MJ did in the HIStory era. =]
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Interesting how we see so many Mike's...

Also interesting is that again, when we look at these pictures, he really didn't change that much. How do we know they are from the Invincible era by the way?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Interesting how we see so many Mike's...

Also interesting is that again, when we look at these pictures, he really didn't change that much. How do we know they are from the Invincible era by the way?

Invincible era? Really? I'd guess they are much more recent than that.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I had the same question. Could it be recent?

BTW, many poses of MJ reminds me of the ones that flamenco dancer Joaquín Cortés uses.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkDydEkuhj_dwGnMe4tlgeeMHq7-Tdr5c4NRehUvsQUapGTfM&t=1&usg=__AhCWnMEwpXhGowh4FkRBKgas6w8=
  • I had the same question. Could it be recent?

BTW, many poses of MJ reminds me of the ones that flamenco dancer Joaquín Cortés uses.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkDydEkuhj_dwGnMe4tlgeeMHq7-Tdr5c4NRehUvsQUapGTfM&t=1&usg=__AhCWnMEwpXhGowh4FkRBKgas6w8=

Someone needs to tell him to pull up his pants <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Interesting how we see so many Mike's...

some pics like this (i assume from this batch) are inside the invinsible booklet.

i was kind of curious about the womans arm coming up to go around his neck in that bottom middle section of pics.
  • about that pose i read it as simple surrender

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha3JbND1Sqg<!-- m -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    i was kind of curious about the womans arm coming up to go around his neck in that bottom middle section of pics.

LOL, that's his own arm...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• i was kind of curious about the womans arm coming up to go around his neck in that bottom middle section of pics.

LOL, that's his own arm...

<!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> too much time on computor my eyes are going along with the rest of me now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CoffeBeanCoffeBean Posts: 134

some pics like this (i assume from this batch) are inside the invinsible booklet.

Yes, that's why I called topic as "New Invincible CD pics" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->