<!-- m -->http://www.whois.net/whois/thisisalsoit.com<!-- m -->

A year ago on 29 October the TIAI redirects started <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thanks TS.

WHOIS information for thisisalsoit.com :

[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[whois.verisign-grs.com]

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to <!-- m -->http://www.internic.net<!-- m -->
for detailed information.

Domain Name: THISISALSOIT.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: <!-- m -->http://registrar.godaddy.com<!-- m -->
Name Server: NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 22-sep-2010
Creation Date: 29-oct-2009
Expiration Date: 29-oct-2012

Comments

• 435_rubiksCake.jpg

Happy B-Day TIAI.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    I think I will not exaggerate by saying it was one of the most surprising and thought-provoking 12-month-period of my life, thank you TS.

and many thanks to Mo and Souza for making it possible for me to participate in this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• Happy Anniversary thisisalsoit.com!

Thank you for your enormous effort in bringing awareness and clarity during the past 12 months!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Happy "B-day" TS! This year went by so fast, it's insane... In a little less than 3 weeks we will have our 1 year anniversary as well. Time flies...

[youtube:2f9dwnun]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    1 year already. Happy 'birthday' TIAI.
    For me this was the time I had my first connection with the situation. So it's been 1 year for me too, because soon after TII everything happened and the rest is history.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Yep, I too want to wish you Happy 1st Birthday TIAI <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I still remember that day..... a year ago......the 1st redirect to the now defunct MJHD site was "discovered" and then everything afterwards up to now.....wow....how time flies........the things I have learnt and seen.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Happy 1 year Anniversary TIAI.....we couldn't have come this far without you and your re-directs...thankyou for your contributions and for helping us keep the faith..bless you
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    Wow!! Where did that year go?? Thank you TS i feel like i have been awakened these past 12 months, like a door has been opened that will never be closed again. Much love x
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    tradition says that on the one year anniversary you give "paper," so.....

Heart%20Doilie.jpg

thanks for everything.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The most incredible year.....
    The expiration date is in 2012.... that means we'll be given redirections untill 2012?!
    I don't think I will survive that long <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I hope untill then Michael will change his status from "dead" to alive.
    Because now he's like a ghost we're "chasing" on the internet.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    It's also Randy's birthday today: <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Jack ... e_Jacksons<!-- m -->)

Congrats Randy!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Happy Birthday Randy.......Hmmmmmmm the same day <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Isn't that a strange coincidence....Oh that's right. I don't believe in coincidences. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Happy Birthday Randy..
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Has it really been a year? I never would have thought we would all be hanging on this long, waking up to the next redirect, hoping for the BAM. I can't really thank you enough for assisting us along this complicated but always entertaining path. I hate to say it, but if this is a clue that The Sign will continue for another 2 years.....well, at least I know what I'm going to continue to do every morning for the next couple of years!

And a big thanks to Mo and Souza for their work in keeping all this information organized!

Love to you all! and Happy Anniversary to everyone in this crazy family!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    anniversary.jpg
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    Happy "birthday", TS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thank you for bringing the lights. You are so wonderful <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    thank_you_comment_graphic_08.gif

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Happy First anniversary TS - I have always found you different... you have such a great memory! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

s7720.gif

XX

With L.O.V.E
  • Happy 1 Year Anniversary TIAI and also happy birthday to Randy. It's a year since "This Is It" was showing in the cinemas and we first heard the terms "simmer" and 'BAM" mentioned by MJ himself. What a year it's been!
  • Yep, I too want to wish you Happy 1st Birthday TIAI <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I still remember that day..... a year ago......the 1st redirect to the now defunct MJHD site was "discovered" and then everything afterwards up to now.....wow....how time flies........the things I have learnt and seen.

I particularly remember this well. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

It all started when I read this article:
    <!-- m -->http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-boro ... 37576.html<!-- m -->

and something told me to type in "This Is Also It" as a web address...and then I saw it redirected to the old MJHD forum. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> That's when the first post about TIAI started. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Much love.
    "Celebrating the box office returns of its posthumous Michael Jackson film This Is It, Sony Pictures announced today that it would release a sequel titled This Is Also It."

They got this info from Sony <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TS Happy birthday, a year of great learning and "coincidences" to this day, Happy Birthday Randy. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • jm1lvmjjm1lvmj Posts: 81
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TIAI

Thank you for the adventure, the knowledge, and the excitement ♥♥ <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    yep.... big thank you for taking away my sleep, my food, my life <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thank you Michael, you are wonderful <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This great adventure is "killing" me, so you should better have some cookies for us when you come back <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Happy BDay TS & Randy!
    [youtube:995o6usa]
    (Just replace Lisa with your name! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->)
    Happy BDay TS & Randy!
    [youtube:3g6t8b1b]
    (Just replace Lisa with your name! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->)

I think my name fits perfectly <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • happy birthday Randy & TS and thank you again