Michael Jackson - The Story: Moonwalker Reality - MyWhoisit

dejavudejavu Posts: 330
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:nu2b45p9]

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX-UfVXPypU<!-- m -->

Comments

• Thanks - I'll have to watch this later. I have been intrigued by MyWhoisit and their videos for a long time now. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thanks - I'll have to watch this later. I have been intrigued by MyWhoisit and their videos for a long time now. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Okay - just watched the video. I think it's become my favorite one of all. Brilliant. I stand amazed at the talent not only of the person who put this video together but of Michael who truly does think outside of this world. Brilliant.
  • I agree! This was absolutely phenomenal!!! Beautifully constructed and of professional quality!!! WOW!

Michael is truly a mastermind of marketing---he, once again, in his resplendent brilliance, has outdone them all!!!!!
  • I was glued to the screen! Very good video!!!
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

There are indeed lots of similarities between the two stories, clearly pointing toward "murder for the catalogue - theory" as verbalised by Lisa Marie... Lot's of evil guys aroud Michael throughout his whole life - and on the other side - children, as symbol of good. Michael fights forces of evil and escapes...
    After a moment of confusion among his followers - he returns - at first noticed by the children...
    Any clues to us?
    Hmm.... Must watch it again
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    This video is fantastic!!!!! Incredibly well!!!!
  • I really need to watch all of Moonwalker again. Haven't seen it since I was a kid and I have a feeling I'd see it completely differently these days <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Feels like we are representing now those kids <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> even if most of us are over 30...i feel so "Annie" waiting for a return <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Gemie is not ok and giraffy is not ok either <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Wow! I'm in awe! What a fantastic video! I too am going to walk Moonwalker again!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Once again, the absolute genius behind the hoax has left me totally humbled...
  • MyWhoisit has put together amazing videos about the hoax. If you haven't seen them all you should go to his/her/their channel and check them out. Makes me feel like they are the work of an insider possibly. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Usually I always have something to say, this time I am speechless. I loved that video. I commend MyWhoisit, Very well done. Thank you for doing this video. May God bless.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    interesting video.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    It's the first time in 12 months when I can really say about a video that is BRILLIANT.
    The one who made it has really great skills, it looks simply proffessional. I was intrigued by MyWhoisit some time ago, I don't know who is it but I would say that this person is someone who really knows what he/she does.

Brilliant. It's the strongest video I've ever seen and none made me say it's 'brilliant' before. They way the songs (and some parts of the songs) are fit with the scenes and moves is hat off. Brilliant.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I am never paying too much attention at videos made about hoax, and I came across this one (it's the first from My WhoIsIt I've ever seen) and it just let me speechless. I am always like bored when I see a video, because there are the same things over and over again and for me it's not something of high importance. This one just simply let me speechless by its skills, its subject and the great way of choosing scenes to show the connesction between Moonwalker &This is It, which I never thought about. Now I realise it could be a connection. I also love directing movies andI've got like a passion for it. I oftenly find myself in the movie maker making videos.I also have to say the one special thing, which I find great and makes me say this person has skills, is the way he/she connesct the scenes with the rythm of the songs. I liked it very much. Very very good video
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Great video! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    Great video - very well done. What stood out to me was about Billie Jean and its parallels. Have you ever noticed that Billie Jean seems to always have her day in court and she still seems to be always in the news, even now. Wasn't there a recent court case about her that was dismissed, again?

Michael once said Billie Jean was one of his great pieces and didn't that the moonwalk dance came out of that song??

So who IS really Billie Jean - - it wasn't his lover, but who was she?