Interview with La Toya to a Brazilian magazine

AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hello guys,

La Toya gave an interview to a Brazilian magazine. I'll translate for you the parts he talks about Michael:

And how is the Jackson clan? You meet, children play, one kitchen?- I believe we are a normal family. When we're together, everybody has fun, no jokes, watch movies, but we have chefs who cook ... (Laughs) My mother, Katherine, is always busy with some game, if we link to her now, she says, "Oh, I'm playing this thing."

- Do you think your family was more united after the sudden death of Michael?- This is a very difficult question to answer. Personally, I chose to believe that he is still with us. It is very painful to think that he is gone. Our family is large, we have different opinions, and when all this happened, we met and voted to arrive at a common point. But we have different ideas. If we get united? Yes and no. Yes, that left the family together, and not because of the differences.

- How have you coped with this sudden loss?- I was traumatized, could not believe that he was no longer with us. It is too difficult to hear your music on the radio, and they always play. I gotta change the station, because the minute they come and the tears do not stop. I'm constantly fighting back tears. So maybe it's better for me, at least at this point, thinking that he's still here. My heart is with his kids, because if I am, think of them ...

- How are your nephews, Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket?- They are good, they are adorable, wonderful. The most important thing is that they are happy. When I look at them, I make sure that they feel happy, but it is clear that the father's death is a sensitive issue. I think to myself, should I mention Michael, say this or that. " But the kids are alright. Paris loves to hear the music from his father, has posters in the room and says "Daddy loves it, daddy loves it." Each has a different personality and deals with the subject in a different way. Now I want to know what really happened to my brother.

- How so?- I want to discover the truth. When you asked me if our family was more united or not, has to do with it. I know he was murdered. Michael told me he would kill him. My mission is to find out what happened, and then enter the room, because other brothers I say, leave him alone, never mind. But these children have a right to know what happened to their father. Their children, their fans, the world must know! And do not believe it was her doctor, this is more complicated than you think ...

- Few people know that you are also police ...- Yes, and I'm very proud. In 2007 I participated in the program and concludes Armed & Famous throughout the training actually was a very unusual experience. Working on the streets, you never know what might find, it's challenging, but also love the idea of helping people. When people ask me who my heroes, say they are doctors, firemen, policemen, all those who help others. The police, for example, can be a father or mother of the family, who are putting their lives at risk to save others.

Who wants to read the interview and the images, the link is below, but is in portuguese, ok?

<!-- m -->http://www.caras.com.br/edicoes/886/tex ... -de-caras/<!-- m -->

Comments

• - Do you think your family was more united after the sudden death of Michael?- This is a very difficult question to answer. Personally, I chose to believe that he is still with us.

Oh really? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I found it interesting ... She's a police officer. And like so ... Some brothers do not want to know what happened to Michael and tells her to leave him alone?? ... Does she really know about Hoax <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • I found it interesting ... She's a police officer. And like so ... Some brothers do not want to know what happened to Michael and tells her to leave him alone?? ... Does she really know about Hoax <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Yeah, I certainly didn't know that. Interesting that we didn't know that. Unless I'm just the only one who didn't know... wouldn't be the first time I've been "out of the loop" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Paris is amazing...

"Daddy loves it, Daddy loves it".

I checked the translation and the original verb is really in present time.
    There is always someone to talk about Michael in present time!!
  • Everything is in the present time. Give it to Latoya she can always say the truth. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • She is wearing her "mustard leggins" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> (I'm looking at the pictures...) Sometimes she resembles her mother so much...
    She's got large boobs in this red dress <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and an old neck in the photo on the chair... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Of course, I'm happy she prefers to think MJ is still with them... LOL <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I'm the only one who thinks that that she is a bit lost on the whole thing? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . it could be that she is one of the few Jacksons who is unaware about the hoax. BTW she is hilarious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I found it interesting ... She's a police officer. And like so ... Some brothers do not want to know what happened to Michael and tells her to leave him alone?? ... Does she really know about Hoax <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Yeah, I certainly didn't know that. Interesting that we didn't know that. Unless I'm just the only one who didn't know... wouldn't be the first time I've been "out of the loop" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I did not know that either. In this case, she could easily require to be involved in investigation, have all evidence, and KNOW ALREADY WHERE the HOUSE TAPES ARE from that day and WHO KILLED MICHAEL. Instead she repeats the same "recording" over and over.
  • I think its gret that she still thinks Michael is with us. Maybe her brothers are discouraging her from looking further into it because they are afraid for her. She is not a cop, she is refering to this reality t.v. show where she rode with cops, of course in her mind who knows. I believe she is as sweet and good hearted as they come but I also think she is a bit of a ditz... dingbat. God love her.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Personally, I chose to believe he is still with us.

It is not the first time that La Toya said such a thing <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->