Was Michael Dancing at "Thrill the world"event in L.A?

Decide yourself, look for a man with a RED shirt, with a YELLOW shirt under and a BLACK
hat.
He is dancing in the second row!

[youtube:b2woxtvx]
October 24th!
By the way my name is Tumic Shason, nice meeting you all!

Comments

• Welcome Tumic! Thank you for sharing this video. I'm still looking for the person you mention...this was from a year ago? I'm not sure I've seen this video before..

Were you at this event or did you just see this on Youtube? Blessings!

I just watched it again and couldn't find the person you were referring to. Can you give us the time frame so that it's narrowed down a little in the search? Thanks!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Tumic, hope you feel right at home here with us lot. I'm gonna need a little help with the pinpointing of the person in question as well.
  • Welcome Tumic! Thank you for sharing this video. I'm still looking for the person you mention...this was from a year ago? I'm not sure I've seen this video before..

Were you at this event or did you just see this on Youtube? Blessings!

I just watched it again and couldn't find the person you were referring to. Can you give us the time frame so that it's narrowed down a little in the search? Thanks!

Hey,how are you?
    Thank you for the welcoming, and yes it is old and i found it on youtube, I am a big fan of youtube!
    Watch 3:32 the man with the backward hat whom is right in front of the screen with his back facing towards the camera!
  • Hi Tumic, hope you feel right at home here with us lot. I'm gonna need a little help with the pinpointing of the person in question as well.

Thank you I would love for it to be that way!
    Watch 3:32, the man with backward hat right in front of the screen!
    Look at his body and how it is throughout the video!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    can you show us a still shot please.....???????????
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is all I can see....and welcome to the forum. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hello Tumic,

Thanks for sharing... is this the person you are talking about ?

By the way, great event ... I'm so happy to see so many people honouring Michael... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hi Tumic!

Thank you for posting this video....it looks like it was so much fun. I love watching Thriller crowds <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I have always thought Michael would have some fun and show up in disguise somewhere. It would surely be a thrill for him! Love it!
    Welcome to Forumland! Hope you enjoy it here!
    Blessings to you!

LOVE,
    Wishingstar
  • Hello Tumic,

Thanks for sharing... is this the person you are talking about ?

By the way, great event ... I'm so happy to see so many people honouring Michael... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes you hit the bullseye!
  • Thank you guys for the welcoming!
  • Well, not to be disrespectful, but he's an odd shaped fellow. He's a bit disproportionate. Almost turtle'ish looking. And hello, TS.