Janet Jackson at Lanvin's Halloween pictures

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    She still manages to look pretty even with a 'tache! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    She looks like a combination of Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson and V for vendetta.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    She looks like a combination of Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson and V for vendetta.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    She's really beautiful <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • She looks sooo much like Mike in that last pic. And I agree, she's always so beautiful no matter what. Just like Michael, she had beautiful physical structures but it truly is her spirit that makes her shine.
  • 106365138_8_gallery_main.jpg
    vendetta_07.jpg ? Or maybe it's just me...
  • Oh my gosh... I wonder why she picked this costume ... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    It looks thus <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • It was said somewhere that she was supposed to be the Bowler Hat Guy from the movie "Meet the Robinsons".
  • WOW <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    In my opinion she didn't choose the costume as inspired from V for Vendetta..
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    In my opinion she didn't choose the costume as inspired from V for Vendetta..

Why not? V for Vendetta ties into the hoax so well, and when this picture popped up in my screen, V popped up in my head <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • What does her pendant refer to (if anything at all) - which you can see on the last pic?
  • She looks sooo much like Mike in that last pic. And I agree, she's always so beautiful no matter what. Just like Michael, she had beautiful physical structures but it truly is her spirit that makes her shine.
    Absolutely! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And she looks soo young! Incredible! Of course, it's also her spirit too, not just the good genes.
  • Just a question : the guy with Janet in Halloween photo, could it be this one ?

<!-- m -->http://img684.imageshack.us/i/guyf.jpg/<!-- m -->

With cohl on his eyes and of course some years older ?
  • Great choice Janet. You look very well <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • WOW! She looks great. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Janet is so.. words can't even explain lool