MJ at Ed Hardy's with Mirrors and Fans

ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
There have been several threads about the photos and video of MJ shopping at Ed Hardy's with the kids and the debate about whether or not there were doubles in the store that day. I don't think so and have posted pictures more than once that show the mirrors in the store and reflections etc. This post really isn't to debate the possibility of doubles though--I'm just bringing it up because it's relevant to what I'm going to post.

I just stumbled on a site of a fan/autograph collector (and borderline stalker, if you ask me) who was in the store at Ed Hardy's with MJ that day. He was photographed with MJ and videotaped by the papz who were also there. He's the guy that was wearing the Billie Jean jacket; Michael posed with him, signed autographs etc. This guy wrote a blog post on June 25, 2010 about his meetings with Michael, getting his autographs and so forth. He also posted that he followed Michael around a lot.

He also noted something we've all talked about from time to time, which is, when did Michael move into the house on Carolwood, in Holmby Hills. He says in the blog that Michael moved to Holmby Hills in January of 2009. He also says that before that Michael was staying at the Bel Air Hotel, between October of 2008 and January, when he moved to Holmby Hills. I think most reports confirm the move into Holmby Hills, but it was just good to see the info from someone who claims to have followed him around a LOT and who isn't a reporter, etc. He's just a fan and an autograph collector. But if you're curious, you could also drop him a line and ask him about the possibility of 2 MJ's being in Ed Hardy that day. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Here's the link to the blog so that you can see and read it all for yourself.
<!-- m -->http://www.thesignaturelibrary.com/blog ... morabilia/<!-- m -->

And here are just the pics from the Ed Hardy store too..there are other pics of him with MJ on the blog, if you want to see.

42__420x315_blogmj1.jpg

43__420x315_blogmj2.jpg

Comments

• Hmm well I guess we could ask this guy if he seemed ill or not.... By the way that's not a Billie Jean jacket, it's a Beat It jacket. Sorry couldn't help myself. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hmm well I guess we could ask this guy if he seemed ill or not.... By the way that's not a Billie Jean jacket, it's a Beat It jacket. Sorry couldn't help myself. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yep, you're right on the jacket. It was quite late when I posted that. That's what I get for posting when I'm tired and running on 4 hours of sleep. LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OK, so this guy obviously doesn't work, but instead has the time and money to travel around the world, getting chummy with the stars and celebs and getting autographed memorabilia and pictures taken with them. I checked out his site and if you click on products you will see just how meaningful all those Michael Jackson autographs are to him. Hrumph! Well, at least he points out that Michael was the kindest and most generous celebrity he ever encountered. Too bad the Beat It jacket is a wee bit too small on him. Look at the price tag he has on that one!