Akon - Interview with JohnJay and Rich MJ Alive

Michelle WilkieNZMichelle WilkieNZ Posts: 78
edited January 1970 in News
Hi there
I am not sure if anyone has posted this I cna't find it so I will post here
Akon and John Jay Rich think MJ is alive and this is Rich's tweet!!
this is so cool the famous think so too!!
and do you think Akon could be in on it?? seeing has has worked with MJ ??
well take care and much love to the Fam here !! always and forever
thank You everyone
We beLIEve
MJ I love You more forever ever everever and all eternity!!
L.O.V.E!!
Michelle
NEW ZEALAND

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZcspJu- ... feature=BF<!-- m -->

Comments

• Great posting, I know for a fact that also Italian singers like Eros Ramazotti did state that Michael faked his death. Slowly, slowly everyone will beLIEve. This makes me feel great, Michael is alive and we will see him soon.
    Love you Michael.. God bless.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    yep, thx, Kim Kardashyan also has claimed so, we are not alone!
  • While we're talking about this, I have a question. Why does the Mijtribute portrait website have a special section to send messages to MJ? Isn't that for believers? Just wondering <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

MashMikik, where did you read Kardashian claimed so? I am curious to see the link.
  • yep, thx, Kim Kardashyan also has claimed so, we are not alone!

Yeah i love Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I havent ever heard them speak of MJ. Where did you hear this mike? I would love to see that. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • cool thanks I am glad it was somethingnew and worthwhile posting!! thanks to You all!! love and have a great day week and yay!! beLIEve !!!
    take care L.O.V.E!!
    Michelle <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    MJ forever!! 'ILove You more' <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> MJ!!
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234

Yeah i love Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I havent ever heard them speak of MJ. Where did you hear this mike? I would love to see that. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Kim Kardashian mention it on her Twitter after that video of MJ jumping out the coroner van came out. The one they claim is fake right after his supposed death. She posed a question on Twitter she was like Oh my God do you guys think MJ could still be alive? I saw it on there myself. The funny part is that she actually went to the memorial too and she even questioned his death and she know the family.lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> She just went to one of Tito's son's birthday party some months back. I think her and her sister Kourtney dated Tito's sons back in the day.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Yep, i read it on her twitter account and on her myspace account too, she questioned Michael's death saying that she thinks he is very much alive. Really odd ,considering the fact that she knows the family. Well the same thing we have with Akon- he was really close to Michael ,as much as i know, they not only coloborated with each other, but also were close friends.