Imposter on MJ's new CD?

FactFinderMJFactFinderMJ Posts: 127
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
warning: In this article they call him the name we all hate BUT I do find this article interesting .. Coming from MTV... Why would they need an imposter on a CD??

<!-- m -->http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/michael-ja ... ster-on-cd<!-- m -->

Comments

• Thank you for this post. I honestly don't understand Sony, they want everything done in a second, they will also have imposters to sing MJ songs so this cd will come out for Christmas and make MONEY MONEY MONEY . They disgust me, pure and simple.
  • This is the article:

Michael Jackson Imposter On CD?
    Jacko’s family claims the star didn’t sing some tracks on upcoming album…
    10:30, Sunday, 31 October 2010

An album of new Michael Jackson material is under threat after family members claimed some tracks didn’t feature the star’s voice.

According to reports, Jacko’s relatives believe five songs recorded in 2007 feature an imposter on vocals. The dispute could delay the album and complicate the £125m deal between Sony and the singer's estate, which has dozens of unreleased MJ songs in the vaults.

Sony is apparently so sure the vocals are Jackson’s that it has hired forensic audiologists to confirm it’s not an imitator on the disputed tracks. A record label source said: "With so many rivals wanting control of Michael's legacy, a new album was never going to be easy. Sony wants this ironed out quickly. If they get this out for Christmas it will sell boatloads."

Jacko’s children, who were said to be with him in New Jersey when the songs were recorded, have since been drawn into the row and asked to verify the vocals, but insiders believe it is still a long way from being sorted.

On a brighter note, a full-length Thriller film is in the works. The remake of the classic music video will be shot in 3D, with This Is It director Kenny Ortega behind the camera and Jeremy Garelick, who worked on The Hangover, on board to write the screenplay.
  • Hmm... cant wait for TMZ to report on this...
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Perhaps they used Jason Malachi.
  • Hmmm <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> possibly because they don't truly own MJ's trove of music, legally; therefore can't "legally" release it. Surely Michael will release his own stuff in due time, HIMSELF. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen don't make it factual
  • I don't think there were any imposters on the CD, but who's to tell? I haven't heard it any new releases yet, but I'm sure Sony wouldn't go through so much trouble to hire a professional audiologist if it were really an imposter.

But on the other hand...
    Jacko’s children, who were said to be with him in New Jersey when the songs were recorded, have since been drawn into the row and asked to verify the vocals, but insiders believe it is still a long way from being sorted.

Sorry this just struck a chord for me. Wasn't it said that Michael's kids went to New Jersey last Christmas (or maybe another holiday) to vacation w/ other family. I don't think it was disclosed WHO exactly they vacationed with, but I remember they went to NJ for some reason. Did Michael possibly own a home there?
  • Doesn't Michael own all of his music how could they release anything without permission from him or his family, don't really know how this works but I'm sure they can't sell someones property without permission
  • I thought that kenny said that they finished the 3D thriller movie with Michael? Maybe i'm missing something here.

Much L.O.V.E
  • Doesn't Michael own all of his music how could they release anything without permission from him or his family, don't really know how this works but I'm sure they can't sell someones property without permission

I thought they got permission from the estate...idk...i could B wrong <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Gossip, rumors, and lies....just like Michael told us. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> On the other hand, I love the comments to the article and how incensed all the commenters are about MTV calling Michael by the name he hated the most. All recognizing that without Michael there might not be MTV today. It is truly amazing just how many people have come to understand these things since Michael's "death"....truly amazing! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • couldn't michael change up his voice (wide range when it came to singing) and sound like other people (impersonate others?)i thought he had fooled a few people doing so?..idk.anyways
    huggs n faith n love to all
    suzz

I thought they got permission from the estate...idk...i could B wrong <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

So his estate decide what happens not his family weird lol, anything with MJs name on it will make a lot of money a new cd lool that shit will sell like 10 million albums in it's 1st week maybe even more, I know the purpose of the hoax isn't to clear some fabricated debt but damm MJ is going to be swimming in some major cash if this happens
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I can't help ROFL:
    forensic audiologists
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

As I said in another thread: what do you need to become invisible:
    1) stripes
    2) trees
    3) look-alikes (sound-alikes)

Michael is just brilliant in exposing them ALL.
    "Trick or treat" at its finest... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Again bowing for the King.
  • Is he going to fool SONY and make them look stupid if it appears to be a false Michael Jackson?