Hand Gesture against Eye, Like Lady Gaga. In new MJ Game

chrismanchrisman Posts: 28
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
In a new Promotional clip for the new Michael Jackson The Experience Video Game. Choreography is seen where players and Mike's hand is raised towards the Eye. The Accompanying Animation shows the main dancer, who is supposed to be Michael, doing the questionable Lady Gaga-esque Eye thing.

09_h.jpg

[youtube:2b74qtc5]

(The move starts at 10 Seconds)

What do YOU think?

Comments

• wow this game is making such a mockery to the legacy of MJ. Cheapening his image my reducing all his work down to some low budget, peice of crap video game. No time or effort was put into the making of this game. They couldnt even get the dam moves right!
  • I agree with m8ighty , this is a cheap way of cashing in.plus think how hard the game itself must be ? Difficult. MJ was a talented dancer, granted its just a game and meant for entertainment purposes x.
  • why couldnt they stay true to the original moves? I remember seeing that!
    what the heck is going on?
  • i agree with all..they should have stayed true to the dance moves to all his videos in these games that are due out!!..how can you go along with the dance if you know it by heart and in your head then these games come out with a whole new dance!!??..some games only work with the movement of your hands but when mj dance he used his whole body!!..anyways ..I'm glad i didn't buy any of these games!!..along with the vision DVD from what i heard on here some don't show the whole video and are edited out like in black n white..and a black bar going across it..and so on..when you buy something you expect it to be right..this is sad to say the least...
    huggs n faith n love to all
    suzz