TIAI November 4

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to: <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=110<!-- l -->

Comments

• How did I not notice this before? This is wonderful! Thanks!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The Charity page was always there or it's new?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

It's new, I created it yesterday.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Wohoo! All that is so great we're coming together and really make that change TOGETHER under the Army of LOVE banner. Great idea you had guys! Blessings.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I will deffinitely be in and donate, but are you guys 100% sure that the money will go to the right place? I really don't trust anything like that, as for so many times the money are taken by money grabber people under the mask of charity.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thanks for that page Souza!
    Looks like we are even going to be nice "no life deluded can´t let MJ go" folks here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Any positive chance if we tweet that section for people to join for this cause in the way they can?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    This is great. Now we have to fill it in with lots of ideas and start making the change <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I will deffinitely be in and donate, but are you guys 100% sure that the money will go to the right place? I really don't trust anything like that, as for so many times the money are taken by money grabber people under the mask of charity.

Friends know why Anna .... let's hope what's happening in some countries is not valid for every country.

We can donate to people in need around us directly, not the foundations. This way we are sure where the money goes.
    Looks like we are even going to be nice "no life deluded can´t let MJ go" folks here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Any positive chance if we tweet that section for people to join for this cause in the way they can?

I think too Gema that it would be a great idea to promote that specific part of the forum. Maybe we could attract people in some ways?

Friends know why Anna .... let's hope what's happening in some countries is not valid for every country.

We can donate to people in need around us directly, not the foundations. This way we are sure where the money goes.

Charity starts with the ones around you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> family, friends and your community.

Fortunatelly in most of the European countries the middle class is surviving well and in other less fortunate cases the state comes in and helps with fonds and roof, medical treatment etc etc.

There are lists of legal organizations that provides to the 3rd world i.e, but i agree, much of the fonds goes to pay salaries and a tiny porcentaje reach the ones in need.

In any case, 1000000$+ makes more impact that 10$. At the end one needs a channel organizing the logistics <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I think too Gema that it would be a great idea to promote that specific part of the forum. Maybe we could attract people in some ways?

Yes. But may be the words "MJ and hoax" together can scare people away.

Imo, the charity cotribution is a personal and private choice. As long as people read the options existing to "make a better place" is a success in my eyes!!
    The seed is planted.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes. But may be the words "MJ and hoax" together can scare people away.

Imo, the charity cotribution is a personal and private choice. As long as people read the options existing to "make a better place" is a success in my eyes!!
    The seed is planted.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes charity has to be given not for publicity but with the heart. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    This is fantastic. I feel we all all finally moving on to a next level together.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I would deffinitelly donate if this is a trustful source. I always said that if I had Michael's money I would do the same as he does: donate and help animals and people in need. But no matter the sum, I would donate to help them too.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    That rapid work, last night I went away to sleeping and it dawns and this already this working. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is nice! I saw you both added a new forum. Cool. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I have a feeling we will be getting a new update from TS soon...remember, remember the 5th of November...Daily redirects from TIAI usually results in an update...Patiently waiting for "The Sign!" L.O.V.E.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Hello everybody. As you remember the post I made yesterday, some of us here decided to make a mass movement to make the change and heal the world. We will be starting to make the change by donating to an orphanage. This will be our first step. We will do this NOT personally but as a group like Soldiers of Michael's Army of Love. So this is about making donations as members of this forum and as soldiers of Army of Love. We started to name out the orphanages that we can choose to make the start. I would love to see your contributions as well if you want to help us to make the change. You don't need to donate millions. They need every penny. So it is not important how much you are going to donate. It is about sharing, and giving something from yourself to this world. Remember, it's all for Love, it's all for Michael, it's all for us, it's all for the planet. And it is time to act now! We can do this all together. This is the link of the post if you want to join the campaign:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15371&p=257370#p257370<!-- l -->
  • Souza......good job! Obviously TS is directing our attention to this effort in an attempt to stimulate our focus to carry on with Michael's caring ways. So I was thinking how we could do this and somehow have Michael sort of be a part of each of our own charitable giving, as a way of honoring his example that he has set for us (and everybody!)

What if we came up with a universal phrase or slogan or mantra or name for the cause that could be used by EVERYBODY all over the world that the charitable giving would be presented in the name of. This name would represent Michael's mission and message and signify a cohesive effort on our part (those who donate to whatever charity or organization) to spread awareness to the world of Michael's example of passionate giving. As we give our donations, they would be done in the name of ( "what ever phrase we choose")..... and for the purpose of....... "because I recognize the example that Michael Jackson has set for trying to make a change in this world, and I'm carrying on that example."

It's sort of like creating our own "organization" to honor with each of our own donations, except our "organization" is really just Michael's message. We could come up with the name or the theme and then have 2 or 3 "principles" or functions of our "organization". Some examples might be.....

"MJ's Message"........
    -To make the world a better place
    -Because Michael said "I can't do it by myself"

Michael's Mission
    --Michael Jackson gave from his heart first, then his bank account
    -"Heal the World"....it starts with me

Michael's passion for compassion
    -My life will be better because I tried to make yours better
    -"The L.O.V.E You Save".....should be the L.O.V.E you give

So.....I'm going to donate $xxxx to the local YWCA, and organize a "Thriller" dance promo and ask participants to bring in an every day household item that the women and children at this shelter could use .......I say "These things are given in the name of " MJ's Message.".....where we try to make the world a better place, because Michael said.."I can't do it by myself".

Maybe people will ask more about this and Michael and then we would have an opportunity to share more of his message and let people know how giving he was....ooopps.. IS (!)

If EVERYBODY used the same phrase or name of the cause....all over the world.....it would be like "branding" his message. An advertisement......for a really GOOD product!

"Like a good neighbor.....State Farm is there".............

What do ya think????????
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Hello everybody again,

Badkolo has an amazing idea about making the donations. Here is his post. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I think souza has a great idea but it cant be done on this site itself, so as to not impede this progress I have a Idea.

We can open a Sub Site, There can be a main header/gfx/description etc..
    Then a signature list. Each person that donates gets there Name on the Army of L.O.V.E list. The list will be only for the ones that donated.
    A specific charity or foundation can be chosen, legaly easier to choose one specific charity or foundation that is verified.
    The money that is donated which can be 1 dollar and beyond will go into a special escrow foundation.charity account. It will be overseen by The Escrow company so no Hanky panky can happen in any way and no legal issues can be brought.
    Once the Goal is achieved at whatever number that is set(ie, $5000) from the donations which will be shown on top of the signatures then the escrow will announce that money has been sent to the charity/foundation everyone chose to donate to. then a new charity can be chosen from that point on and it just continues.

What ya think.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    so the charity thread was created yesterday...and TS saw it and used it,,,out of all the other threads to give todays redirect.................hmmmmmmmmm
    Maybe that promoting the concept of "Michael Jackson's Army of Love" would be helpful.
    @ purelove, I am already tired <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Girl you got energy, I need time to think down <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->may be many more people does as well hun. Too much speed in this things are not good. It requires organization.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Thank you Souza for creating this. Simple! Michael wants us to help make a change!
    Hello everybody again,

Badkolo has an amazing idea about making the donations. Here is his post. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I think souza has a great idea but it cant be done on this site itself, so as to not impede this progress I have a Idea.

We can open a Sub Site, There can be a main header/gfx/description etc..
    Then a signature list. Each person that donates gets there Name on the Army of L.O.V.E list. The list will be only for the ones that donated.
    A specific charity or foundation can be chosen, legaly easier to choose one specific charity or foundation that is verified.
    The money that is donated which can be 1 dollar and beyond will go into a special escrow foundation.charity account. It will be overseen by The Escrow company so no Hanky panky can happen in any way and no legal issues can be brought.
    Once the Goal is achieved at whatever number that is set(ie, $5000) from the donations which will be shown on top of the signatures then the escrow will announce that money has been sent to the charity/foundation everyone chose to donate to. then a new charity can be chosen from that point on and it just continues.

What ya think.

I don't think that's very fair <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I would donate, but I'm only 15, and I can't get a job in my area since I'm so young, all require me to be 16 or 18 and my parents are having trouble putting dinner on the table as it is. I want to be a part of the army of l.o.v.e., but I don't have any money. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I help by volunteering, I have no money to be able to give. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I will try to donate as much as I can, though.
    MJFAN7, any helpful action you do daily will be count as charity, money is not needed, just spread MJ´s words of tolerance and "healing the world" and live accordigly.

When you are self suficient economically, I am sure you´ll do your best to help moving to the next level, donating $ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->