My thoughts..

IBeLIEveMJIBeLIEveMJ Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi BeLIEvers!

I'm new here, although I've been reading topics here for a while:) First of all I'd like to say, that I'm not 100% sure what to believe. First I really thought Michael was dead, but there really are too many odd things what I can't pass. About 90% of me REALLY believes that Michael is here with us..and that 10% is scared that this is just some stupid "wishful thinking"..

Today, when I once again read these hoax-clues and I thought "This is it", "Michael Jackson's Vision", the new single "Breaking News" I was so freaking happy! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> If it is true.. I would be in 7th heaven! <3

I really really really wanna believe in this.. although, I'm not sure if Michael still would come back ever again. Now he has become (once again) the greatest entertainer and his name has been cleared. Maybe now he can really rest and do things he loves, without all the media fuzz and paparazzis all over.

Maybe we can't ever know the real truth.. And what ever the truth really is, I can only say that Michael has change me so much. His music, his work as a humanitarian.. because of him, I'm a better person.

I love you Michael, with all my heart!

It's all about L.O.V.E.

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Hello and welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Welcome IBeLIEeveMJ...welcome in Hoaxland... I am 100% sure that Michael is well alive. Keep the faith. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    welcome!!!
    .....and i say all we can do is keep on hoping and believing!!!
    l.o.v.e.

*LUNA*