The song BAD in the Megamind movie...and a dead hoax hero!

michangelomichangelo Posts: 247
edited November 2010 in References & Similarities
<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Warning! Movie Spoiler !

Not much to say but at the end of the film during the credits, the song (BAD) is sung by everyone and it dances!
And Michael is singing! How much is the copyright of an original song in a movie?
...Oh! and this guy super hero with the big M on his costume, he pretended to be dead (HOAX)! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhCxeTS9FGxqXrcKn1pr7BwgUBu9BtryixXHM-b8Ioys3ZS14&t=1&usg=__aGTqs9oOpO0uREeKows10jTSOJo=
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAF1_m5j1Z7tc7kDaonrqJeGGxm_ID97COJ4Ym37-zjCIoIrI&t=1&usg=__xT_iMZ3Xvpqa97zP3U1Dt0VvB1w=

Comments

• Megamind (2010) NYT Critics' Pick

MEGA-articleLarge.jpg

Animated Ambiguity, Featuring a Big Head
    By STEPHEN HOLDEN
    Published: November 4, 2010

Michael Jackson’s “Bad,” blasted near the end of “Megamind,” the witty 3-D animated deconstruction of superhero movies from DreamWorks Animation, encapsulates the paradoxes of a story in which evil morphs into good and vice versa. There was always something innately silly in Jackson’s wispy-voiced, childlike affectation of macho ferocity. My first reaction to a singer whose clout suggested a crooked finger more than a clenched fist was, “Oh, come off it, little boy.”

More at <!-- m -->http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/05/movie ... r=1&src=me<!-- m -->

There we have ANOTHER release involving MJ on November 5th...
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    how many projects can he handle? I mean michael jackson, how many things can he control?
  • This movie contains MANY "clues" except for those that were mentioned by now.
    a lot. I haven't yet collected the material, but i'm on my way, and i read some info/analysis by Russian girls.

and plus smth i found pretty weird:

Release date(s)
    October 28, 2010 (Russia) [and why is Russia way earlier?]
    November 5, 2010 (United States) - say hi ti Guy Fox here, lol
    December 3, 2010 (United Kingdom)

taken from wiki
  • November 5 = 11/5

11+5=7

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Ok I am still laughing I cant hold this back I must share with you all what I just saw. I just took my little sister to see Megamind which was released on November 5th. Ok so the movie is about a super hero (Metro Man ) and Megamind the bad uy. Metro man is tired of being a hero and want to follow his dream for music, so he is going to save the news reporter and got tricked and went into a building which Megamind has a laser from space to blow the building up he's in.

The building blows and a skeleton with Metro mans outfit on it fly out of the building to Megamind. He's dead. Toward the end of the movie the news reporter goes to Metro mans old layer with Megamind to see if they can collect any info on him, and out from the door behind them he appears Metro man is ALIVE!!! He faked his death, the news reporter was so upset and asked why and he told them that he wanted what everyone else had....a choice...and that he wanted to follow his joy for music.

So if that was not telling enough...at the last part of the movie the song comes on Bad!!!!! The characters are all on stage dancing to MJs song Bad, and in the crowd is Metro Man in a jacket with a hat on just watching from the crowd!!!! This movie you have to see. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Have you guys noticed the "gibbs" "andrew"on the wall? (maybe it's just the topic in the movie nothing much...but it did poke my eye)
    MEGA-articleLarge.jpg
    goodb.jpg
  • The whole world is not going to be part of this hoax!
    huh? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

OKAY NOW YOUR JUST STALKING ME..LOL, JOKING!
    EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH A DEATH OR A HOAX, FOR SOME REASON THEY TRY TO MAKE IT CONNECT WITH MJ!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The whole world is not going to be part of this hoax!

EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH A DEATH OR A HOAX, FOR SOME REASON THEY TRY TO MAKE IT CONNECT WITH MJ!

Methinks some newbie best sit down n shut up (ie read) for awhile.

Methinks some newbie best sit down n shut up (ie read) for awhile.

AM I THE NEWBIE THAT NEEDS TO FOLLOW THOSE COMMANDS?
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Megamind (2010) NYT Critics' Pick

MEGA-articleLarge.jpg

Animated Ambiguity, Featuring a Big Head
    By STEPHEN HOLDEN
    Published: November 4, 2010

Michael Jackson’s “Bad,” blasted near the end of “Megamind,” the witty 3-D animated deconstruction of superhero movies from DreamWorks Animation, encapsulates the paradoxes of a story in which evil morphs into good and vice versa. There was always something innately silly in Jackson’s wispy-voiced, childlike affectation of macho ferocity. My first reaction to a singer whose clout suggested a crooked finger more than a clenched fist was, “Oh, come off it, little boy.”

More at <!-- m -->http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/05/movie ... r=1&src=me<!-- m -->

There we have ANOTHER release involving MJ on November 5th...
    Cool.. But I've got to give a boo to Mis-ter Holden and his idiotic writing there..

By the way, I've never found MJ's voice "childlike"..
    Go and check out the movie, you will see a ton more things that stick out, one more to bring up is when the reporter is in her home with clips of paper all over the place hung up of news about Megamind, and the begining of 5 of the clips (first letter in each of the stories) spell Titan which was a hidden code she figured out.....kinda how we do on here with TMZ articles and other things hoax related lol. Its great. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Cool enough ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I noticed that too! I didn't want to post it because I'm scare that some will say I'm crazy! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Thanks for posting!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I dont care what people think if I sound crazy lol I just share what I see <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I just cant explain why the movie had all that in there unless Ben Stiller is a BeLIEver. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • obviously not everything is part of the hoax. it could just be a coincidence at times. i was actually gonna post it too. i saw it last night in 3D btw and it was really good. when i first heard of MetroMan saying that he hoaxed his death, i was like "wth? is this movie meant for me as a believer or something?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i kinda brushed it off and then the mj song bad came along. i was <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    although i believe this is all a coincidence and nothing more, you should see the movie before rolling your eyes. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Is that little blue dude dressed like Michael from Bad? I have not seen it yet but I want to. He sort of looks like he's wearing the Bad outfit.
  • sonson Posts: 182
    I agree with you, I saw some thread where people tried to connect iCarly with the hoax <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    This movie on the other hand has too many coincidences to ignore. At the very least someone influential at Dreamworks is possibly a beLIEver (either in Elvis/MJ or both).
  • obviously not everything is part of the hoax. it could just be a coincidence at times. i was actually gonna post it too. i saw it last night in 3D btw and it was really good. when i first heard of MetroMan saying that he hoaxed his death, i was like "wth? is this movie meant for me as a believer or something?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i kinda brushed it off and then the mj song bad came along. i was <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    although i believe this is all a coincidence and nothing more, you should see the movie before rolling your eyes. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Its no coincidence babe...MJ is making movies and has been for a long time...just like Mega Mind wanted to do music MJ wanted to do film. and he taking the medium to a new level..heeeheeee LOVE
  • Its no coincidence babe...MJ is making movies and has been for a long time...just like Mega Mind wanted to do music MJ wanted to do film. and he taking the medium to a new level..heeeheeee LOVE
    totally agree, it's his way to say things to us, and simply say what he thinks of the world.
    i think you know that thru movies you can put some idea into the minds of people, like it happened with "bad, greedy, hungry aliens that want to enslave humans"....
  • Its no coincidence babe...MJ is making movies and has been for a long time...just like Mega Mind wanted to do music MJ wanted to do film. and he taking the medium to a new level..heeeheeee LOVE
    totally agree, it's his way to say things to us, and simply say what he thinks of the world.
    i think you know that thru movies you can put some idea into the minds of people, like it happened with "bad, greedy, hungry aliens that want to enslave humans"....

I totally agree with you guys! But sometimes I become skeptical about the whole thing, I mean, Is it possible that everything is related to the hoax? If it is so then there are TOO MANY people who know about it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I'm sorry for being pessimistic, I think that I felt bad the other day when I saw Mike's children been interviewed by Oprah! Paris's words broke my heart <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I totally agree with you guys! But sometimes I become skeptical about the whole thing, I mean, Is it possible that everything is related to the hoax? If it is so then there are TOO MANY people who know about it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I'm sorry for being pessimistic, I think that I felt bad the other day when I saw Mike's children been interviewed by Oprah! Paris's words broke my heart <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

What part broke your heart? I'm just curious, because I'm usually really emotional when it comes to stuff like that and I didn't feel that while watching the kids on Oprah. There's an "unreal" type of feeling that I get when watching anything MJ related these days. When the kids started talking about french toast and snickers... and Paris confirmed to us that she wants to be an actress... I just thought, "okay, this all fits if this really is a hoax". I'm curious to see how you may have interpretted it differently.
  • I totally agree with you guys! But sometimes I become skeptical about the whole thing, I mean, Is it possible that everything is related to the hoax? If it is so then there are TOO MANY people who know about it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I'm sorry for being pessimistic, I think that I felt bad the other day when I saw Mike's children been interviewed by Oprah! Paris's words broke my heart <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    it doesn't mean that many people need to know about the hoax if MJ is responsible for all those movies! thru a 3rd person he gives the screenplay to the director, that's all. (tho sometimes I get the feeling that the whole NY and Hollywood celebrities and journalists do know abt the hoax)
  • MEGA-articleLarge.jpg
    The abundance of BLUE color caught my eye.
    Acording to the movie, megamind is an alien.
    So, here is what I found, and many ppl have heard of it already.
    Several stories mention humanoid alien races with a blue skin. These usually refer to Andromedans. The Andromedans were the "blue race" that landed in Florida in 1954, trying to pursuade the US Government not to work with the greys, but instead to join forces with "The Orbin". Their advice was sadly ignored.
    The Hopi Indians also talk about a race of blue skinned Star Warriors. There are several indications that lead us to believe these Star Warriors are the same Andromedans.

The Sirius system is known, too, to be inhabited by a race that has a pale skin that approaches blue.

Some dark-skinned Vegan races have a hint of a blue hue in their skin.

Alex Collier mentions some Lyrans with blue skin, as well. (Nobody else does. Vegans maybe?)

There also are several stories that involve a race of reptilian blue greys. These would be one of the races that have a permanent presence on Earth, in US military bases.

from here: http://www.exopaedia.org/Blue-skinned+aliens
  • I read on Wikipedia that there's an Elvis song in the movie, too (A Little Less Conversation). <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->