Michael and his french toasts ... Vendetta connection ?

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
Now we know that Michael was cooking the best french toasts like V was cooking the best ... watch <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:2s9i8pp4]

Comments

• chappiechappie Posts: 529
    He played a burned victim, so why not mike.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Chappie
  • Another "coincidence". He could have been cooking pancakes...but NOOOOOO he just HAD TO BE COOKING FRENCH TOAST!!!!! Okay - I'm okay. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    French toast is a breakfast food served in North America and some countries in Europe. In the United Kingdom it is occasionally called Eggy Bread. Typical French toast is made with bread and eggs. Milk, sugar, or cinnamon is commonly added. According to what is popular in local cuisine, many of the spices that are added to bread or egg dishes are included in cooking. This versatile dish is often topped with sugar, butter, fruit, syrup, or other items.

Now I'm convinced ... Paris mentioned it on purpose <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    21_burnt_hands.jpg
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i guess the actor playing the role is NOT micheal..??? although the stoop and size is perfect....ha ha ...o.k. back to the padded cell..x
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    If you are talking about the actual V actor that is Hugo Weaving who also played Lord Elrond in Lord of the Rings and Agent Smith in The Matrix.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    If you are talking about the actual V actor that is Hugo Weaving who also played Lord Elrond in Lord of the Rings and Agent Smith in The Matrix.
    u never know
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I really think there could be something in this. I love the way we miss absolutely nothing, if there's a connection to be made, no matter how obscure, we make it. We might not always be right but at least we're still as focused on investigating as we ever were. We're still paying attention Michael! Has anyone wondered if maybe this interview with Oprah was arranged to try and get the attention of the non-believers as the message wasn't filtering through to them as he expected it would by now? Let's face it in the light of such staggering evidence showing he's not dead, most of us would be surprised that not more people, fans or not, would have got the idea by now.
  • He played a burned victim, so why not mike.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Chappie

remember the body guard talking about one of the pics being of michael and his idea of a burn victom.

another question . if he really did cook good breakfast why was the chef (kia chaise?) there all those mornings to see dr. murry bringing out oxygen tanks.
  • Another "coincidence". He could have been cooking pancakes...but NOOOOOO he just HAD TO BE COOKING FRENCH TOAST!!!!! Okay - I'm okay. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I know! Coincidences everywhere! The man we never knew! The man behind the Mask!

We should give him a "French Toast Test" when he returns... to prove that it is really HIM! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Well I heard he was a rotten cook and almost burnt the house down trying to make toasted cheese for the kids. I don't believe anything anyone says anymore!
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I love V for vendetta.. the meaning of V's quotes

Some of my favourites..
    E- You're getting back at them for what they did to you?
    V- What they did to me was monstrous.
    E- And they created a monster.

I promise you it will be like nothing you have ever seen

I, like God, do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence

No, what you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer be standing, because if I am you'll all be dead before you've reloaded
    Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea
    A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having!

There are no coincidences, Delia... only the illusion of coincidence

I truly love them, V's character. I almost involuntarily see a piece of Michael in him.
  • I really think there could be something in this. I love the way we miss absolutely nothing, if there's a connection to be made, no matter how obscure, we make it. We might not always be right but at least we're still as focused on investigating as we ever were. We're still paying attention Michael! Has anyone wondered if maybe this interview with Oprah was arranged to try and get the attention of the non-believers as the message wasn't filtering through to them as he expected it would by now? Let's face it in the light of such staggering evidence showing he's not dead, most of us would be surprised that not more people, fans or not, would have got the idea by now.
    Yes I agree with you 100...I think Michael thaught his fans were paying more attention to everything he was doing..because he himself being a fan of certain people payed close attention to everything they did. I have to admit although I consider myself a great fan...I was a fan more of the human being then the artist...I mean I love his music...but I fell in love with the man...the humanitiarian..the child lover the sweet soul! So I haven't seen everything he as done or listned to every song..there fore that's why I come here...to find out things I have missed from fans who don't miss any of work! Anyway the more I learn the more I love him... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Just for sake of having fun - here the visual: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I totally forgot about that ><
    good job mac5k.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I really think there could be something in this. I love the way we miss absolutely nothing, if there's a connection to be made, no matter how obscure, we make it. We might not always be right but at least we're still as focused on investigating as we ever were. We're still paying attention Michael! Has anyone wondered if maybe this interview with Oprah was arranged to try and get the attention of the non-believers as the message wasn't filtering through to them as he expected it would by now? Let's face it in the light of such staggering evidence showing he's not dead, most of us would be surprised that not more people, fans or not, would have got the idea by now

I just want to ask you and everyone else, as I am on another dimension- do you really think that the non-believers got a feeling of Michael being alive and this being a hoax after watching Oprah? Honestly. I am curious about your opinion. Because even some believers dropped some hope after this interview. Do you think that non-believers had the feeling of a hoax watching Mrs. Katherine crying?
  • Well I heard he was a rotten cook and almost burnt the house down trying to make toasted cheese for the kids. I don't believe anything anyone says anymore!

Maybe he was, people get better in things. Maybe he changed when he got the children. He wanted to care for them and learned how to make french toast. don't believe what the media says, it s more lies then the truth. I believe Paris. what she said it was a clue some how.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I find it interesting too that they mentioned that MJ thought he was ugly.
    In the original comic version of V for Vendetta, there is actually nothing physically wrong with "V" (in the movie he was a burned) but they mention that V was ugly.
    Not that you or I think MJ is ugly (quite the opposite!)... I'm just sayin'... another V4V parallel.
  • Notice that Paris does the same "wide eye" thing when she talks.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Well I heard he was a rotten cook and almost burnt the house down trying to make toasted cheese for the kids. I don't believe anything anyone says anymore!

Maybe he was, people get better in things. Maybe he changed when he got the children. He wanted to care for them and learned how to make french toast. don't believe what the media says, it s more lies then the truth. I believe Paris. what she said it was a clue some how.
    Not that I believe what those guys say, I actually don't like them, but his bodyguards said some time ago that Michael cooks well.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Another "coincidence". He could have been cooking pancakes...but NOOOOOO he just HAD TO BE COOKING FRENCH TOAST!!!!! Okay - I'm okay. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

yup! that pretty much makes it concrete proof for me. Thanks Paris! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> She could have mentioned ANYTHING on a breakfast menu...pancakes, cereal, omelettes, toast...but no....she says french toast! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Say what you want, think what you want....but after a year do you think these kids would say and do coincidental stuff like this if they knew their dad was dead? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

side note...did anyone happen to get a good look at Princes T-shirt? I'm curious to know what was on it. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952

Well, good cook or bad cook...I think there's something to be said for mentioning the fact that HE DID ATTEMPT TO COOK....the skill is irrelevant (hell, he's an entertainer, not Wolfgang Puck!)...at least he tried, which is more than most men will do!....besides, random people will say mean things about it just to be nasty & gossipy. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> You have to remember, Michael has always had everything done for him ever since he was little--personally, I applaud the effort <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I really think there could be something in this. I love the way we miss absolutely nothing, if there's a connection to be made, no matter how obscure, we make it. We might not always be right but at least we're still as focused on investigating as we ever were. We're still paying attention Michael! Has anyone wondered if maybe this interview with Oprah was arranged to try and get the attention of the non-believers as the message wasn't filtering through to them as he expected it would by now? Let's face it in the light of such staggering evidence showing he's not dead, most of us would be surprised that not more people, fans or not, would have got the idea by now

I just want to ask you and everyone else, as I am on another dimension- do you really think that the non-believers got a feeling of Michael being alive and this being a hoax after watching Oprah? Honestly. I am curious about your opinion. Because even some believers dropped some hope after this interview. Do you think that non-believers had the feeling of a hoax watching Mrs. Katherine crying?

I'm not so sure this show was for the "non-believer" as it was much more for "clarification" of who Michael was---how really normal he was and how things could be interpreted wrong and twisted by the media. Like the masks issue- Katherine's take on it was what most people would think---that it was bizarre or odd...but when you listened to Paris (his own child) explain why he did it, it took that "crazy wacko" aspect out of it and you understood the motive behind it. Maybe the "non believer" after viewing this would start to look into other things about Michael other than his music and try to see who he really was and eventually find their way here (like most of us) and maybe that's part of getting a "non believers" attention without them really knowing why they are more curious about him now.

This interview was very carefully orchestrated...Good show Jackson family <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

another side note...why do they keep mentioning the fact Paris has her room covered with pictures of Michael...they keep saying this over and over...anyone have any thoughts on it? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    She also talked about Snickers....

tumblr_kv0rstd3Q61qzasqko1_500.jpg

Put out for the Olympics <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I know! Coincidences everywhere! The man we never knew! The man behind the Mask!

We should give him a "French Toast Test" when he returns... to prove that it is really HIM! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E

LOVE the idea....French Toast Breakfast on the house at Neverland and MJ's the cook for his army of L.O.V.E. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Okay...back from dreaming now...I just keep thinking about an interview or article (can't remember who it was) where they were talking about Michael having oatmeal with his children. Yes, I know he probably had more than just one thing for breakfast, but I am not sure I heard anything before except oatmeal. This was a pleasant surprise for me.

Oh - and great question asking why Kai would be at the house if he made a great breakfast? Perhaps he made breakfast on his days off or Kai's days off. I doubt she worked 7 days a week, right? Or, maybe Paris was referring to when Michael wasn't so involved in TII. Just a thought but great question all the same.
  • She also talked about Snickers....

tumblr_kv0rstd3Q61qzasqko1_500.jpg

Put out for the Olympics <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Great connection! And Prince mentioned walking on the beach in Bahrain drinking Coca Cola and eating Skittles.