TIAI November 14

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to : <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15242&start=25#p263414<!-- l -->
In the official version of Breaking News, I hear

1:34 fakin' fakin' breakin' the news.

I've realized that this TIAI redirect about the Orson Welles broadcast of War of the Worlds (The Greatest Hoaxes ever), was timed perfectly prior to Breaking News . The War of the Worlds broadcast was done as a series of news bulletins about Martians landing in New Jersey. Breaking News starts with news bulletins and was supposedly recorded in New Jersey. The War of the Worlds broadcast made Orson Welles famous around the world and the question over the authenticity of Breaking News has people listening to and comparing Micheal Jackson's voice which promotes all his music not just this new album.

There is also controversy over the unauthorised use of the Prince symbol, just as there was when Paul Anka claimed ownership of the This is It song. Ooops – it’s hard to believe Sony could be so careless. Key people at Sony have to be involved in the hoax and TS had to know what was going to happen with the song when this redirect was made – right?

Comments

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Wow, Elsa- I guess you've just had your great deciphering pointed out there, about the War of the Worlds. Further, this as a good a confirmation as we could hope to get that putting the Prince symbol and taking it back was planned the whole time- and most likely all of the family saying that the song isn't actually MJ singing, as well.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    great...fakin' breaking the news....
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Ooops – it’s hard to believe Sony could be so careless. Key people at Sony have to be involved in the hoax and TS had to know what was going to happen with the song when this redirect was made – right?

Or risk has a million-dollar lawsuit for making a "small error", the truth is that I do not know how has this stage there are fans who do not see all these things. TS said that we were aware of the reactions of the family, some gave their statements by twitter, over a matter that should be very serious, saying that the song was a fake, but no one threatened to sue Sony. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Ooops – it’s hard to believe Sony could be so careless. Key people at Sony have to be involved in the hoax and TS had to know what was going to happen with the song when this redirect was made – right?

Or risk has a million-dollar lawsuit for making a "small error", the truth is that I do not know how has this stage there are fans who do not see all these things. TS said that we were aware of the reactions of the family, some gave their statements by twitter, over a matter that should be very serious, saying that the song was a fake, but no one threatened to sue Sony. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Exactly <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This situation makes people wonder. Let´s not forget that MJ´s nephews are being quite vocal about this issue.

What is clear to me is that TS knows in advance what is going to happen next, but i do not have clear on which side he is <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> since Sony has been put on the line as the "bad guy" ever since MJ had the speech towards Mottola.

In any case, Sony is trying to make a change:
    Corporate Philanthropy
    SONY IN AMERICA: Working Together to Make a Difference

<!-- m -->http://www.sony.com/SCA/philanthropy.shtml<!-- m -->

I understand why for some people this is confusing.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you Elsa.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Nobody wonders how Mottola was kicked out?
    Lets not forget Sony has Japanese owners.
    And we all know who is Big in Japan..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [youtube:qk5ap7f7]
    Chappie
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Elsa! Thank you so much for your comment and TS thanks for this redirect. My busy swing is ending as of tomorrow and I'll redirect a little bit more focus here but I am so EXCITED about all these new developments!

Piece by piece by piece all will be revealed!!!!

Love you guys!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Wonderful work Elsa. You make this Auzzie girl proud. Thought you would post something tonight TS. {Well it is night time over here}
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    This situation makes people wonder. Let´s not forget that MJ´s nephews are being quite vocal about this issue.

What is clear to me is that TS knows in advance what is going to happen next, but i do not have clear on which side he is <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> since Sony has been put on the line as the "bad guy" ever since MJ had the speech towards Mottola.

I understand why for some people this is confusing.
    I am with you on this. Pretty much this is the basic doubt in my head.On which side? After all, we don't know yet if SONY are not the "bad guys" anymore. The creepy idea that this could be a conspiracy from SONY, who expanded their tentacles all over (to believers) to cover up their crimes, doesn't leave my head.
    And I don't know how to take this redirect. Knowing inside things from SONY doesn't actually prove it's for our good.
    Anna? Gema? I just have a question... do you believe that Michael is alive or not?
    I believe now somewhere around 35%-40% alive the days when I have more hopes.
    With everything that's going on, it's hard for me to have so much faith anymore.
    With everything that's going on, it's hard for me to have so much faith anymore.

Okay... then I don't really know what to tell you... maybe to look back at what brought you here in the first place. I think that you must reach a certainty on wheter Michael is alive or not.

Okay... then I don't really know what to tell you... maybe to look back at what brought you here in the first place. I think that you must reach a certainty on wheter Michael is alive or not.
    I simply cannot have that certainity, Sarahli.Nor for dead, nor for alive. I think about things that show him alive and at the same time others that show him rather dead. So I simply cannot be black or white. I'm in between.That's why this redirect, as Gema says too, kinda shows me TS could have known in advance about what BN would stirr, but then I think- on which side? We don't know yet what are SONY's intentions and if they are not the bad guys anymore.And the horrible idea that SONY's tentacles could be spread all over trying to cover their crimes is still in my head. I don't know how to take it.

I simply cannot have that certainity, Sarahli.Nor for dead, nor for alive. I think about things that show him alive and at the same time others that show him rather dead. So I simply cannot be black or white. I'm in between.That's why this redirect, as Gema says too, kinda shows me TS could have known in advance about what BN would stirr, but then I think- on which side? We don't know yet what are SONY's intentions and if they are not the bad guys anymore.And the horrible idea that SONY's tentacles could be spread all over trying to cover their crimes is still in my head. I don't know how to take it.

Yes but TS did not only predicted things related to Sony, this is the first time as far as I know. And what if Sony is involved... it has been said already I know but Michael had arguments with Mottola not the entire company for what it is. So it is not far-fetched to believe that Michael has a deal with Sony and for me the release of Breaking News just confirmed it... but I 100% believe that Michael is alive and I see things only from this perspective.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I believe Sony is in on this, how could they not be? When even the media seems to have figured out they've been punk'd, at least in some quarters. If Sony is the bad guy, and the family think they're defrauding the fans by putting out songs that aren't all Michael, where are the law suits?? I think Sony is at least partly involved because they owe Michael for past mistakes, I think the same could be true of Oprah. There is a good reason we had all the publicity from the Oprah interview, Breaking News controversy, the album cover packed with clues, all in such a short space of time. In my opinion the battles with Sony are all for show.
    I believe Sony is in on this, how could they not be? When even the media seems to have figured out they've been punk'd, at least in some quarters. If Sony is the bad guy, and the family think they're defrauding the fans by putting out songs that aren't all Michael, where are the law suits?? I think Sony is at least partly involved because they owe Michael for past mistakes, I think the same could be true of Oprah. There is a good reason we had all the publicity from the Oprah interview, Breaking News controversy, the album cover packed with clues, all in such a short space of time. In my opinion the battles with Sony are all for show.

Exactly.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Anna? Gema? I just have a question... do you believe that Michael is alive or not?

Alive, but still I need clarity about the business <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Have you heard about black mailing?
    What made me doubt about a business with good intentions was the reactions of MJ´s nephews.

One side or the other are having interests that are not clear to me.

I understood all of the snippets being on the disection board in oreder to market the album with a 110% success, but I have my doubts.

At the end, MJ kids are the ones who will benefit I read, but in the mean time many more people will benefit also.

My doubt is if all of this "controversy" is happening because of money. So far, I see very little care for Michael´s legacy or name.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Yes but TS did not only predicted things related to Sony, this is the first time as far as I know. And what if Sony is involved... it has been said already I know but Michael had arguments with Mottola not the entire company for what it is. So it is not far-fetched to believe that Michael has a deal with Sony and for me the release of Breaking News just confirmed it... but I 100% believe that Michael is alive and I see things only from this perspective.

I'm with you Sarahli.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sarahli
    _Anna_ wrote:
    Sarahli wrote:
    _Anna_ wrote:

I am totally in agreement with you Sarahli, the liberation of Breaking News, the cover of the album as she says trustno1, once again nothing of this is accidental. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thank you bec and Paula.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I think if we believe Michael is alive and Sony, Coca-Cola, Mars and many other businesses are in on it then they're all contributing to the hoax and so will get their "cut" of the profits. John McClain from what I have researched went to school with Jermaine and is a close family friend, he helped launch Janet's career and is regarded as a genius in the music industry for being able to turn anything he touched into gold. He may be elusive as there are virtually no pictures on the net of him, but he was obviously someone MJ trusted and the family still trusts. Someone that savvy with such an understanding of the business I don't believe would allow the family to be sold out in any way. He knows the business too well, he's not going to let that happen.

• Yes but TS did not only predicted things related to Sony, this is the first time as far as I know. And what if Sony is involved... it has been said already I know but Michael had arguments with Mottola not the entire company for what it is. So it is not far-fetched to believe that Michael has a deal with Sony and for me the release of Breaking News just confirmed it... but I 100% believe that Michael is alive and I see things only from this perspective.

Sony were also involved with the 2012 movie (TS redirected to the MJ parallels in the film over a week before the MJ parallels were made public) as well as the This Is It movie (Remember no RIP and BAM at the end!).
    We also have the timely Make BeLIEve campaign!

In all Logic, Sony is part of the Hoax. I doubt that Sony Plc is involved, Sony is a publicly quoted company and being officially involved with the Hoax would simply be an unacceptable risk; however there is the possibility that at least one influential Sony Executive (most probably from within Sony Entertainment) is in the know and manipulating things from inside with MJ/ MJ team "guidance". Another possibility is that NOBODY at Sony is in the Know and the Estate Executives (McClain or Branca) are stirring matters at will with their experience in the music industry and inside connections: Sony is in this case being manipulated.

Looking at TS with my beLIEvers hat on, He seems to have a "psychic capability in reading future Hoax events" ...and not only those that are Sony related! In my eyes, TS is simply our guide through the Hoax.

If I change hat and put a non-beLIEvers fedora on, then I am left with no rational for TS actions. If TS is on the "dark side" and Michael is gone, why placing the emphasis on a Hoax? What is there to be gained in getting people to investigate everything surrounding Michael, his life, his business...etc? I just cannot see any rational!

Thank You TS for this re-direct - You are the King of CONFUSION! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
    TheRunningGirl wrote:
    Looking at TS with my beLIEvers hat on, He seems to have a "psychic capability in reading future Hoax events" ...and not only those that are Sony related! In my eyes, TS is simply our guide through the Hoax.

If you look at the situation this way- having psychic capability of predicting future, then that is something else, and knowing is another thing. Having psychic capability of predicting the future is based on instincts and somehow on 6th sense, not on facts. If you take it literarily.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Sony were also involved with the 2012 movie (TS redirected to the MJ parallels in the film over a week before the MJ parallels were made public) as well as the This Is It movie (Remember no RIP and BAM at the end!).
    We also have the timely Make BeLIEve campaign!

In all Logic, Sony is part of the Hoax. I doubt that Sony Plc is involved, Sony is a publicly quoted company and being officially involved with the Hoax would simply be an unacceptable risk; however there is the possibility that at least one influential Sony Executive (most probably from within Sony Entertainment) is in the know and manipulating things from inside with MJ/ MJ team "guidance". Another possibility is that NOBODY at Sony is in the Know and the Estate Executives (McClain or Branca) are stirring matters at will with their experience in the music industry and inside connections: Sony is in this case being manipulated.

If I change hat and put a non-beLIEvers fedora on, then I am left with no rational for TS actions. If TS is on the "dark side" and Michael is gone, why placing the emphasis on a Hoax? What is there to be gained in getting people to investigate everything surrounding Michael, his life, his business...etc? I just cannot see any rational!

Thank You TS for this re-direct - You are the King of CONFUSION! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E

Certainly the King of Confusion indeed.

Re: the underlined part, TS also apparently has connections to the family, as TS has the power to influence what the brothers do or don't do with their Twitter accounts.

Re: the italicized part, I can't either. If anyone has any theories, please, by all means, thrown them out for us to chew on.