Harvey going to make an announcement on Twitter!

jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi all,

This could be something or nothing.
But, Harvey just posted this on twitter:

HarveyLevinTMZ For the first time ever we are going to break a tmz exclusive on twitter...
about 1 hour ago via web

then....

Check back in a two hours—we are going to publish a photo that you do not want to miss!!!
45 minutes ago via web

that was approx an hour ago....

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    Hmmm very interesting
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    like i said, could be nothing so i'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but i gotta feelin'........ <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Was just about to go out but think I will wait around for a bit. Don't want to get too excited, but I am starting to anyway. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Haha me too. I'm getting way too excited even though it more than likely isn't BAM
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    im not goint get all excited, so im goin to wait and see what he reveals
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    link please?
    thank you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    could it be a photo of Megan Fox and BAG? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    That would severely blow.
    could it be a photo of Megan Fox and BAG? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    yes, it could be
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Harvey has posted lots of photos of MJ shopping in LA..

The title of the article is "Jacko is Backo"

<!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/jacko_i ... ost_recent<!-- m -->
    Harvey has posted lots of photos of MJ shopping in LA..

The title of the article is "Jacko is Backo"
    And you just gave me a fucking heartattack

Actually thought it was posted on TMZ, jesus dont do that again <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry......this was posted on another link for TMZ ......and that is the what they wrote.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I wonder what beautiful babies Megan and Michael would make, just wondering.
    TMZ is making a mint from this forum. Bastards!
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    um what? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    This reminds me of the time the "Michael Jackson" page on Facebook said they had a big announcement coming & to stay tuned & we all waited.......few hours later they announced the new video game for christmas!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Thousands had commented that they hope they were going to say Michael was alive!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I won't be waiting up for Harvey!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    um what? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

ya they keep adding on 2 hrs, listen Harvey I gotta work in the morning, hurry up!
    Maybe it's about Larry King calling it a day.....he just twitted that he is ending his show..

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=51&t=11903<!-- l -->
    This reminds me of the time the "Michael Jackson" page on Facebook said they had a big announcement coming & to stay tuned & we all waited.......few hours later they announced the new video game for christmas!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Thousands had commented that they hope they were going to say Michael was alive!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I won't be waiting up for Harvey!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yeah but this is TMZ, not some crappy "official Michael Jackson Facebook page" <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Also, we don't even know if this is Jackson-related yet <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Jude wrote:

TMZ is making a mint from this forum. Bastards!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Check out this photo of “Bachelor” winner Vienna Girardi – getting downright nasty on Spring Break in 2009. <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/2148lg<!-- m -->

<!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    GRRR LAME! STUPID HARVEY
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->