Michael DID drink alcohol.

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
tumblr_lc5pvuVLYP1qd109xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lc5tofIKCD1qcqinwo1_500.jpg

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Michael also may this like every other person <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I ask friendly <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> But what should we discuss about that??? This is his thing....
  • Michael also may this like every other person <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I ask friendly <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> But what should we discuss about that??? This is his thing....

Exactly.. he was a human being. But there is this myth around that he didnt drink, etc. Im sure he did in moderation.

This is about photographic evidence to uncover the real man.
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Where the heck is that first photo from? It's pretty weird, I daresay. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    OHHHH no! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> all my delusions are shattered... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Next you'll tell me he's not a virgin!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    And that he wears makeup!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

michaeljacksonm_j_rookt.jpg

And that this isn't a double holding Frank Dileo's cigarette!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

my life is over... and I'm leaving the forum...

*makes a thread for me me me*

[/sarcasm off]
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thanks for posting the real man <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

(btw, I noticed Frank is normally holding a cigar - not cigarettes..)
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    You guys make me laugh! So a couple of pics surface that appear to show MJ with alcohol and suddenly it makes him 'normal', a 'real man' and 'like everyone else'. Well, not 'everyone else' drinks alcohol - I, for one, don't. Does that make me weird? I sincerely hope you don't think so or that would show you to be very small minded. It makes absolutely no difference to anything whether he drank or not (unless it was to excess, as an addiction). I'm sure you all understand that, but please don't imply it proves he's 'normal'.
  • You guys make me laugh! So a couple of pics surface that appear to show MJ with alcohol and suddenly it makes him 'normal', a 'real man' and 'like everyone else'. Well, not 'everyone else' drinks alcohol - I, for one, don't. Does that make me weird? I sincerely hope you don't think so or that would show you to be very small minded. It makes absolutely no difference to anything whether he drank or not (unless it was to excess, as an addiction). I'm sure you all understand that, but please don't imply it proves he's 'normal'.

You are completely missing the point and its interesting how this causes arguments. I posted the photos, im not making a big statement.. its just about getting the truth out.

A lot of people out there do consider Michael to be some kind of angel.. not smoking, drinking, swearing, etc.. this kind of information that he did do those things actually helps when you look at the autopsy report. Thats why i posted.

Im not making an assertations to his way of life... but we have threads about the autopsy report and discussions about findings on that. This kind of information about his lifestyle (or possible lifestyle) can help when looking at such documents as the autopsy report.

This is the only reason i posted. I am thinking twice about sharing information in the future now.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Well in Michael Flatley's interview he says Michael drank a Guinness!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    You guys make me laugh! So a couple of pics surface that appear to show MJ with alcohol and suddenly it makes him 'normal', a 'real man' and 'like everyone else'. Well, not 'everyone else' drinks alcohol - I, for one, don't. Does that make me weird? I sincerely hope you don't think so or that would show you to be very small minded. It makes absolutely no difference to anything whether he drank or not (unless it was to excess, as an addiction). I'm sure you all understand that, but please don't imply it proves he's 'normal'.

You are completely missing the point and its interesting how this causes arguments. I posted the photos, im not making a big statement.. its just about getting the truth out.

I'm not into causing arguments, seriously, I wasn't arguing with anyone and I did say you were making me laugh, but whether you meant to or not, you were/are making a big statement:

Exactly.. he was a human being. But there is this myth around that he didnt drink, etc. Im sure he did in moderation.

This is about photographic evidence to uncover the real man.

Most 'photographic evidence' that turns up here is shot to pieces and slammed as photoshopped as soon as it appears - but not these, because they show what people want to see.

Honestly, lets not make this into a drama. I've said all I want to. Cheers!
  • can anybody help me find a picture with Michael holding big panties in his hands and a dove on his shoulder?
    thanks
  • It really isnt a big statement to say someone may enjoy a tipple now and again.....
  • I agree with Curls.
    I don't like the pic but that's ok ha.
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    That posts cracks me up. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously.
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    It really isnt a big statement to say someone may enjoy a tipple now and again.....
    It isn't... imo..
    Some of us may even be having a drink right now.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And to be honest, I'd rather see him drinking than shooting up propofol which is what we're supposed to have believed.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

And, I really love that he's drinking straight from the bottle though... like a bogan.
    You're the definition of class, Mike... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323

Most 'photographic evidence' that turns up here is shot to pieces and slammed as photoshopped as soon as it appears - but not these, because they show what people want to see.

Honestly, lets not make this into a drama. I've said all I want to. Cheers!

Very true. Pictures don't prove anything to me anymore, what with all the editing people can do to them these days. Not saying Michael did or did not drink. I would have assumed he did unless, like curls, he made a personal choice not to. I don't think this "revelation" makes much of an impact one way or another...unless someone thinks Michael walks on water (in which case, they'd probably argue adamantly that this must be Photoshopped!).
  • mjwrmjwr Posts: 60
    First of all I would like to say, omg.
    In the first pic you can't tell if the bottle is open or not on the second one can you tell me if it's alcohol at all?
    Why would Michael drink alcohol at 'We are the world' recordings?
    And the pic with the cigarette is Michael holding the cigarette of someone.
    We are all humans, it ain't that hard to understand. lol

Peace
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    First of all I would like to say, omg.
    In the first pic you can't tell if the bottle is open or not on the second one can you tell me if it's alcohol at all?
    Why would Michael drink alcohol at 'We are the world' recordings?
    And the pic with the cigarette is Michael holding the cigarette of someone.
    We are all humans, it ain't that hard to understand. lol

Peace

the second one is definitely budweiser... i know because my dad has been drinking it for several years.
  • Whether it's out to proove he was a human being, or to be mean toward fans who think he's a pure angel, i will just say ONE thing

it's none of our business <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

my personnal opinion is that Michael always did HIS BEST to give a good image to fans, especially kids, never showing himself with alcohol or cigarets...and THIS has to be appreciated. Apart from that, private life IS private life and the fact that he is or is not the exact copy of the public image he gives is nothing to be judged for.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Whether it's out to proove he was a human being, or to be mean toward fans who think he's a pure angel, i will just say ONE thing

it's none of our business <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

my personnal opinion is that Michael always did HIS BEST to give a good image to fans, especially kids, never showing himself with alcohol or cigarets...and THIS has to be appreciated. Apart from that, private life IS private life and the fact that he is or is not the exact copy of the public image he gives is nothing to be judged for.

I agree with you <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • why wouldn't he? he's a man and he's human <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    well, cheers michael!
  • You guys make me laugh! So a couple of pics surface that appear to show MJ with alcohol and suddenly it makes him 'normal', a 'real man' and 'like everyone else'. Well, not 'everyone else' drinks alcohol - I, for one, don't. Does that make me weird? I sincerely hope you don't think so or that would show you to be very small minded. It makes absolutely no difference to anything whether he drank or not (unless it was to excess, as an addiction). I'm sure you all understand that, but please don't imply it proves he's 'normal'.

A lot of people out there do consider Michael to be some kind of angel.. not smoking, drinking, swearing, etc.. this kind of information that he did do those things actually helps when you look at the autopsy report. Thats why i posted.

Im not making an assertations to his way of life... but we have threads about the autopsy report and discussions about findings on that. This kind of information about his lifestyle (or possible lifestyle) can help when looking at such documents as the autopsy report.

This is the only reason i posted. I am thinking twice about sharing information in the future now.

ok no one has looked at ar for a while . was there something there to imply over indulgance of alcohol?
  • Well...we cannot assume we know the truth when we see some photos...I can have a photo with a lighted cigar and i don't even smoke. Peace!
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I agree he's a joker and might have been posing for all we know. Whether he did or didn't drink is his business. Unless it does relate to the addiction/autopsy questions. I see where you were coming from curls, but us non-drinkers are regarded as weird by many!! I think the pics are just to show the image might not have matched the reality(if he isn't posing for laughs). Too many put him on a pedastal of almost being saint-like but he is only human.

ok no one has looked at ar for a while . was there something there to imply over indulgance of alcohol?

ok i think if there had been some connection in the ar it would not have gone unnoticed and would have been debated at the time.

dancing : didn't we go through a similar little bought a long time ago when a bounch of annonmous posters came out about how ran around on debbie with lisa on their wedding night and blah blah blah
    seems you have some concerns about anybody not thinking he was a mans man ( and as i remember your are in the was party not is .