TIAI November 22

AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
edited January 1970 in TIAI
On the 47th anniversary of JFK's assassination...

<!-- m -->http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/1 ... 34986.html<!-- m -->
Jackie Kennedy Interviews: Long-Sealed Transcripts To Be Published
HILLEL ITALIE | 04/12/10 09:05 PM
NEW YORK � During the first half of 1964, just months after her husband was assassinated, Jacqueline Kennedy sat for seven interviews with historian and family friend Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.

Speaking at her home in Washington, D.C., the former first lady discussed her marriage and her White House years, election year campaigning and President Kennedy's thoughts about a second term. The interview is part of the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library's Oral History and, at Mrs. Kennedy's request, was kept sealed for an indefinite time. Since the death of Jacqueline Kennedy, in 1994, and son John Kennedy, Jr., in 1999, decisions about the tapes have been handled by daughter Caroline Kennedy.

Now, with the 50th anniversary of her father's inauguration coming next year, Caroline Kennedy is allowing the conversations to come out.

According to two officials familiar with negotiations, Hyperion will issue the transcripts in September 2011 and release 6 1/2 hours of audiotape, providing a new and extended opportunity to hear the famously breathy voice of Jacqueline Kennedy, who never published a memoir, about subjects she rarely discussed in public.

The officials spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the deal.

Caroline Kennedy will serve as editor and write an introduction for the book, currently untitled, and a historian, who is yet to be determined, will provide annotation.

Schlesinger, a two-time Pulitzer Prize winner, died in 2007.

Caroline Kennedy has published several books with Hyperion, including a collection of her mother's favorite poems, and has worked for years with editor Gretchen Young, who acquired the book and audio and electronic rights.

Comments

• Maybe I'm not paying attention, but this seemed like a random redirect. Yesterday we were talking about Bahrain.....now Jackie O transcripts. Is there a connection???

The only thing i can see is that the transcripts are supposed to come out Sept of 2011.......

Oprah's last show is supposed to be in Sept.....

Maybe some truth will be revealed???????

Time to change the history books???????
  • Interesting - I wonder what date Oprah's last show is?
    September 9, 2011 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    jackie o wanted michael to write moonwalker. she talked him in to it. i don't know if that's a significance or if it's just a connection.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    jackie o wanted michael to write moonwalker. she talked him in to it. i don't know if that's a significance or if it's just a connection.

REALLY?! I missed that.
    Yes it must be a connection.... she is in Man in the mirror video as well....
    "...50th anniversary of her father's inauguration coming next year...."

50?!

And I can't help noticing the name of the publisher: Hyperion....
    Hyperion's name means "watcher from above" or "he who goes above" from the greek words hyper and iôn. Probably means nothing, I just like how it sounds.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The DVD box set "Vision" supposed to be released today.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Anyone received their pre-order yet or got the set?
    September 9, 2011 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

9/11? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Oh, come on, Poperah!
  • jackie o wanted michael to write moonwalker. she talked him in to it. i don't know if that's a significance or if it's just a connection.

Yes, this is correct. They were quite fond of each other and Jackie O was an editor as you know.
    She wrote the foreword did she not? At least for one edition if memory serves. As for Oprah's last show date,I was also thinking what SOL stated. Coincidences huh? Oprah was 50/50 in on it in my opinion but I'm now more of the opinion that she is. David Letterman, Larry King, Geraldo, the list goes on...
  • There may be no connection but speaking of dates, on the AMA's, at the end of their performance, Will.i.Am yelled out - "don't forget Nov. 30th!" What's happening on that date? Does anyone know if the Black-eyed Peas have an album coming out?
  • She wrote the foreword did she not? At least for one edition if memory serves. As for Oprah's last show date,I was also thinking what SOL stated. Coincidences huh? Oprah was 50/50 in on it in my opinion but I'm now more of the opinion that she is. David Letterman, Larry King, Geraldo, the list goes on...

Yes, she wrote the forward. I think I have the 1st edition. She wrote the foreward there.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Source: http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/response-to-tiai-1121/

Talking about Jackie O and new memoirs….

Well it looks like there is gonna be some unfolding of mysteries. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

So just to review some redirects where TS talked about re: JFK.

R31 – George Cover

R32 – Google Search George

R33 – Murder JFK Jr.

R35 – Conspiracy Murders

R99 – JFK Assassination Cover Up

See http://lilwendy.wordpress.com “Thisisalsoit.com – to date” for all the redirects.

TIAI Revealed Pt. 7 NWO Powers Control the Media: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1930&p=27572#p27572

TIAI Update #5B DO you Think 4 your Self? Section 5-6: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9763&p=163734#p163734

To summarize it talks about corruption among leaders, media control, money control, funding agendas, grassy knoll theories and how many know there is a larger conspiracy behind JFK’s death.

Jackie O knew stuff. I pray she told all in her memoirs. Jackie O and MJ were friends. I’m sure MJ was made aware of the corruption and like so many others, they took MJ down (so they thought… hee hee)

And on the 47th anniversary of JFK’s assassination, let’s watch this video with an open mind and allow our eyes to be opened.

[youtube:2wyf97wh]
  • today is the anniversary of the assassination
  • today is the anniversary of the assassination

Good catch, I remember the day, but not the date , I was young (9 yrs) heard it on the radio, and remember listening to the funeral on the radio.

So what exactly is the connection to MJs hoax <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    and today is the release of Vision....
    September 2011 looks like another month to watch then. I haven't made up my mind about the redirect and its intention but it definitely could be a few possibilities. Will Jackie's memoirs be explosive? Was MJ in danger of assassination too? From the same organisation? Or are we being pointed in another direction? Another redirect that makes you wonder...
  • There may be no connection but speaking of dates, on the AMA's, at the end of their performance, Will.i.Am yelled out - "don't forget Nov. 30th!" What's happening on that date? Does anyone know if the Black-eyed Peas have an album coming out?

Wasnt Thriller released on 30 November 1982 <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    lilwendy wrote:

Source: <!-- m -->http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/11/2 ... tiai-1121/<!-- m -->

Talking about Jackie O and new memoirs….

Well it looks like there is gonna be some unfolding of mysteries.

So just to review some redirects where TS talked about re: JFK.

R31 – George Cover

R32 – Google Search George

R33 – Murder JFK Jr.

R35 – Conspiracy Murders

R99 – JFK Assassination Cover Up

See <!-- m -->http://lilwendy.wordpress.com<!-- m --> “Thisisalsoit.com – to date” for all the redirects.

TIAI Revealed Pt. 7 NWO Powers Control the Media: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1930&p=27572#p27572<!-- l -->

TIAI Update #5B DO you Think 4 your Self? Section 5-6: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9763&p=163734#p163734<!-- l -->

To summarize it talks about corruption among leaders, media control, money control, funding agendas, grassy knoll theories and how many know there is a larger conspiracy behind JFK’s death.

Jackie O knew stuff. I pray she told all in her memoirs. Jackie O and MJ were friends. I’m sure MJ was made aware of the corruption and like so many others, they took MJ down (so they thought… hee hee)

If she has had to of knowing many things and must be very interesting to know of these conversations, I hope that they are not censured.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Aldous Leonard Huxley (26 July 1894 – 22 November 1963)
    Media coverage of his death was overshadowed by the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, on the same day, as was the death of the Irish author C. S. Lewis who also died on 22 November.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldous_Huxley<!-- m -->

Mark 11:22 "Have faith in God," Jesus answered.
    11:22 Have faith in God - And who could find fault, if the Creator and Proprietor of all things were to destroy, by a single word of his mouth, ...

Well, I have no idea what this redirection means.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Is that redirect somehow linked to the last one?
    She wrote the foreword did she not? At least for one edition if memory serves. As for Oprah's last show date,I was also thinking what SOL stated. Coincidences huh? Oprah was 50/50 in on it in my opinion but I'm now more of the opinion that she is. David Letterman, Larry King, Geraldo, the list goes on...

Yes, she wrote the forward. I think I have the 1st edition. She wrote the foreward there.

Thanks SOL, nice to know my memory isn't completely fried! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Sarahli that's a good point, though I haven't figured out the connection if there is one between this redirect and the previous one! Or the exact meaning of this one!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The only connection I can see is that the huffington post also had in October last year an article about This is also it and then TS started posting.

May be we need to pay attention to the Huffingtonpost?

I am lost ( as usual <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> )

<!-- m -->http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/1<!-- m --> ... 34986.html
    I think you're right about The Huffington Post Gema, it's come up quite a few times already, for various reasons. Good catch! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->