edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- m -->http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/33500/33564/ ... 564_lg.gif<!-- m -->

Help me out here....sorry for justalink <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
Thank guys!
Blessings

Comments

• Hm.. a pic of a analog clock....
    ...that reads 11:30....

AM or PM I wonder? x] <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Hmmm...will something important happen at this time? And if so when will this take place <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> ?
  • Interesting. On the AMA's Will.i.am yelled at the end of their song, "look out for November 30" (11/30) I had wondered what he meant. Could this be related?
  • November 30 (11/30)?
  • November 30 is a distinct possibility, or perhaps it's referring to the "eleventh hour" once again? With the time showing half way between 11 and midnight it could mean we're getting closer to the climax of the hoax <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    It'll be interesting to see what happens on November 30...what the re-direct will be for 11/30, maybe TMZ will gives us something too that day.

11:30 could also represent the hoax time clock. 12:00 is an ending and beginning so maybe we're getting to near the end of the hoax and the beginning of the next stage - the BAM and the awakening.

EDIT: Just saw your post emerald city - we think alike!
  • tick tock tick tock.....................
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Could it be about a countdown? Its a 12hr clock, not in the new 24hr clock. This is a screen shot of the properties...love the dimensions <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Very strange...
  • my brain is fried!
    Or it could be another way to redirect to the passages in the bible...this is normally how they write it 11:30

Romans 11:30 (New International Version, ©2010)

30 Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Back's tick tock <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    And look, there is not very much time left..... we are almost there.....
    Or it could be another way to redirect to the passages in the bible...this is normally how they write it 11:30

30 Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience

Also,

Proverbs 11:30
    The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and the one who is wise saves lives.

And

Hebrews 11:30
    By faith the walls of Jericho fell, after the army had marched around them for seven days.

Also,

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and the one who is wise saves lives.

And

OK...now this makes alot m
    By faith the walls of Jericho fell, after the army had marched around them for seven days.

OK...now this makes alot more sense...god bless xoxo
  • When I hear tick tock, I think of several things:

1. Back, of course.

2. tic toc tic toc - time for awakening:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13898<!-- l -->

3. Last Seven Words. "Beginning of the End"

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/LastSevenWo ... w-eIynBTfM<!-- m -->

(or "End of the Beginning")
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    My thoughts:

First was... it's close to midnight (11:30) and somethin evil's lurkin' in the dark..... YES IT'S THRILLER!!!!! THRILLER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Second was... 11/30... November 30th... what date is it today??!!!

Then I came and read all your brilliant ideas... so what do you think?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Back's tick tock <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yes, I remember that.

And I think all 3 Bible verses are a good fit!
    Interesting. On the AMA's Will.i.am yelled at the end of their song, "look out for November 30" (11/30) I had wondered what he meant. Could this be related?
    Clues, clues, clues!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    My thoughts:

First was... it's close to midnight (11:30) and somethin evil's lurkin' in the dark..... YES IT'S THRILLER!!!!! THRILLER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Second was... 11/30... November 30th... what date is it today??!!!

Then I came and read all your brilliant ideas... so what do you think?
    Getting more brilliant all the time!! Four days to go!!
    November 30, 1982 - Thriller was released...... hmmm....
    November 30 is seven days (inclusive) from the Hold My Hand video premiere...where everyone walks towards the light...and also another MJ show from Oprah (I think). December 6.
  • Thriller was released November 30, 1982 if that makes any sense right now.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thriller_(album<!-- m -->)

Or it could point to other things/happenings...
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_30<!-- m -->

Or a countdown, as many of you would say.

Things are happening fast and I wouldn't be surprised anymore. There are lots of it and shocking revelations happened already. Can't wait for more things to unfold... <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    wonderful ideas, u guys!

4 more days to nov 30th! i'm looking forward to see what might happen
  • jonojono Posts: 279

Also,

And

I LOVE this one! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

"By faith the walls of Jericho fell, after the army had marched around them for seven days."

It is getting close to midnight...Be prepared to to start marching!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It's now 11:45! So Lilwendy you must be right!
    First was... it's close to midnight and somethin evil's lurkin' in the dark..... YES IT'S THRILLER!!!!! THRILLER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    It's now 11:45! So Lilwendy you must be right!
    First was... it's close to midnight and somethin evil's lurkin' in the dark..... YES IT'S THRILLER!!!!! THRILLER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

What do you mean it's now 11:45?
  • Are you referring to Thisisalmostit's latest tweet, @MJonmind?
    <!-- m -->[url=tp://tinyurl.com/368tebs]tp://tinyurl.com/368tebs[/url]<!-- m -->