New Member ( I'm a Boy)

ZTB2393ZTB2393 Posts: 40
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey I'm a new member on here, however I've been lurking the site for a few months or so now. I love this site! I'm from Charlotte, NC, USA. I can't wait to talk to you all!

Comments

• nice to have you here,
    looking forward to read your input!
  • nice to have you here,
    looking forward to read your input!
    Thank you CrazyBanana! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • welcome . hope you enjoy it here
  • welcome . hope you enjoy it here
    Thank you! I know I will!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Glad you signed up. Also good to have some guys on the team.
  • Glad you signed up. Also good to have some guys on the team.
    Thanks, I'm glad to represent the boys!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    ZTB2393 .......bring it on....I like boys <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously though, glad you joined and I hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to hearing from you. Welcome to the family........xoxoxo
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    Hi ! nice to meet you ZTB2393 . <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ZTB2393 .......bring it on....I like boys <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously though, glad you joined and I hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to hearing from you. Welcome to the family........xoxoxo
    Good haha! I love girls... a lot! BTW I know this is random but I'm 17! Almost 18!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi ZTB393! Hope you enjoy yourself here.
  • Hi ZTB393! Hope you enjoy yourself here.
    Thank you and I sure hope so!
  • Welcome ZTB2393! Glad you joined the forum. I'm from Virginia. It's always good to have another beLIEver on board. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> God bless! Keep the Faith!!
  • Welcome ZTB2393! Glad you joined the forum. I'm from Virginia. It's always good to have another beLIEver on board. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> God bless! Keep the Faith!!
    Thanks and you're close! I beLIEve always! God bless to you too and I always keep the faith!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome!

You said you've been lurking the site for a few months now - what was it initially that made you realize that it's all a hoax?
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    glad u finally joined us, welcome to da fam <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome!

You said you've been lurking the site for a few months now - what was it initially that made you realize that it's all a hoax?

From the beginning. I don't know how to describe I just knew it!
  • glad u finally joined us, welcome to da fam <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thank you for that!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thank you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    ZTB2393 .......bring it on....I like boys <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Good haha! I love girls... a lot! BTW I know this is random but I'm 17! Almost 18!

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> dammit...I'm way too old for you......Unless I decide to be a couger. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Nice to have some young fresh minds on board...happy hoaxing xoxo
  • ZTB2393 .......bring it on....I like boys <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> dammit...I'm way too old for you......Unless I decide to be a couger. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Nice to have some young fresh minds on board...happy hoaxing xoxo

Well that wasn't awkward at all lol! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I am young but idk how fresh it is. I wasn't just born. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Welcome to the family!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on everything. Nice to have you here!
  • Welcome to the family!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on everything. Nice to have you here!
    Thank you very much!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    hi there,and welcome to the padded cell,,,lol.....................i am the grandma on here lol..........lovely to see people are seeing that this whole thing needs further investigations...............and boy are we all good at that lol.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • hi there,and welcome to the padded cell,,,lol.....................i am the grandma on here lol..........lovely to see people are seeing that this whole thing needs further investigations...............and boy are we all good at that lol.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Hi and thank you. I'm not that big of a investigator but I do come to conclusions on things and give my perspective. Being a teen I have lots of things going on with school and all that.