VISION DVD TRAILER

DREAMSandTRUTHDREAMSandTRUTH Posts: 397
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Sorry if it was already posted, I didn't find anything about it...

At the end of the trailer for the VISION DVD collection they play the end of the Liberian Girl video, with Michael saying: "Okay everybody that's a wrap"

You can watch it here:
<!-- m -->http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/michael ... s/5709473/<!-- m -->

(Sorry, I can't post videos here.)

Interesting...

Comments

• Sorry if it was already posted, I didn't find anything about it...

At the end of the trailer for the VISION DVD collection they play the end of the Liberian Girl video, with Michael saying: "Okay everybody that's a wrap"

You can watch it here:
    <!-- m -->http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/michael ... s/5709473/<!-- m -->

(Sorry, I can't post videos here.)

Interesting...

Thank you for sharing this with us. It is really interesting - and goes right along with the Liberian Theme that started with the Memorial. Actually, I think it started before the memorial with all of the speculation about where Michael was being kept. I find it interesting that the newest video is included in that set.
  • [youtube:fld1mv4t]

Look @Voiceforthesilent -- I did it!!! --- LOL

Edit: I sucessfully put a video on here. This is monumental to me. Don't laugh! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Two ways to look at this oddity. It could mean that this is his very last DVD set, or it really is the continuation of Michael's directing. I like to think of him as the Mastermind behind all of it.
  • [youtube:38nqho7a]

Edit: I sucessfully put a video on here. This is monumental to me. Don't laugh! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Congratulations! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> It's not a laugh, I'm just happy for you! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Btw, first, I hadn't known either how to put a video here. Then someone told how to do it, but it doesn't work with my computer. I copy, but I cannot paste... Others have this problem too.

And last but absolutely not least, thank you very much for putting this video here! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Cheers DREAMSandTRUTH! And, you are very welcome.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210

Edit: I sucessfully put a video on here. This is monumental to me. Don't laugh!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It took me forever too..

Thanks for sharing this. Interesting how they used this particular part from Liberian Girl. Just as we would suspect, its all part of the show..!!!! God Bless xoxoxo
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I laughed out loud at the part where Ola said "can we get outa here?" and Mike says "No. I'm enjoying myself". haha. I"m sure you are Michael , I'm sure you really are. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I laughed out loud at the part where Ola said "can we get outa here?" and Mike says "No. I'm enjoying myself". haha. I"m sure you are Michael , I'm sure you really are. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    so did I!
    thanks for sharing the trailer I havent seen it, but I did get a copt! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • [youtube:2euemv9l]

Exellent, I wish I could do it! Really, never have mastered that. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Well done <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • This trailer is super cool!!
  • [youtube:1f0jhqm7]

YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I'll be looking for you when I have trouble adding a video.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I believe that Michael added the LG part at the end of the trailer on purpose. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Sony could add any part from any video, why would they chose especially that part of the LG vid? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I can't wait for Michael to say "Ok people, that's the wrap" and ends this hoax. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I don't find anything odd about him saying this. He says it on my Sony 26 DVD set after the Liberian Girl video is over and I've had it since around December of 09 so it's not really new.
  • This is a bit off topic but on Vision DVD's has anyone noticed that the "Black or White" Video has been censored? In the silent dance they cancelled what was written on the car: "Nigger go home" and "Hitler lives" as well as on the window "KKK rules". Now how can they do that??? I'm quite disappointed about this box set. Also most of the videos have black bars. I would like to complain at Sony. I hoped for all the original videos and now I see that they are manipulated. Also, they cut off the angels part in "Will you be There" and "You are not alone". I'm glad I have all the original DVD's and I'm disappointed about that new stuff. What do you think?
  • This is a bit off topic but on Vision DVD's has anyone noticed that the "Black or White" Video has been censored? In the silent dance they cancelled what was written on the car: "Nigger go home" and "Hitler lives" as well as on the window "KKK rules". Now how can they do that??? I'm quite disappointed about this box set. Also most of the videos have black bars. I would like to complain at Sony. I hoped for all the original videos and now I see that they are manipulated. Also, they cut off the angels part in "Will you be There" and "You are not alone". I'm glad I have all the original DVD's and I'm disappointed about that new stuff. What do you think?

Really? Hmm.. That's interesting since it's normal on other dvd's.. Weird. Maybe they don't mean to offend anyone but why never before? Black bars? That's too bad. I am still waiting for my ''Visons'' to arrive in the mail.. (But it should arrive soon - maybe when there's less snow). I will get to the subject then after I get to check it out myself.
    OMG, I know! I noticed the black or white, but I thought maybe its like that on all DVD's because all my older ones I havent opened.... sort of like not wanting to offend people, but I thought it was wierd espicially that it is a significant part, and it wasnt part of the song really if they didnt want it there they could have taken it off, not all the songs have the complete or original version.....
    and about "Will you be There" and "You are not alone" I havnt noticed, I tend to skip them because they make me sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I might make a topic about that and see what other member's think
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    I believe that Michael added the LG part at the end of the trailer on purpose. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Sony could add any part from any video, why would they chose especially that part of the LG vid? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I can't wait for Michael to say "Ok people, that's the wrap" and ends this hoax. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thanx, PureLove!! I SOO loved that part too , - and dont forget for HEAVY BREATHING on the beginning of trailer!! - So, - he is breath=he IS alive = heart is working well= no murder- no case ...

Should we look in new light for TIAI today tweet then?
    New Tweet: <!-- m -->http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/redirect<!-- m -->

redirect
    dictionary results
    Word Origin & History
    redirect
    1844, from re- "back, again" + direct <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->