Ok I may be mad but what do you think?

shinyman99shinyman99 Posts: 3
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Is it possible michael jackson has done a switch, what I mean is, did he changed his look to look like someone else who sounds like him, and put that person in his place? I know it sounds unrealistic but if that was the case then not only would he still be alive, but all the allegations would have been false as that was not even michael. it wasnt michael that died it was someone else? michael may have done this to protect himself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Let me know what you think the real michael may still look like michael when he did thriller....

Thanks Guys

Comments

• Is it possible michael jackson has done a switch, what I mean is, did he changed his look to look like someone else who sounds like him, and put that person in his place? I know it sounds unrealistic but if that was the case then not only would he still be alive, but all the allegations would have been false as that was not even michael. it wasnt michael that died it was someone else? michael may have done this to protect himself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Let me know what you think the real michael may still look like michael when he did thriller....

Thanks Guys
    I thought about that too...but i think it would be hard to remake himself like that especially if he REALLY had vitiligo (?)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Is it possible michael jackson has done a switch, what I mean is, did he changed his look to look like someone else who sounds like him, and put that person in his place? I know it sounds unrealistic but if that was the case then not only would he still be alive, but all the allegations would have been false as that was not even michael. it wasnt michael that died it was someone else? michael may have done this to protect himself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks Guys
    I thought about that too...but i think it would be hard to remake himself like that especially if he REALLY had vitiligo (?)

There is a treatment for vitiligo and it is said to be succesful for 93% of the patients. I once found a Dutch article on that but haven't really looked into it so I don't know if that is really the case. I still think much of his change of appearance was due to the sometimes strange use of make-up and I think that if he would have appeared without all that make-up, just the eyeliner we know from the Bad-era, and with his natural hair, the only big difference would be the color of his skin. The cover of the new album kinda supports this theory IMO and I don't think it's really that far-fetched. Although if he really can look like that again, he must tell me his secret or give me the phone number of his doctor, because this woman is aging fast as hell! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Surpose he never had vitalago, but that was a smoke screen so that he could change his appearence. All he would need to do is lighten his skin a bit and keep covered up so no one could see his appearence then do the switch! he may have found doubles who sounded and danced like him but they were white. ok lets take it a step further...
    Surpose he did the switch becaue he realised the illuminate were out to get him, but the illuminate stay behind the scenes so michael is now behind the scenes and has proof that he was being attaked by them, As his double is dead. who knows ill keep thinking about it remember the this is it advert the man you never knew.
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Surpose he never had vitalago, but that was a smoke screen so that he could change his appearence. All he would need to do is lighten his skin a bit and keep covered up so no one could see his appearence then do the switch! he may have found doubles who sounded and danced like him but they were white.

Also possible, but we can only speculate. I think there were many smoke screens in his life for the purpose of this hoax, this could be one.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Oh he had vitiligo, you may observe some symptoms on his hands in his childhood photos... like small white dots.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

(I don't think he was planning a hoax back then... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Michael had vitiligo and he chose a treatement in which you choose to kill all of your pigments and become all white. Pigments give the color to your skin and Michael lost his color. This treatment is called Depigmentation. And when you have this treatment you have no chance to turn back and get your color back. So this means Michael will stay white for the rest of his life. I have vitiligo too and that's the reason why I can make this expalanation. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Michael had vitiligo and he chose a treatement in which you choose to kill all of your pigments and become all white. Pigments give the color to your skin and Michael lost his color. This treatment is called Depigmentation. And when you have this treatment you have no chance to turn back and get your color back. So this means Michael will stay white for the rest of his life. I have vitiligo too and that's the reason why I can make this expalanation. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Agree...like I said it can be hard for him to look like the Thriller era.
  • Michael had vitiligo and he chose a treatement in which you choose to kill all of your pigments and become all white. Pigments give the color to your skin and Michael lost his color. This treatment is called Depigmentation. And when you have this treatment you have no chance to turn back and get your color back. So this means Michael will stay white for the rest of his life. I have vitiligo too and that's the reason why I can make this expalanation. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    may I ask what other treatments are available? and which one did you choose?
  • Is it possible michael jackson has done a switch, what I mean is, did he changed his look to look like someone else who sounds like him, and put that person in his place? I know it sounds unrealistic but if that was the case then not only would he still be alive, but all the allegations would have been false as that was not even michael. it wasnt michael that died it was someone else? michael may have done this to protect himself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks Guys

I am not sure if I understand you correctly by "switching with someone and allegeation were not his", but besides appearance, you need to consider things like fingerprints, etc. That someone may look like Michael but could not have same fingerprints as MJ....... Besides Jacksons would not go to court to support someone. I think you are gone too far with your imaginations. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I thought about that. He may have switched after the Bad tour. When I see that tour, I can still see his features as a kid, especially his eyes. However, later on, in Dangerous and onward, sometimes, it's hard for me to see those features so it could be a case of make up, lighting, maybe little tweaks with surgery or perhaps, a total switch. I think SOMETHING happened though after that Bad tour hence why the Bad era keeps being referenced throughout this adventure (memorial, funeral).
  • I thought about that. He may have switched after the Bad tour. When I see that tour, I can still see his features as a kid, especially his eyes. However, later on, in Dangerous and onward, sometimes, it's hard for me to see those features so it could be a case of make up, lighting, maybe little tweaks with surgery or perhaps, a total switch. I think SOMETHING happened though after that Bad tour hence why the Bad era keeps being referenced throughout this adventure (memorial, funeral).
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I don´t think that Michael changed that much in looks. His skin is white, yes, but his looks (nose etc) looks the same imo. He used conventional and prosthetic makeup for sure.

He made a mask to hide behind.
    I don´t think that Michael changed that much in looks. His skin is white, yes, but his looks (nose etc) looks the same imo. He used conventional and prosthetic makeup for sure.

He made a mask to hide behind.
    I agree.

• trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Me too. In the UK press around the time of the Arvizo allegations surfacing much was made of the fact that MJ had "lost the tip of his nose due to numerous surgeries" and that he had various "prosthetic" tips which he could interchange at will, hence that was their explanation whenever a picture was printed that seemed to show his nose a different shape. That story seemed to me even then to be the kind of thing that MJ's camp would leak to prevent people from suspecting that doubles were used and it wasn't always MJ we were seeing in the pictures. People thought he was constantly changing because they were led to think so.
  • Me too. In the UK press around the time of the Arvizo allegations surfacing much was made of the fact that MJ had "lost the tip of his nose due to numerous surgeries" and that he had various "prosthetic" tips which he could interchange at will, hence that was their explanation whenever a picture was printed that seemed to show his nose a different shape. That story seemed to me even then to be the kind of thing that MJ's camp would leak to prevent people from suspecting that doubles were used and it wasn't always MJ we were seeing in the pictures. People thought he was constantly changing because they were led to think so.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> hmm good point! this made me think...that sometimes Michael and his crew threw the "gossips" here and there...for fame or any other reasons.
    His mother and Geraldo mentioned how small MJ´s nose was.
    The mother said his nose was like a tooth pic, and the journalist said that his nose was small, like to holes.

Michael went under surgery and it would not surprise me that one of those went wrong during the anesthesia or during the healing process.

At one point media claimed that MJ had nose cancer <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- m -->http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/843439-overview<!-- m -->
    The clinical manifestations of rhinoplasty complications may broadly be classified as follows:

* Functional
    * Infectious
    * Aesthetic
    * Psychological
    * Specific to complication

Surgery has its problems, and propofol as well.
    His mother and Geraldo mentioned how small MJ´s nose was.
    The mother said his nose was like a tooth pic, and the journalist said that his nose was small, like to holes.

Michael went under surgery and it would not surprise me that one of those went wrong during the anesthesia or during the healing process.

The clinical manifestations of rhinoplasty complications may broadly be classified as follows:

* Functional
    * Infectious
    * Aesthetic
    * Psychological

That doesn't explain why the nose went back to its old (BAD-era shape) at times. Sometimes it was tiny, sometimes it looked normal again. It's just not possible to change your nose back and forth like that. We have pictures of 2003, 2005 and 2009 where we see the "BAD-nose", yet we have also pictures bedore that and in between where it's either smaller or shorter. That doesn't make sense to me.

I also tend to think that we have seen what he wanted the world to see, hence the Dangerous album cover, where he is behind a mask where we can see only his eyes and all circus and symbolism around it. That cover was made during the time the changes started (wigs, lots of make-up etc..

May be changing his nose was part of that mask where he hid himself from the world.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    This is what happens if you dont Tell the Truth!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:2kaapijn]
    This is what happens if you dont Tell the Truth!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:1knmxl87]

Ah!! So Mike is actually Joepetto's son? That explains the ever changing nose. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Yeah he was never Peter Pan!
    He fooled everyone!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • His mother and Geraldo mentioned how small MJ´s nose was.

* Functional
    * Infectious
    * Aesthetic
    * Psychological

That doesn't explain why the nose went back to its old (BAD-era shape) at times. Sometimes it was tiny, sometimes it looked normal again. It's just not possible to change your nose back and forth like that. We have pictures of 2003, 2005 and 2009 where we see the "BAD-nose", yet we have also pictures bedore that and in between where it's either smaller or shorter. That doesn't make sense to me.

I also tend to think that we have seen what he wanted the world to see, hence the Dangerous album cover, where he is behind a mask where we can see only his eyes and all circus and symbolism around it. That cover was made during the time the changes started (wigs, lots of make-up etc..
    OMG! I know! it drives me insane! all the media talks about is "transforming himself into a white man" and "the ever shrinking nose" and then we see the old bad era nose and it drives me crazy! how in the wrold!
    and about the eyes, MJ always said he wore sunglasses because he thought the eyes were the window to the soul, and emphasizing the eyes on Dangerous album cover is a very strong statement from him
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    May be changing his nose was part of that mask where he hid himself from the world.
    So, so sad..
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    If this is the case it suggests that MJ does look like the figure in the ambulance pic which is an interesting twist on standing theories.

Because in my opinion, ambulance MJ looks like 80's MJ and not like TII MJ. How that came about is one of a few possible scenarios, but what I see in that pic is, in my opinion, for certain.
  • This is interesting....hmmm Michael is such a mystery to me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->