Michael?

melanamelana Posts: 12
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Hello. First of all, I want to wish you the best for everything. Be well wherever you are. This is my message since June 2009. Secondly, I want to tell you that I miss you a lot. It might be selfish but this is what I feel and sometimes it's haed. For example, yesterday I wanted to see you and hug you desperately and it continuous until now. It's like when we are in love with someone that we have met in life. I feel you so close to me and you are so cute that I want to see you and hug you. And please eat to take some weight. You were very thin in TII. I love you and will always be waiting for you.

Comments

• Melana - your picture is beautiful. I'm sure that if Michael sees this his heart will be warmed with your words of love and encouragement. Keep the faith...

Blessings to you.
  • Beautiful drawing, yay! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • melanamelana Posts: 12
    voiceforthesilent thank you for your comments and, yes, I added the drawing (and the flowers) for him <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    VeryLittleSusie: thank you too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • melanamelana Posts: 12
    Hallo again.

The times passes and I become a stronger believer. I beLIEve since 25/6/2009 (I just didn't believe, as I had seen many false articles) but, you know, there are also hard moments in one's faith and I was afraid that, if there was a trial, this would mean that you are really gone. However, my belief became stronger when I saw the ridiculus articles (btw, why there are no more articles concerning you?...they stopped right after the trial works ended...) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

However, I want more signs from you. I want to learn news from you. Please, could you find a way to give us your news? Tell us things like: are you satisfied with what has been happening since 25/6/2009? How do you spend your time? Are you happy? Do you laugh a lot? Have you taken weight? You know, in TII you were very very thin. And generally, are you well in your health? And love? Is there a woman in your life? And your children? Do you meet them?

Sorry if I seem selfish but, when you love someone, you want to hear news. I hope you understand this.

I love you.