Black or white on Vision DVD, Censored?

CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
here is what I and mikesexyjackson have said on another topic,
This is a bit off topic but on Vision DVD's has anyone noticed that the "Black or White" Video has been censored? In the silent dance they cancelled what was written on the car: "Nigger go home" and "Hitler lives" as well as on the window "KKK rules". Now how can they do that??? I'm quite disappointed about this box set. Also most of the videos have black bars. I would like to complain at Sony. I hoped for all the original videos and now I see that they are manipulated. Also, they cut off the angels part in "Will you be There" and "You are not alone". I'm glad I have all the original DVD's and I'm disappointed about that new stuff. What do you think?
OMG, I know! I noticed the black or white, but I thought maybe its like that on all DVD's because all my older ones I havent opened.... sort of like not wanting to offend people, but I thought it was wierd espicially that it is a significant part, and it wasnt part of the song really if they didnt want it there they could have taken it off, not all the songs have the complete or original version.....
and about "Will you be There" and "You are not alone" I havnt noticed, I tend to skip them because they make me sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
I might make a topic about that and see what other member's think
here is someone's interpretation of that part,
start at 5:45
[youtube:s9y8x44l]
start at 0:38
[youtube:s9y8x44l]
so what to do you think?

Comments

• What do I think? Here it is:
    1. This is a hoax site and we have analyzed and concluded that Michael is alive. Why this controversial videos for?
    2. La Toya is the one who has said more often that Michael told her he will be killed. On the question WHO, none of the Jacksons speak out WHO THEY THINK IT IS until today! Why? If someone knows or suspects who murdered his son/sibbling, they must act not talk.
    3. Besides Michael, America has other good, famous BLACK singers, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Diana Ross,Tina Turner, Louis Armstrong, etc. All of them were followed/controlled/kiled by illuminati? Ok, Michael is the best and was resisiting gossip, lie, extortion as much as he could. But, I say those are consequesnces of envy, dishonest, devil type of people that you can have in every society. Look around and if you are rich, you can find them next to you too.
    4. Michael knew or felt he was going to be murder and was seating and waiting? Finally the video ends that Michael took control right? then he must be alive. No person wait until he gets killed if he thinks so, he does something about it, right?
    So, was Michael fool enough to let illuminati kill him or he outsmarted them and is alive? What is these videos point, why is it ODD? I am freakin confused.
  • @scorpionchik
    OMG! that is not what I think! I'm here because I think MJ is alive! I dont agree with the person that made the video on the murder thing ok?

I clearly said it is someone's interpretation of the censored part... that is exactly why I posted the timing of the part of the video where that starts... so you can skip to get to it.. ignore the part about the murder theory if you dont like it or dont wanna look at it

the question is was it censored? or why is that taken out from the video..

it is odd because the version we have on the new DVD is not the same as the original and so it must be investigated..
    we cant leave a stone unturned

I do agree with you about the family, they would not keep to themselves who did it, and that is a big reason why I beLIEve, and they are saying eveything will come out...

Im sorry if you misunderstood my post hope its clear now, and I would like to know why you think its censored? or is taken off of the new one... it cant be because of they wanted to censor MJ, that would mean a lot would have been taken off..... it must be a different reason..
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I also heard the full version of Ghosts isn't on there. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I watched this part. This user wrote that MJ was going to convert to Islam and that´s why he was killed.

Makes no sense.

[youtube:t6nljcoz]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sort of reminds me of when at the Vancouver Olympics, WATW was performed and "Green man" maybe MJ was there. They changed the wording of the song, so the controversial line was gone about changing stone to bread. I've written about it elsewhere. At that thread I wrote that I thought that if MJ is truly behind the thousands of details, then he must want hoaxers to zero in on the changed part. So applying the same here, if we truly believe Michael is the mastermind here, then he wants us to draw attention to the parts that have been left out or changed, since he knows die-hard MJ people already know how the original videos go. JMO
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Maybe they were afraid that he would convert to the Islam.
    Typicall thing ( consider it off-topic if you want )
    Lady Diana had a relationship with Dodi Al Fayed and people believe she got killed too, just because Dodi was a Muslim.
  • Sort of reminds me of when at the Vancouver Olympics, WATW was performed and "Green man" maybe MJ was there. They changed the wording of the song, so the controversial line was gone about changing stone to bread. I've written about it elsewhere. At that thread I wrote that I thought that if MJ is truly behind the thousands of details, then he must want hoaxers to zero in on the changed part. So applying the same here, if we truly believe Michael is the mastermind here, then he wants us to draw attention to the parts that have been left out or changed, since he knows die-hard MJ people already know how the original videos go. JMO
    Exactly! I just want to know why its not there...
    was it to emphasize it? so that we look back and see what was there and then truly look at what the part was about... I mean it seemed out of place if you dont look for the meaning, and we know that MJ must have meant something with it, he didnt put it there for the heck of it...
    I have a hard time believing he isnt behind that, becase then a lot wouldve been censored if the reason was to censor him, for example we know the prison version of TDCAU was banned but it on the bonus DVD, that couldve easily been left out and replaced with the full version of ghosts or something..
    dunno just trying to think out loud!
  • Just my two cents....

I think the symbolism was left out because this is Michael's "VISION", a place where racism no longer exists. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Just my two cents....

I think the symbolism was left out because this is Michael's "VISION", a place where racism no longer exists. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    hmmm....maybe? but TDCAU is there and BOW,
    but fighting racism is part of his message.. I dont know it makes sense in a way but it doesnt still I dunno!
    maybe in his vision there is no threat...
  • You know the original Panther Dance that was viewed by millions when it was first shown on national television had no symbolism written on the car windows and storefronts. Those were added later to clarify Michael's message, so he could be better understood and show that it was not a dance of racism and sexual inuendos. The media that aired the song originally sat in disbelief as they watched what they were showing to households all over the country. Don't forget, this was 20 years ago and things were still pretty conservative. Who knows...Sony could have just used the original version without having a clue....or they just censored it to make the cd more acceptable to those who might get offended. Make it more white bread. Or as mjforeverandever wrote:
    I think the symbolism was left out because this is Michael's "VISION", a place where racism no longer exists.

IDK, but Visions does have the new unreleased 'One More Chance' video and others that are in various videos but not all together. And a cool booklet. But, we will have to see where this all leads. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I saw Vision in the store today for the first time. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> The cover is AMAZING! Each square moves like a hologram. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I probably looked so stupid, the second I saw that they moved I was like

tumblr_l8ekfkv9P71qa42w3.gif
  • You know the original Panther Dance that was viewed by millions when it was first shown on national television had no symbolism written on the car windows and storefronts. Those were added later to clarify Michael's message, so he could be better understood and show that it was not a dance of racism and sexual inuendos. The media that aired the song originally sat in disbelief as they watched what they were showing to households all over the country. Don't forget, this was 20 years ago and things were still pretty conservative. Who knows...Sony could have just used the original version without having a clue....or they just censored it to make the cd more acceptable to those who might get offended. Make it more white bread. Or as mjforeverandever wrote:
    I think the symbolism was left out because this is Michael's "VISION", a place where racism no longer exists.

IDK, but Visions does have the new unreleased 'One More Chance' video and others that are in various videos but not all together. And a cool booklet. But, we will have to see where this all leads. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    oh ok! now I understand a little, which makes a whole lot more confused! because the graffiti was added later, so then what was the symbolism meaning in the first place?, Im thinking the same because a big part of it is destroying the hotel the "Royal Arms" and it was the highlight of the piece...
    I thought it was the other way around, and now its even more fascinating!
  • Ok, I didn't know, that the original was without the graffiti. Now I understand. It's true that the cover is great and also the booklet. Let's hope they bring out Ghost's on DVD soon. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Ok, I didn't know, that the original was without the graffiti. Now I understand. It's true that the cover is great and also the booklet. Let's hope they bring out Ghost's on DVD soon. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I know eh! I died a little when I saw it wasnt on there! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Me too. I like soo much his dancing in it. And when for the first time I realized, that MJ is the mayor, I was like
    OMG what a genius!! Although I cried when he turned into dust. That was too much.
  • Me too. I like soo much his dancing in it. And when for the first time I realized, that MJ is the mayor, I was like
    OMG what a genius!! Although I cried when he turned into dust. That was too much.
    I think it is the best short film he ever did! I love his acting in it the most! he seemed much more confident than we ever saw him before!
    I LOVE that video,
  • about the family won't say who did it and they should say who did it instead if he was m******* or in danger, and that's one of the reasons that make a lot thinks he is alive.

My answer to that is if they are threatened and they sure are, they won't talk in public or say anything, they will try to solve it somehow, but they can't be public about who did, otherwise they would be in big trouble, the kids might be threatened and Michael said so before even, so it's not new news.

About the censored parts and the removed parts and so on, sony is on a mission to destroy Michael's legacy and they don''t give a damn about Michael or the fans, i hope you see that with all what they are doing with the unfinished songs and the doubtful vocals and the censoring and the removal of Michael's stuff from the net specifically, they want to reform Michael Jackson according to their vision and their liking.

I don't agree that you should skip the part about the murder because you don't like it, if you want to be objective about your views and form a full picture about a certain topic, you should hear, see and read all sides of the story, not only what you like, otherwise you will never know.

Just wanted to say this.

Take care
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    I saw Vision in the store today for the first time. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> The cover is AMAZING! Each square moves like a hologram. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I probably looked so stupid, the second I saw that they moved I was like

tumblr_l8ekfkv9P71qa42w3.gif
    Am I tired or what, why did I laugh at that for so long... Oh my God... xD

I haven't seen the DVD anywhere here although it was everywhere on the news. Guess I need to order it from the internet after all!