R. Kelly and Ne-Yo Performance... Clues?

ForTheTruthForTheTruth Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I was watching the Soul Train Music Awards last night and I noticed a few things that might be related to the hoax. At the beginning of R. Kelly's performance he appears to be standing on a balcony in the crowd. I can't really see if the guy that is standing up there is wearing a white glove or if it's just the light but his face is covered with a black cloth.
Then R. Kelly appears on stage in the light, that looks likes a light at the end of a tunnel. When he walks out he is wearing one black glove and a black cloth over his face. I'm not sure what the cloth symbolizes, but maybe a shadow or "death" walking out from the light?

[youtube:3nmei8m7]

Ne-Yo was wearing black loafers and white socks and did a few MJ dance moves. He also walked out from the light.
[youtube:3nmei8m7]

At first I thought maybe it was just a tribute but they were the only two who used the light tunnel with their performances. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Its may convey that Hoax became more and more OFFICIAl? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Regarding art design as a light entrance or light stairse its very common stage conception before and after MJ...
    cant really make how deep its related to OUR point... it could be sublimal message to us or others as well as tribute to the Master .

Regarding Black Community in music industry & etc. its look like big fat cats there really aware whats goin on - Neverhless to say that Rev.Al Sharpton Keep BIG Silence for all Michael's " Injustice" over Murray court, father/mother contrionversey wth AEG, will, autopsy , promoution of books .....

Indeeed, Silince IS are Gold and i take it from Rev. as a BIG REASSURANCE - EVERYTHING IS OK THERE!
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Ne-Yo wears the black loafers and white socks in his One in a Million video as well and his little trilby fedora. It's just his style for that video I think.
  • Wow, Ne-yo definitely moves alot like MJ, you can tell he was very much influenced by him.

I think the loafers, short pants, and socks, are very obvious. And the choreography is alot like "The Way You Make Me Feel".

By the way, wow...R. Kelly is awesome vocally. I think he is highly under-rated.
    You all "MUST" hear Champagne Life on Ne-Yo's current CD. He talks a bit at the beginning but listen to the start of the song's singing vocals!!!! Um this is just so close to MJ it's creepy. I just got the CD and am hearing it for the first time with phones on.
    And also to add, in the next song after Champagne Life he's singing "I'm making a movie and I'm the director!" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Pretty darn suspicious if you ask me... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    But I loved Akon's performance!!
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I like the videos ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Just in case they take the other video down, you can watch them here. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.bet.com/Specials/soultrainaw ... deoindex=0<!-- m --> R. Kelly 0:00 - 8:22

<!-- m -->http://www.bet.com/Specials/soultrainaw ... deoindex=2<!-- m --> Ne-Yo starts at 0:31
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I noticed that R. Kelly was wearing one black glove as well. My mom and I were watching and we were like what the heck is that on his face when he came out. Anyway he did a good job performing especially the part with the throwback to the 60's. Despite his problems R. Kelly is very talented. He even wrote You are not alone for MJ. Neyo always does MJ type things. I told my mom dang Neyo is really copying MJ with the loafers, high water pants and white socks. I wonder where the heck he found a pair of loafers?lol I wonder if you could stick a penny inside them. So old school. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Loafers never went out. Kohls sells them. JC Penneys, Dillards, Walmart....so if these average stores can sell them I am sure upper end stores have them all over the world. I have some by a designer called "Michel"..just minus the A. Tried em on, saw that name and was like MUST HAVE!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Loafers never went out. Kohls sells them. JC Penneys, Dillards, Walmart....so if these average stores can sell them I am sure upper end stores have them all over the world. I have some by a designer called "Michel"..just minus the A. Tried em on, saw that name and was like MUST HAVE!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Oh okay cool. I guess I never notice loafers when I look at shoes. Have you seen any where you put the pennies in though?lol Funny you have some by a designer named Michael.
    Sure you can find penny loafers usually in the stores like Belk, Dillards etc...mall type stores. I had the hardest time finding the slick bottom type without any tread or rubber mix that sticks to the floor in womens but with much looking I did.