New song from the New album ?

SmellyJellySmellyJelly Posts: 91
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
What do you think guys ?

[youtube:gb5w9x3h]

Some say that the RAP part wasn't approved by Michael.

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    NO....................................not my thing.......xxxxxxxxx
  • roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    I've had this song for some time and wasn't aware that it would be part of the new album. From what I know, it's called "Gangsta (No Friend of Mine)" but I'll have to check up on this. I thought it was just one of those unreleased tracks like Xspace and Shout.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    I've had this song for some time and wasn't aware that it would be part of the new album. From what I know, it's called "Gangsta (No Friend of Mine)" but I'll have to check up on this. I thought it was just one of those unreleased tracks like Xspace and Shout.

Whats the TEXT there??..

Anyone can post, please?
    THANX!.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

dont its look alike GANGSTA leaked old song?
  • I've had this song for some time and wasn't aware that it would be part of the new album. From what I know, it's called "Gangsta (No Friend of Mine)" but I'll have to check up on this. I thought it was just one of those unreleased tracks like Xspace and Shout.

Whats the TEXT there??..

Anyone can post, please?
    THANX!.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

dont its look alike GANGSTA leaked old song?

This is it :

(Tempamental)

U not my girl
    U not my wife
    Got a couple tips from Mike
    I'm moonwalkin outcha life
    I close my eyes, you outta site
    Now she wanna call me conceited
    Cause I'm a Smooth Criminal
    I told her to Beat It
    When a lil' love was all I needed
    U talkin'? I call it how I see it
    And now I mean it
    I'm out for good
    Like a lot of u into movin out the hood
    But if I told u take me back u would
    Too late me and P like Pac & Suge
    Had you into cars with a metro
    With a couple superstar from the ghetto
    Now you feelin so soft and u let go
    Of da T.E.M.P.A Mental

(Michael Jackson)

What u gonna do
    U aint no friend of mine
    Look what u put me through
    I'm the new Gangsta

What u gonna do
    U ain't no friend of mine
    I can never fall in love
    The new Gangsta

What u gonna do
    (Whatchu Gooooonnnnnna Do)
    Look what u put me through

What u gonna doooo
    I can never fall in love
    The new Gangsta

(Pras)

U ain't no friend
    A friend u'll neva be
    Obviously never been wit a real OG
    From the H.I.T rollin B.I.G
    Passin through V.I.P it's the Refugee
    (Gangsta)
    Spread some love like the Gold Rush
    Is was the things you did that used to mean so much
    Whatever u touched
    The way you used to blush
    Now me you brush
    Don't believe in such

What I think, no difference between gangsta or blue gangsta or blah-blah...the same...
    We will see....
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I really liked this song when i heard it first time <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> It´s a cool tango!
  • Pretty damn cool! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • He's hardly in this song... I hope it's not on the album
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Dont really like it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    This song isn't on the album, It came out three or four years ago.

Plus, it isn't on the track listing for "Michael".
  • I don´t like it much. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • This song isn't on the album, It came out three or four years ago.

I came across this on twitter and its says the track list was leaked and songs wont all be on the album?

← Welcome!The New Leaks Explained
    November 30, 2010 by Michael Jackson Insiders Leave a Comment

As some of you may have noticed, a large number of leaks have occured over the past month.

Someone working at Sony, going under the name ‘Tak’, had what was an ‘early version’ of the album. This included the following songs:

All I Need
    Another Day
    Much Too Soon
    Love Never Felt So Good
    Monster
    Do You Know Where Your Children Are
    Blue Gangsta
    Carry On

Majority of these wont be on the new album.

‘Tak’ first made her appearence selling these songs on fan-forum Maximum-Jackson [link].

i have 7 unreleased michael jackson songs – u cant find them in the net! trackpack including songs like ”much too soon”, ”do u know” etc. .. if you are interested, send me an email to <!-- e -->mjinsiders@hotmail.com<!-- e -->

<!-- m -->http://mjinsiders.wordpress.com/2010/11 ... explained/<!-- m -->

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    This song isn't on the album, It came out three or four years ago.

I came across this on twitter and its says the track list was leaked and songs wont all be on the album?

← Welcome!The New Leaks Explained
    November 30, 2010 by Michael Jackson Insiders Leave a Comment

As some of you may have noticed, a large number of leaks have occured over the past month.

Someone working at Sony, going under the name ‘Tak’, had what was an ‘early version’ of the album. This included the following songs:

All I Need
    Another Day
    Much Too Soon
    Love Never Felt So Good
    Monster
    Do You Know Where Your Children Are
    Blue Gangsta
    Carry On

Majority of these wont be on the new album.

‘Tak’ first made her appearence selling these songs on fan-forum Maximum-Jackson [link].

i have 7 unreleased michael jackson songs – u cant find them in the net! trackpack including songs like ”much too soon”, ”do u know” etc. .. if you are interested, send me an email to <!-- e -->mjinsiders@hotmail.com<!-- e -->

<!-- m -->http://mjinsiders.wordpress.com/2010/11 ... explained/<!-- m -->

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    3 trac

Since I heard about this album a few month's ago something just seemed REALLY off to me, it was just a feeling at first,
    then Breaking News hit the airwaves and although he showed in 2000 Watts (and a now infamous prank) that he can be versatile with his voice you could tell that it wasn't all him, he was there in places but clearly replaced for the majority.

Then the tracklisting was a announced, instead of fresh, unheard, new material we have 3 tracks that have been previously heard before, one that he features on briefly and the rest have been put under a lot of scrutiny and recieved sustained and damaging criticism because of they're similarities to Breaking News I.e. not or only some of MJ's voice.

My point is this, when Mike worked on a new project he tried to be as original as he possibly could, aside from Come Together on HIStory you never saw tracks remastered and re-released as new material, it was ALWAYS new and unheard.

Why would he take so little care and attention this time? We know how proud and dedicated he is over his work. He wouldn't release an album if the material didn't match his high expectations and he certainly wouldn't rip his fans off.

Something just isn't right about this, but I can't put my finger on it... it's so frustrating <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Glad that Tak person was caught btw, it's sad the legnth's that some people will go to extort financial gain from others. Michael has a hell of a lot of VERY devoted fans and some of them can be easily taken advantage of because of that.

I mean, $500 for ONE track? You'd have to love MJ A LOT to readily pay that kind of money and think it acceptable.

Anyway, at least this person has been stopped in they're tracks now.
  • I actually think the album Michael is the finished version of the album Seven that never was released but leaked partially. I think Taj said that only SEVEN of the songs are really him. What a nice number, huh? I think perhaps the reason why it seems to be so haphazardly put together is to screw with Sony yet again? Just a thought...
    I actually think the album Michael is the finished version of the album Seven that never was released but leaked partially. I think Taj said that only SEVEN of the songs are really him. What a nice number, huh? I think perhaps the reason why it seems to be so haphazardly put together is to screw with Sony yet again? Just a thought...

Michael's problem with Sony was Tommy Mattola and he's gone to Universal now, Teddy Riley confirmed that on Twitter, plus the fact that Michael owns 50% of the company makes the odd's of him wanting to screw with it pretty small, in my opinion.

You could be right about 7EVEN, I don't know. That thing got a lot of media coverage on the internet, not sure how true the rumours were about it's validity in regard to it actually being a project he was working on around that time. I will say this though, the tracks that were supposed to be from those sessions like "Let Me Let Go" didn't sound too much like him.
  • Michael's problem with Sony was Tommy Mattola and he's gone to Universal now, Teddy Riley confirmed that on Twitter, plus the fact that Michael owns 50% of the company makes the odd's of him wanting to screw with it pretty small, in my opinion.

You could be right about 7EVEN, I don't know. That thing got a lot of media coverage on the internet, not sure how true the rumours were about it's validity in regard to it actually being a project he was working on around that time. I will say this though, the tracks that were supposed to be from those sessions like "Let Me Let Go" didn't sound too much like him.

Yeah that could be true. It could be that he wants the appearance of SONY screwing him with the whole controversy of whether they are his vocals or not. It could also be a means to make the connection between this album and the 7EVEN album because as you said, some of those leaked tracks that were supposedly on the album, was really Jason Malachi and not Michael. Maybe this is HIStory repeating itself? For what purpose? Not sure. Maybe to just simply point to the number seven yet again. It almost seems like seven is Michael's signature on things.
    The vocal's have caused a lot of arguments amongst the "non-beLIEvers" on MJJC and elsewhere. They're the ones that are focused on SONY being the perpatrators of sabotaging his career and being involved in his apparent murder, perhaps this is being used to open they're eyes? Gradually nudging them in the right direction until the light-bulb in they're head suddenly comes to life with the idea that he might be alive.

I'm just throwing idea's out there now... I think this is something that need's to happen, though. ALL of MJ's fan's pulling in one direction at the same time, for the same reasons and with the same goal's in mind. We shouldn't be divided and fighting amongst eachother as we are now, we're supposed to be preaching love, understanding and having an open mind but DOING exactly the oppisite.

Anyway, back on topic, the number 7 is convenient to the above theory because he's used it during his career (for instance, the short-film for Scream) and it makes the connection to the numerology aspect of the hoax more obvious to the non-beLIEver section of his fans and it can also be used as the main piece of evidence to convince those that think he's dead, that he actually created an illusion to both fool and bring down those that threatened him and use it as a creative outlet at the same time.

How you would go about doing that when BeLIEvers get regularly banned from these site's is a challenge.. but then again, I'm probably WAY off with all of that and thinking too hard... Where did I leave that straight-jacket? lol.
  • I actually think the album Michael is the finished version of the album Seven that never was released but leaked partially. I think Taj said that only SEVEN of the songs are really him. What a nice number, huh? I think perhaps the reason why it seems to be so haphazardly put together is to screw with Sony yet again? Just a thought...

Michael's problem with Sony was Tommy Mattola and he's gone to Universal now, Teddy Riley confirmed that on Twitter, plus the fact that Michael owns 50% of the company makes the odd's of him wanting to screw with it pretty small, in my opinion.

I'm sorry, but it seems to me that this myth (like others) keeps getting perpetuated. Michael owns 50% of the Sony/ATV catalog, which is a non-tangible business representing publishing rights to songs. That is a guaranteed and steady source of income which has nothing to do with how the rest of the Sony company (which is huge) performs. All that the catalog depends on is how much the underlying music (Beatles etc) is used/bought/consumed. The Sony company could go bankrupt and it wouldn't matter... There's no correlation between a music catalog (ANY music catalog) and the performance of a company. And it doesn't matter who owns a music catalog - its performance will be the same.

Not everything that Michael said in speeches and interviews is true or 100% accurate... We shouldn't believe absolutely everything he said, because sometimes he BENT the truth.
    Ah, okay, I'll have to look into that further. Thanks for the heads up [:

The only reason I thought that was the case is because of one of his speeches in 2002.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfG-V7tE_bI<!-- m -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "TAK" could have sold the voice of a MJ impersonator pretending to be leaks from Sony.