Very Weird Illuminati-Michael Jackson :/

asim_4asim_4 Posts: 19
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
i was watching mtv and this came up
[youtube:1v4llxpc]
watch only the beginning and what he says about mj ?!?!?
i suggest you only listen to the beginning because thats the mj part

lyrics:
Yeah Skepta, Boy Better Know, N-Dubz
I never have a dream when I go to sleep at night
My dream begins when I walk outside
Now I'm on stage and I feel like I'm looking through Michael Jacksons eyes
Stories, rumours and accusations so I gotta stay self conscious of my hand gestures before they call me a Mason or say that I'm working with satan
But even a blind man could see, I would never sell my soul for the P
When you're looking at Skepta, you're looking at grime so the only thing I gotta stay true to is me
I don't need a helping hand, stand up tall, I'm my own man
Find me on the tallest building in the country singing as loud as I can

Comments

• The name of the song...So Alive! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • [youtube:131q4wax]

"So Alive" recorded by English MC, Skepta team up with British hip hop group, N-Dubz surfaced recently on the web together with the official music video.

So Alive - Lyrics
    [Skepta]
    Yeah Skepta, Boy Better Know, N-Dubz
    I never have a dream when I go to sleep at night
    my dream begins when I walk outside
    now I’m on stage and I feel like I’m looking through Michael Jacksons eyes
    stories, rumours and accusations so I gotta stay self conscious of my hand gestures before they call me a Mason or say that I’m working with satan
    but even a blind man could see, I would never sell my soul for the P

when you’re looking at Skepta, you’re looking at grime so the only thing I gotta stay true to is me
    I don’t need a helping hand, stand up tall, I’m my own man
    find me on the tallest building in the country singing as loud as I can

[N-Dubz - Chorus]
    I-I feel so alive, so alive
    (S-K-E-P-T-A)
    Got my two feet on the ground
    but it feels like I’m in the sky
    it’s time to enjoy the sun cause we made it through the rain
    put your hands up in the sky like you’re tryna touch a plane
    I feel so alive, so alive

(Boy Better Know-oh-oh, yeah)

[Dappy]
    Shit what have I done
    raa, everyone singing along to my bars
    went triple platinum, see me I’m trying to do what Elvis done
    and the stage is way too big for me

Labels never thought this guy from the ghetto could make all these girls sing for me
    nana, nana, nana, niiiiii
    I got a big NANA chain hanging down to my navel
    tell the bartender “take a fat bottle of champagne to Polydor’s table”
    big men acting like school kids
    say there gonna run up on me with a full clip
    so I pull down the two flaps on my cap cause I didn’t want to hear that bullsh-t

[N-Dubz - Chorus]
    (D-A-Double P-to-the-Z)

[Fazer]
    It’s time to get dark
    Blacker than Cilla
    Fazer aka 6 figure n-gga
    man said I got robbed for my chain
    until I put a picture on Skepta’s twitter
    when I go to the Gucci store I dress rags
    security think that I aint gonna buy shit
    then I pull out my card, swipe it, bowl out with 20 bags
    If i like them, cop them, f-ck the hater, can’t stop them
    MC’s wanna diss N-Dubz but they can’t get a top twenty let alone a top ten
    so if it weren’t for the fans I woulda had a haters blood on my hands
    I’ma mastermind behind the keyboard so I’ma carry on stacking up these grands

[N-Dubz - Chorus]
    (F-A-Z-E-R)

http://lyricsmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2010/11/skepta-so-alive-lyrics-video-ringtone.html
  • woah..... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Oh this is great lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Wow.I like the name of the song! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think lots of people are just riding "the Michael Jackson bandwagon" for their own self-interest... Where were the love and respect (and the Elvis references) in 1999, 2001, 2003, 2005 etc? A few people were there for Mike, but the vast majority weren't. I think there's a good reason that Michael said he had VERY... FEW... FRIENDS. He knew them all much better than we, as outsiders, do.

Perpetuating the MJ death hoax idea is good business.
  • I think lots of people are just riding "the Michael Jackson bandwagon" for their own self-interest... Where were the love and respect (and the Elvis references) in 1999, 2001, 2003, 2005 etc? A few people were there for Mike, but the vast majority weren't. I think there's a good reason that Michael said he had VERY... FEW... FRIENDS. He knew them all much better than we, as outsiders, do.

How is it good for business? Teddy Riley is catching hell for what he said. Obviously he's in Michael's inner circle, but still. Being attacked on twitter, being called the "Insane Producer". These guys are a bunch of nobodies trying to get attention. Good song or not, these guys have no serentiy (in my opinion at least).

How is it good for business? Teddy Riley is catching hell for what he said. Obviously he's in Michael's inner circle, but still. Being attacked on twitter, being called the "Insane Producer". These guys are a bunch of nobodies trying to get attention. Good song or not, these guys have no serentiy (in my opinion at least).

Remember Janet's "Nipplegate"? She too got criticized, but it may have paid off in the long-term. There's short-term (don't know, maybe 1-4 weeks) and there's long-term... I had the macro-picture in mind when making that post (such as people from Sony manipulating us) and not Teddy Riley. Even with Riley, I'm not sure he's gonna pay a real price. Time will tell. Madonna has always been criticized by various quarters, and has had a great career.

Remember Janet's "Nipplegate"? She too got criticized, but it may have paid off in the long-term. There's short-term (don't know, maybe 1-4 weeks) and there's long-term... I had the macro-picture in mind when making that post (such as people from Sony manipulating us) and not Teddy Riley. Even with Riley, I'm not sure he's gonna pay a real price. Time will tell. Madonna has always been criticized by various quarters, and has had a great career.

I respect your opinion.

Janet was a icon b4 the nipplegate thing, I personally dont think you can put a price on embarrasment. If that helped anyone, it was Justin Timberlake.

I dont think Teddy is going to pay a price at all (I'm speaking from a believers point of view). Non-believers may be reluctant to support anything related to Teddy b'cuz of what he said. Also, Teddy is a legendary producer and has been for years. He can risk negative attention for the comments he's made cause he's already well-accomplished.

Madonna wanted (in my opinion) some of the criticizism she got. It kept her name in the news and kept her relevant, but if her talent wasn't real, that wouldnt work. She's a icon also.

These two guys, whoever they are seem to be oppurtunist. I've never heard of them b4, so I can't critcize them too harshly. In a few months, they be huge bcause of they're talents. Hopefully not for riding the coat tails of this hoax.
  • LoveNeedsExpression:

I don't think we're really disagreeing. Legends/accomplished people aren't affected much by controversy, and "nobodies" generally benefit from controversy. I personally think Madonna's talent is overrated... I don't see too many reasons for her being a legend.

I do think some people are riding a wave, such as Orianthi and Sony and other people with "Believe" (just one example) ... I'm just kinda tired of things like that, because I don't think they're all connected to MJ. And I still think that MJ and Sony have antithetical interests (they're not in cahoots), which is something that keeps making me question the hoax.
  • Has anyone noticed how the illuminati works its shit on artists once they feel that the message is turning away from what they want them to portray? Once an artist reaches a certain plateau and starts to individualize the message in lyric, apart from the illuminati's agenda of violence, degradation and/or self hatred, suddenly they are drug addicts or not marketable anymore? Look at the artists who have fallen from their graces and started producing positivity. Then see how lackadasical they get with promoting that music. The Illuminati wants artists to go beyond the limit with sex and violence, the more the better, because it sees society as demoralized and willing to accept anything to justify the end to the means. It sells and keeps their pockets lined. It gives the listeners the message that it's okay to sell and do drugs, beat your woman, drop illegitimate babies w/many baby daddies, spend all the family's money on a "hoe" if she can make it rain because the artist with the bling and the rides and the women and the paper said so. They thrive on that. Why, because most of the manufacturers of alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, clubs, etc. are illuminati owned and they have to ensure that they stay in business and we keep coming back for more. Illicit fantasy. You start singing about healing the world and looking at the man in the mirror, getting them to come out of the haze and get a social conscious, and before long, baby, you've got to go... somewhere. Usually jail with alittle help frm your friends. Guess who <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> You have become a liability rather than an asset. You see misery loves company and the illuminati thrives on keeping the general public dependent, lost and blind. Once you start telling people that change is better, and they start listening, Houston, we have a problem.
  • Let me make clear that Michael never sang these kinds of songs. But his social conscious had emerged and was full frontal and seen beautifully in his music. His worldwide influence became problematic for him. He could sway the masses and change people. Perhaps even he became dispensable because of that.
  • LoveNeedsExpression:

I don't think we're really disagreeing. Legends/accomplished people aren't affected much by controversy, and "nobodies" generally benefit from controversy. I personally think Madonna's talent is overrated... I don't see too many reasons for her being a legend.

I do think some people are riding a wave, such as Orianthi and Sony and other people with "Believe" (just one example) ... I'm just kinda tired of things like that, because I don't think they're all connected to MJ. And I still think that MJ and Sony have antithetical interests (they're not in cahoots), which is something that keeps making me question the hoax.

I see what your saying, especially about Sony and Orianthi. It does bother me deeply to see people trying to ride MJ to the bank, especially when he's already made them money. I personally never heard of Orianthi b4 MJ, she probably has more oppurtunites now then ever.

But I must respectfully disagree, I dont think Madonna is overrated. But I do think Janet is underrated. She's has had success with movies, some people(and I'm one of them) forget how special she is a singer and performer.
  • Has anyone noticed how the illuminati works its shit on artists once they feel that the message is turning away from what they want them to portray? Once an artist reaches a certain plateau and starts to individualize the message in lyric, apart from the illuminati's agenda of violence, degradation and/or self hatred, suddenly they are drug addicts or not marketable anymore? Look at the artists who have fallen from their graces and started producing positivity. Then see how lackadasical they get with promoting that music. The Illuminati wants artists to go beyond the limit with sex and violence, the more the better, because it sees society as demoralized and willing to accept anything to justify the end to the means. It sells and keeps their pockets lined. It gives the listeners the message that it's okay to sell and do drugs, beat your woman, drop illegitimate babies w/many baby daddies, spend all the family's money on a "hoe" if she can make it rain because the artist with the bling and the rides and the women and the paper said so. They thrive on that. Why, because most of the manufacturers of alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, clubs, etc. are illuminati owned and they have to ensure that they stay in business and we keep coming back for more. Illicit fantasy. You start singing about healing the world and looking at the man in the mirror, getting them to come out of the haze and get a social conscious, and before long, baby, you've got to go... somewhere. Usually jail with alittle help frm your friends. Guess who <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> You have become a liability rather than an asset. You see misery loves company and the illuminati thrives on keeping the general public dependent, lost and blind. Once you start telling people that change is better, and they start listening, Houston, we have a problem.

Exactly either you do what they tell you or they kill you
  • asim_4asim_4 Posts: 19
    This song is slowly becoming popular in the UK <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->DDD