AKON ABOUT "HOLD MY HANDS" ON THE RECORD...

skywaysskyways Posts: 745
edited January 1970 in News
Please, looked - second one may not new - BUT right to the point!

Any thoughts?

Akon interview about Hold My Hand and Michael Jackson
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOu91hqr ... re=related<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otexi3WXtnY&feature=fvw<!-- m -->
Akon: Michael Jackson

sorry, i cant maked to pass screen to the page <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
maybe someone can, please.

Comments

• Please, looked - second one may not new - BUT right to the point!

Any thoughts?

Akon interview about Hold My Hand and Michael Jackson
    [youtube:1dd1tjo2]

[youtube:1dd1tjo2]
    Akon: Michael Jackson
    sorry, i cant maked to pass screen to the page <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    maybe someone can, please.

The screens. Do you mean like this?
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    YEAS!
    God Bless You,Everlastinglove_MJ!
  • O>K in the second video did I hear Akon right when he says Michael was dissapointed over the song getting leaked....uuumm Akon, Michael is dead remember? lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • O>K in the second video did I hear Akon right when he says Michael was dissapointed over the song getting leaked....uuumm Akon, Michael is dead remember? lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sorry, he must be talking about when they first recorded it maybe..I dunno..my bad!
    Sorry, he must be talking about when they first recorded it maybe..I dunno..my bad!

Yeah, Hold My Hand was first leaked a year before June 25th 2009... I don't remember the exact date, but I remember it being in early July of 2008. If you listen to the version that was originally leaked, it actually is much different from the version we hear now that will be on the album. So, no clue here... Unfortunately.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Akon said someone hacked into his computer and released the song. Really? That's the ONLY thing on his computer worth releasing? How did 'they' know it was there? I'm guessing this is just another bogus story. Also, Akon flip flops from the present to the past tense when speaking of MJ.
  • YEAS!
    God Bless You,Everlastinglove_MJ!

Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->