Another Jackson/Oprah linkage!

MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385
edited January 1970 in News
This may be already talked about on here somewhere, don't know. But, I just watched part of the Oprah show and it says that next Monday there is going to be a show with the family that MJ lived with off and on for twenty five years. The kept secret of that. I guess it is the family that has helped produce some of the songs on the upcoming new "Michael" album. Plus! Teddy Riley is going to be on it too. It made it sound like she was asking him why he thinks "it's really him". Makes you think he is saying it's really him alive, but I suspect it is about really him on the tracks of the new album.

Anyway, ANOTHER, Oprah link to MJ. Are we headed for the reveal soon? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Probably not, but it makes you wonder .... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• I have a feeling that Oprah has caught on to what's going on, and is slowly but surely releasing clues/information (If she wasn't part of it from the beginning).
    Wouldn't be surprised if the BAM happened on her last show. Wouldn't that be just the way to go off air? The Queen of daytime with a surprise appearance by the King of Pop as part of the "Greatest Show on Earth".
  • I have thought this all along <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This is what Oprah told TV Guide about her last season...

"We're not closing down any streets and I don't know if there will be any dancing. But it will be meaningful in its own way. And I absolutely can't tell you what it will be".

If it's BAM, I think there will be more than dancing in the streets <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"We're not closing down any streets and I don't know if there will be any dancing. But it will be meaningful in its own way. And I absolutely can't tell you what it will be".

If it's BAM, I think there will be more than dancing in the streets <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If it's a BAM they had better shut down the streets because people will be running wild and crazy with celebration!
  • I have a feeling that Oprah has caught on to what's going on, and is slowly but surely releasing clues/information (If she wasn't part of it from the beginning).
    Wouldn't be surprised if the BAM happened on her last show. Wouldn't that be just the way to go off air? The Queen of daytime with a surprise appearance by the King of Pop as part of the "Greatest Show on Earth".

I just got goosebumps...
  • On the show where Oprah announced this was her last season...she says....folks i just want you to know that my last season is litterally gonna BLOW YOUR MINDS. My first thoughts was...what is MJ gonna make his comeback appearance right there on oprah???? My very first thoughts!!!

I have a feeling that Oprah has caught on to what's going on, and is slowly but surely releasing clues/information (If she wasn't part of it from the beginning).
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I have a feeling that Oprah has caught on to what's going on, and is slowly but surely releasing clues/information (If she wasn't part of it from the beginning).

This makes sense although for some reason I don't think he'll actually BAM on her show. He could maybe come back before and then be her last guest on the show - perhaps going into the reasons for the death hoax.
  • uuuhhhhhhh, I can't take anymore...This just gets wierder and wierder!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    That's the guess that this guy from where I work gives, that her last one will be MJ. I truly hope so. I don't really care who interviews him, as long as I can see it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

If it's a BAM they had better shut down the streets because people will be running wild and crazy with celebration!

Totally! And Google should get ready for another virus attack, haha! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    The BAM Trojan Virus!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I really hope the BAM is not on her show, although it would make sense for him to appear on her show after the BAM. I have to think Michael has something more amazing in store for us than a walk on to a daytime show.

Oprah's show would be a good vehicle for him to explain what he did and why and she'd have more viewers in the last season than anytime previously.
  • Oprah doesn't deserve that splendor...
    But she is going to get her chance to pay for her mistakes! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This makes sense although for some reason I don't think he'll actually BAM on her show. He could maybe come back before and then be her last guest on the show - perhaps going into the reasons for the death hoax.

I like that scenario much better.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    December 6 is the 340th day of the year (341st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 25 days remaining until the end of the year.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_6

Dec 6, 2010 would be 369+340=709 days after June 25, 2009.

Dec 6 is Saint Nicholas Day, where St. Nicholas/Santa Claus leaves little presents in children's shoes.
  • when is Oprah's last show?
  • Who gives a rat's ass where the BAM takes place, as long as it does (LOL) Be it Oprah or wherever. I think it makes sense for it to be her though.

Somebody asked when her last show will be aired. I think I read last night, after googling to find it, September 2011. But I don't remember if it said an exact date in September.

I am getting really excited about this! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I'm pretty sure it's September 9, 2011.
  • I saw the commercial,the only thing that puzzles me is Oprah said that Michael paid them off. I just hope it is not the Chadlers,. Maybe they are coming on finally admitting what they have done to MJ.
  • December 6 is the 340th day of the year (341st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 25 days remaining until the end of the year.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_6

Dec 6, 2010 would be 369+340=709 days after June 25, 2009.

Dec 6 is Saint Nicholas Day, where St. Nicholas/Santa Claus leaves little presents in children's shoes.

That is my birthday. Actually, it is quite interesting because I was named after just that. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I like that scenario much better.

So if her last show is in Sept 2011...how about "see you in July" (BAM) and then making appearance on Oprah's explaining the hoax? Could be...
  • I'm pretty sure it's September 9, 2011.

thx!
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    If he comes back on her show only a few people will see it - in the UK, we only get her show on some obscure TV channel which not everyone can see and even that is shown later than recorded.
  • I thought her last show will be recorded in May and then it will be aired in September.