Have you seen this? Watch the end esp!!

becca26becca26 Posts: 789
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This is GREAT watch the end wow <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Not sure how to paste the video. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JDx7E5f3mc<!-- m -->

Comments

• [youtube:u315pljl]
  • roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    Wow! Great little catch at the end (lol I was surprised to see myself in there)
  • Really good explanation. When Michael is coming back from the dark? That's the question. We are exhausted, aren't we? Although it is a pleasure to be exhausted by MJ, but I would love to get to the end already, I mean BAM.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Wow,yes see what you mean. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> x
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    AWESOME FIND.....YOU ARE CLEVER.......................DETAILS DETAILS..........how many times have i said that now....????????????????????? lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMICHEAL you are unbelievably amazing...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Wow,yes see what you mean. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> x

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Reminds me of the shadow play on Cris Angel's beLIEve poster......not the same shape, just that it's an interesting look at the use of a shadow.

I can't seem to shake this feeling that something so obvious is right in front of our eyes, yet we do not see it or understand it. It's like something staring at me in the face....obvious. What could it be? I have no idea. Not in relation to this thread specifically, just about the hoax in general.

Peace, Love & Blessings
  • Well the Jesus theory is the only theory that explains everything I have been noticing lately..I have to say that! See my post about the sunflowers behind Diane Diamond, in an interview she talking about Michael during the trial...2005 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Thanks for posting the video, I wasnt sure how to do it. Just thought Id share with you fam. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Oh I can't think of it now but wonder what time of day our shadow would point that way, maybe it could mean something too? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Waouhhhh ! Awsome !
    I think this is a big clue.
  • OMG <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> When I saw the shadow upside down I went <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and then <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> because the final countdown has already started!
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    wow i love the upside downpart soon michael soon we miss u with all our heart <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> This is my video!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

God Bless you all <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • That is awesome! Does anyone know if this is the original photo or if it has had a chance to get photoshopped? Just wondering, it just seems like every picture we have seen has been photoshopped at some point.
    It is a neat picture though.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    That is awesome! Does anyone know if this is the original photo or if it has had a chance to get photoshopped? Just wondering, it just seems like every picture we have seen has been photoshopped at some point.
    It is a neat picture though.

It's not photoshopped. Screenshot right from TMZ's website. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    But do you guys don't think that it's could be just TMZ who made this picture, to preserve the rumor and manipulate us ? Because I'm afraid it's not an official Sony picture...
  • OMG <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I didn't noticed this before, thank you so much.
  • What!!! This is crazy.