edited January 1970 in TIAI

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    hmmm, new updates are on their way...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh shit!

We are getting an update!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Corinthians 11:30 (New International Version, ©2010)

If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I can hardly wait!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Oh shit!

We are getting an update!

.... or we're being directed to re-read the previous ones!
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Well.... an update or a post. We had the redirect to all of TS's posts on Sep 8th or 9th and then got a new post the next day.

TS said most likely update #7 won't happen before BAMsday... so either #1 BAMsday is gonna happen in the next 24 hours, #2 tomorrow TS will have a new POST, or #3 there was a change in plans and update #7 will happen before BAMsday. I vote for #2. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Well.... an update or a post. We had the redirect to all of TS's posts on Sep 8th or 9th and then got a new post the next day.

TS said most likely update #7 won't happen before BAMsday... so either #1 BAMsday is gonna happen in the next 24 hours, #2 tomorrow TS will have a new POST, or #3 there was a change in plans and update #7 will happen before BAMsday. I vote for #2. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yep Yep....I think #2 as well.... a new post from TS <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    LETS ALL JOIN THE "YEP YEP" CLUB......HA HA ..........XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I go for a new post as well. I am afraid TS felt the need to explain himself after the accusations thrown at him. And maybe it was planned all along and we will have a new piece of the puzzle.

My bet is he will post it today at 11:30 am or pm California time.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    YEP YEP XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • OH, I fell a little bit nervous now <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Thank you, TS!
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I hope its a new post and not telling us to reread!
    I think Ive done one time too many!
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788

I go for a new post as well. I am afraid TS felt the need to explain himself after the accusations thrown at him. And maybe it was planned all along and we will have a new piece of the puzzle.

Totally agreeing with you Souza!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834

I agree with you as well.

The past week or more I have been reading what has been discussed regarding TS/TIAI but I have not been commenting on any of it. I made a conscious decision to keep my thoughts to myself.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Connecting the Dots.....
  • or maybe it is just a suggestion to do a little homework review.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I'm also hoping that there's a new update today! But in regards to TS feeling the need to explain himself...I hope that's not the motivation for the new update (if there is one). The redirect today points to 23 matches of his posts. Of all the members that have ever posted on this site, I can't think of one that comes close to providing so much relevant info in just 23 posts...let alone those who have over 1000 posts. Yet, he is the one constantly criticized. I've been catching up on reading posts lately (life has become hectic for me!)...and it really is disheartening to read the accusations against TS sprouting up yet again. However, I'm sure TS knows that those criticizing him are in the minority and something tells me he's pretty thick-skinned <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

So, yes TS...we are hoping for another update but there's no need to explain yourself to anyone. Your explanation is clearly stated in today's redirect for those willing to take the time to read it.

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    You know, I think I will review these updates again, I shouldn't be too busy at work today so I will do some reading. The last time there was a re-direct to TS's posts an update followed. I hope that's the case this time as well, I would be very interested to see what TS has to say at this stage of the hoax.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I must be seeing things differently...been known to happen <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    This re-direct is a query to a search, the heading is:
    Search found 23 matches

OK, so I look at this like there is a common element throughout all these posts....something that was searched for: a word, a number, a phrase etc.
    What would that be? There seems to be many, however, there must be something in common within each post to render the search results.
    Anyone following this......or did I just fall off the cliff of reason? The coffee is calling.....

Peace, Love & Blessings

PS> Perhaps it's something within the headlines?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm also hoping that there's a new update today! But in regards to TS feeling the need to explain himself...I hope that's not the motivation for the new update (if there is one). The redirect today points to 23 matches of his posts. Of all the members that have ever posted on this site, I can't think of one that comes close to providing so much relevant info in just 23 posts...let alone those who have over 1000 posts. Yet, he is the one constantly criticized. I've been catching up on reading posts lately (life has become hectic for me!)...and it really is disheartening to read the accusations against TS sprouting up yet again. However, I'm sure TS knows that those criticizing him are in the minority and something tells me he's pretty thick-skinned <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

So, yes TS...we are hoping for another update but there's no need to explain yourself to anyone. Your explanation is clearly stated in today's redirect for those willing to take the time to read it.

With L.O.V.E. always.
    "He" said he had rhinosorus skin! I don't think he's going to rush any more because people pressure him. But I'm going to think "yep, yep" all my long day...

• I go for a new post as well. I am afraid TS felt the need to explain himself after the accusations thrown at him. And maybe it was planned all along and we will have a new piece of the puzzle.

okay. that's 2:30p my time. cancelling my 2:30 appt. yep, yep. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I must be seeing things differently...been known to happen <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    This re-direct is a query to a search, the heading is:
    Search found 23 matches

OK, so I look at this like there is a common element throughout all these posts....something that was searched for: a word, a number, a phrase etc.
    What would that be? There seems to be many, however, there must be something in common within each post to render the search results.
    Anyone following this......or did I just fall off the cliff of reason? The coffee is calling.....

Peace, Love & Blessings

PS> Perhaps it's something within the headlines?

This does make sense too, wishingstar. Good analysis. We should consider this too.

• I go for a new post as well. I am afraid TS felt the need to explain himself after the accusations thrown at him. And maybe it was planned all along and we will have a new piece of the puzzle.

Absolutely right Souza <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • martemarte Posts: 39
    TS = Too Soon?