Jackson 5,great video which makes me laugh so hard !

LilouLilou Posts: 319
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
[youtube:3bumcji6]

"there is 3 young girls who are called the supremes,who is Diana Ross,Mary,Flor,the Supreemeeeeeeeees" "I don't want to be an other girl Michael..." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
Love them in supreme Girls !!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OMGosh.....
    this is so funny and extremely cute! The Jackson family is so dang talented....every person! Little Janet is adorable! Thank you for posting this Lilou...it was great to watch!
    Have a beautiful day!
    Blessings Always!
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    OMGosh.....
    this is so funny and extremely cute! The Jackson family is so dang talented....every person! Little Janet is adorable! Thank you for posting this Lilou...it was great to watch!
    Have a beautiful day!
    Blessings Always!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Love this video too,always made me smile,they all are so talented,simple and lovely! you're welcome,i have to share <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Have a beautiful and blessed day too <3
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Thanks Lilou, it was great to see this vid! All the Jacksons are extremely talented
    and Janet here.....OMG so cute <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> you're welcome
    Yes Janet..wow...i want to eat her <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    thanks for posting ,i loved it and i had never seen this before <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Cute video. The part where they are channeling the Supremes is funny. MJ does a good impression on Diana Ross. I love MJ's afro in this clip. His afro had a life of it's own.lol
  • Thanks 4 sharing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ! This was sooo funny and Janet and Randy soooo adorable<3<3<3
    LOL i luv the brownie part LOL funny joke LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Michael looks sooo cute with his afro LOL <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    (commenting so I can remember to watch this tomorrow <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->)
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    They're all so talented but MJ always STOOD OUT. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Loved watching that!